- Plane skids off snowy New York runway, stops next to icy bay
- VDOT: Avoid Travel
- Woman allegedly slashed by man pushing baby stroller near Howard University
- Peyton Manning's Anniversary
- A recipe for success! New 'Dog Tag Bakery' teaches wounded U.S. veterans the business skills they need to re-enter the civilian workforce
- Husbands more likely than wives to seek divorce when partner falls sick, says study
- Restaurant Report: Kitchen failed to report flood
- North And West Of Baltimore, The Snow Piled Deep
- Roads closed near Clinch River in Scott County
- School Secretary convicted of embezzling thousands
Taking Ibuprofen Could Be Fatal, Boy's Skin Fall Off After Consuming Medication
- The Cancer Girl Cured by the HIV Virus: 7-Year-Old Makes Extraordinary Recovery After Her Immune System's Re-wired to Destroy Leukaemia Cells
- Doctors Save Toddler From Killer Infection by Transplanting Mother's Faeces Into His Stomach
- 'Beyonce' Rooms for New Moms at Lenox Hill Hospital Are Putting Newborns at Risk
- Usher's 11-Year-Old Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident
- Glider Crash In Texas Kills Three
More from Headline
- Kim Kardashian Goes Platinum Blonde: See Her Dramatic New Look!
- Jodi Arias escapes death penalty and is sentenced to life in jail instead as judge calls mistrial to wails of grief from her murdered ex-boyfriend's family
- Jessie James Decker Is Pregnant With Second Baby
- DWTS Mystery Contestant Revealed: It's Bachelor Chris Soules!
- The moment ABC Family's The Fosters made TV history by showing two 13-year-old boys lock lips in the youngest ever gay kiss on-screen
Calvin Lock 11, nearly lost his life to Ibuprofen after taking the painkiller to address Viral infection. When he took the Ibuprofen, he started having skin rashes that were mistaken for chicken pox. The picture right shows Calvin with his family before the sickness. And the picture on the left side shows partial recovery of Calvin. It was indeed life threatening having come into very close contact with death. He spent so many days on life support in the hospital. This severe allergic reaction to Ibuprofen intake has caused him to lose 65% of his body
Calvin, a young school boy from Littleport Cambridgeshire had a viral infection and the painkiller, an over the counter drug in question was recommended to him which he took. But the following morning, he saw rashes on his face and slight swelling on his left ear. More antibiotics were administered which led to severe reaction you are now seeing.
Immediately the blisters started, Calvin was taken into Intensive Care unit where medical expert at Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, Essex worked on his health. But due to continuous deterioration of his health he was transferred to specialist hospital and was placed on life support because he was unable to breath. Even his finger nails all fell off at the climax of the severe allergy. This secondary sickness started on September 26 but he came home for the very first time on October 19 and is now learning how to walk. This young chap loves soccer and fishing as you can see a fish in his hand.