- Alexander Litvinenko's post-mortem was 'one of the most dangerous ever'
- Howard U. Middle School parents say principal fired social studies instructors for teaching black history
- #DeflateGate analysis: Why didn't NFL game officials notice deflated footballs?
- WEATHER BLOG: Heart Of Winter
- Person airlifted for medical help after being hit by a car
- A motorcycle and a car collide in Kingsport sending one man to the hospital
- 1on1: Shenandoah Valley Civil War Era Dancers
- Bridge Construction Project Creates Confusion for Drivers
- College Changes SAT Requirement
- Women who risk their lives injecting vitamins to stay looking young: the new health trend growing in popularity
Twilight's Alice Cullen Shows Off Her Curves in a Stunning Silver Bikini for Magazine Shoot
- Kristen Stewart Desperate For Job After 'Twilight' Is Over
- Mad Men Stars Show Off Their Beach Bodies in Retro Swimwear
- 'Top Gun' Director Tony Scott Dead After Jumping From Cali. Bridge
- Scott Disick Battling Perverted Sex Scam Allegations
- Usher's 11-Year-Old Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident
More from Headline
- Suspect, 28, charged with murder of missing Georgia couple
- Michelle Obama forgoes a headscarf and sparks outrage in Saudi Arabia
- Johnny Depp says chupacabra came from his suitcase after visit to Japan
- Playboy model reveals the moment she discovered the body of her Romanian father after he killed himself because she had posed nude
- Palin admits her teleprompter DID switch off during speech as she declares war on Bill O'Reilly for calling her presidential hopes a 'reality show'
With her stunning figure, razor sharp cheekbones and successful acting career, it should be easy for Ashley Greene to find a boyfriend.
But, as the Twilight star vamps it up for British GQ magazine in a striking silver bikini, she bemoans her lack of success on the Los Angeles dating scene.
'Dating is a hard, hard thing when you have this job,' she says in an accompanying interview. 'Sometimes I wish I could just go back to Florida and, like, date my home-town boyfriend. It’s really frustrating whenever I can’t go and do something because I know it’s going to be on the internet.'
Silver lining: Ashley Greene shows off her curves and svelte figure in a sequinned bikini for the December issue of British GQ magazine
The star, who sizzles in a black swimsuit and high heels by the beach in one striking black and white photograph, also admits to feeling frustrated with men who seem to enjoy paparazzi attention.
'Like, when I’m dating a guy and he says, "I don’t want press," and then says, "Let’s go to Katana for dinner,"' she recalls.
'I’m like, "Really? You don’t want to just walk down the street to some dive? You don’t want to get photographed but you want to go to a place where you know there’s paparazzi?”'
Cover girl: Ashley sports a black bikini halterneck top, smokey eye make-up and bright red lipstick for the cover of the magazine
The actress, who is previously said to have dated Joe Jonas and Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford, also complains about the constant 'new boyfriend' rumours which surround her.
'Like if I go to a friend’s house, they’ll be, "She’s dating him!" It’s like, "Oh, am I dating my brother now? Is that what’s happening?"
'Or when they write that I was with a "mystery man," and I’m like, "He’s gay, by the way, so it is a mystery!"' she adds.
Ashley will reprise her role as vampire Alice Cullen in Twilight film Breaking Dawn: Part II in November, wearing her cropped wig and spooky contact lenses for the last time.
And it looks like she is intending to widen her scope after the franchise ends, appearing on the cover in black bikini top alongside the line: 'Ashley Greene wants to be a BIG movie star. Have you got a problem with that?'
Fangtastic: Ashley returns as Alice Cullen in the final Twilight film
This year, the 25-year-old has appeared in low budget horror film The Apparition alongside Harry Potter's Tom Felton, and will also star in forthcoming film CBGB named after the late, legendary New York night club.
The film, which is slated for release next year, sees Ashley play Lisa Kristal, daughter of Hilly Kristal, the man who owned the club that was so influential in the punk scene from 1973 until its closing in 2005.
The film also stars Malin Akerman as Blondie's Debbie Harry; Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins, as Iggy Pop; and Alan Rickman as Hilly.