- Hanover man wins appeal in cyclist case
- How to stop your smartphone from tracking your every move
- Bristol, TN Police Department wants your feedback
- Update: Former Paramedic Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Patient In Ambulance While On Duty Found Guilty
- Former Danville Utilities Worker To Spend A Month Behind Bars After Pleading Guilty to Grand Larceny
- Necropsy Report: Dog Died From Strangulation
- Altavista Police Department Employees Investigated By State Police
- Areva Sees 5.3 Billion Dollar Loss
- Shenandoah Man Arrested After High-Speed Chase
- Obama Signs Homeland Security Funding Bill into Law
Twilight's Alice Cullen Shows Off Her Curves in a Stunning Silver Bikini for Magazine Shoot
- Kristen Stewart Desperate For Job After 'Twilight' Is Over
- Mad Men Stars Show Off Their Beach Bodies in Retro Swimwear
- 'Top Gun' Director Tony Scott Dead After Jumping From Cali. Bridge
- Scott Disick Battling Perverted Sex Scam Allegations
- Usher's 11-Year-Old Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident
More from Headline
- Father who went missing with his 8-month-old son taunts police on their Facebook page as hunt continues
- 10-month-old baby at 41 pounds needs cure: Infant's obese sister dies at 18-months
- Cinderella star Lily James hits back at criticism of her corseted shape waist in film's trailers
- Derick Dillard tries to run over a cat with his sled while Duggar family cheers him on
- 'Seinfeld' Actor Daniel von Bargen Dead at Age 64
With her stunning figure, razor sharp cheekbones and successful acting career, it should be easy for Ashley Greene to find a boyfriend.
But, as the Twilight star vamps it up for British GQ magazine in a striking silver bikini, she bemoans her lack of success on the Los Angeles dating scene.
'Dating is a hard, hard thing when you have this job,' she says in an accompanying interview. 'Sometimes I wish I could just go back to Florida and, like, date my home-town boyfriend. It’s really frustrating whenever I can’t go and do something because I know it’s going to be on the internet.'
Silver lining: Ashley Greene shows off her curves and svelte figure in a sequinned bikini for the December issue of British GQ magazine
The star, who sizzles in a black swimsuit and high heels by the beach in one striking black and white photograph, also admits to feeling frustrated with men who seem to enjoy paparazzi attention.
'Like, when I’m dating a guy and he says, "I don’t want press," and then says, "Let’s go to Katana for dinner,"' she recalls.
'I’m like, "Really? You don’t want to just walk down the street to some dive? You don’t want to get photographed but you want to go to a place where you know there’s paparazzi?”'
Cover girl: Ashley sports a black bikini halterneck top, smokey eye make-up and bright red lipstick for the cover of the magazine
The actress, who is previously said to have dated Joe Jonas and Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford, also complains about the constant 'new boyfriend' rumours which surround her.
'Like if I go to a friend’s house, they’ll be, "She’s dating him!" It’s like, "Oh, am I dating my brother now? Is that what’s happening?"
'Or when they write that I was with a "mystery man," and I’m like, "He’s gay, by the way, so it is a mystery!"' she adds.
Ashley will reprise her role as vampire Alice Cullen in Twilight film Breaking Dawn: Part II in November, wearing her cropped wig and spooky contact lenses for the last time.
And it looks like she is intending to widen her scope after the franchise ends, appearing on the cover in black bikini top alongside the line: 'Ashley Greene wants to be a BIG movie star. Have you got a problem with that?'
Fangtastic: Ashley returns as Alice Cullen in the final Twilight film
This year, the 25-year-old has appeared in low budget horror film The Apparition alongside Harry Potter's Tom Felton, and will also star in forthcoming film CBGB named after the late, legendary New York night club.
The film, which is slated for release next year, sees Ashley play Lisa Kristal, daughter of Hilly Kristal, the man who owned the club that was so influential in the punk scene from 1973 until its closing in 2005.
The film also stars Malin Akerman as Blondie's Debbie Harry; Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins, as Iggy Pop; and Alan Rickman as Hilly.