- Massive fire heavily damages in Burtonsville, Md., injures 1 firefighter
- Is there hidden cruelty behind your winter woolly
- Nursery nurse Samantha Van Rossen starts new career playing Frozen's Elsa
- EasyJet flight attendants go on strike in France over Christmas and Boxing Day
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer rejected Gwyneth Paltrow for food blog
- 2014, the year of the MONSTER SPROUT: Sunny autumn has made festive veg a third larger
- Tesco face another investigation over £263m 'black hole' in accounts
- The heartwarming moment boy, 10, is told he is finally going to become a brother
- Suns win 104-92, end Wizards' 6-game winning streak
- VIP Tickets To The Motor Trend Auto Show!
Ann Romnmey Reveals How She Feeds Her 30-Plus Family for Just $4.50 a Head
- Has the Election Already Been Swiped For Romney and Ryan?
- Obama Says Romney Treats Military as 'Game of Battleship' But Mitt Blasts Rival's 'Apologies'
- Mitt Romney Reveals 7-Point Lead Over President Obama in Latest Gallups
- Smilin' Joe Bites Back! Fiery Biden, Paul Ryan Lock Horns Over Economy, Taxes and Foreign Policy
- Presidential Debate: Romney Delivers Unexpectedly Strong Speech While Obama Lacks Pizzazz
More from Headline
- Satanic Temple puts up display at Michigan Capitol
- Florida police officer dies on duty after getting shot, run over
- NYC's Mayor Bill de Blasio weathers blowback on police reform after cop slayings
- Just like mommy! Jessica Alba and daughter Haven coordinate their outfits in matching blue skirts
- Top of the crops! Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX bare their midriffs while performing a racy show at the Jingle Ball
Ann Romney has been one part of a travelling trio during her campaign trail in Florida this week.
Campaigning for her husband on a bus tour through the swing state, which is expected to play a key roll in the upcoming presidential election, the 63-year-old was accompanied by her two grandsons, six-year-old Parker and four-year-old Miles.
The proud grandmother tweeted: 'Love having Parker and Miles with me on our bus tour. Here's a pic of us having some fun on the @RomneyBus.'
As the matriarch of a family of 30, Ms Romney also appeared on an episode of The Rachel Ray show earlier today, giving away her mass-shopping secrets.
She watched the show with both of her grandsons from their hotel suite in Florida, the boys relishing seeing their grandmother on the small screen.
On the show, she revealed that for roughly $137.50, Ann Romney says she can feed her five sons as well as their families, a total of 30 people, for just $4.50 a head.
She credits this budget shopping-list to Costco, where she admitted she 'always starts at'.
While filling a shopping cart up with spinach, raspberries, frozen cream puffs and the family's staple, pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, she said: 'The great thing about frozen desserts, they’re always ready to go.'
She added: 'Wholesale shops are big, you have to go with a game plan before you start.
'There are great deals on fresh produce... My other favorite thing, I have to say, is I never leave without raspberries and blueberries.'
She added: 'And with frozen cream puffs, you can personalize them by adding chocolate sauce and ice-cream.'
Mrs Romney also spoke about suffering from multiple sclerosis while raising a family.
She said: 'When I was first diagnosed with MS and my husband was taking care of me, he discovered rotisserie chicken.
'Rotisserie chicken is every cooks best friend,' she said. 'You want to buy it at the end of your shopping so it doesn't heat up the food that's in the rest of your basket.'
The Romney's buffet-style family dinners often consist of home-made creamed spinach, pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, honey-mustard dipping sauce, roasted butternut squash, frozen cream puffs with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
While also preparing Mr Romney's favorite dish, meatloaf cakes, on the show, she said: 'Mitt is not a picky eater. He will eat anything you put in front of him.'
This isn't the first time Mrs Romney has endorsed Costco.
In August this year, Fox News' Chris Wallace asked the Romneys about hearing that they have an 'unhealthy attraction' to Costco.
'We both love Costco,' said Mrs Romney. 'It’s got great produce,' agreed the former Massachusetts governor and presidential candidate.
'She also got me one of these three-packs of shirts the other day from Costco. And they’re very nice shirts,' he added.