- Affidavit reveals alleged communication between State Dept. counterterrorism director and Va. cop posing as 14-year-old girl
- D.C. councilman pushes for breweries, distilleries to have outdoor seating
- Fairfax family without heat, hot water turns to 7 On Your Side
- ETSU students showcase work on the big screen
- The salesmen were smooth talking - and promised juicy profits. But now savers are asking: Where are our missing pension millions?
- SARAH VINE: Mum WAS right. I wish I'd stayed at home with my children
- 'No one should have to grow up without their parents': More than $72,000 raised in 48 hours for three children - including a one week old girl - who were orphaned after their mother was murdered with an axe
- From Cradle Mountain to Brighton's iconic bathing boxes: The stunning panoramic pictures taken by an Australian company for Google street view...and they've been seen by more than 12 MILLION people
- Bankrupt property tycoon who owes Bank of Ireland £52m barricades himself into his Dublin mansion to stop bailiffs seizing it
- Man who killed ex-girlfriend's dad, sister gets death
Ann Romnmey Reveals How She Feeds Her 30-Plus Family for Just $4.50 a Head
- Has the Election Already Been Swiped For Romney and Ryan?
- Obama Says Romney Treats Military as 'Game of Battleship' But Mitt Blasts Rival's 'Apologies'
- Mitt Romney Reveals 7-Point Lead Over President Obama in Latest Gallups
- Smilin' Joe Bites Back! Fiery Biden, Paul Ryan Lock Horns Over Economy, Taxes and Foreign Policy
- Presidential Debate: Romney Delivers Unexpectedly Strong Speech While Obama Lacks Pizzazz
More from Headline
- Hillary Clinton 'used UNSECURED personal email account for four years as Secretary of State - and then aides chose which exchanges were public'
- Oprah Winfrey will close legendary Harpo Studios in December 'laying off most of her 200-person staff'
- Delhi rapist blames victim for being out late
- How chocolate cake helped capture Mexico's most-wanted drug lord, Servando Gomez
- Charmayne Maxwell Dead in Freak Accident: Brownstone Singer Fell On Broken Wine Glass
Ann Romney has been one part of a travelling trio during her campaign trail in Florida this week.
Campaigning for her husband on a bus tour through the swing state, which is expected to play a key roll in the upcoming presidential election, the 63-year-old was accompanied by her two grandsons, six-year-old Parker and four-year-old Miles.
The proud grandmother tweeted: 'Love having Parker and Miles with me on our bus tour. Here's a pic of us having some fun on the @RomneyBus.'
As the matriarch of a family of 30, Ms Romney also appeared on an episode of The Rachel Ray show earlier today, giving away her mass-shopping secrets.
She watched the show with both of her grandsons from their hotel suite in Florida, the boys relishing seeing their grandmother on the small screen.
On the show, she revealed that for roughly $137.50, Ann Romney says she can feed her five sons as well as their families, a total of 30 people, for just $4.50 a head.
She credits this budget shopping-list to Costco, where she admitted she 'always starts at'.
While filling a shopping cart up with spinach, raspberries, frozen cream puffs and the family's staple, pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, she said: 'The great thing about frozen desserts, they’re always ready to go.'
She added: 'Wholesale shops are big, you have to go with a game plan before you start.
'There are great deals on fresh produce... My other favorite thing, I have to say, is I never leave without raspberries and blueberries.'
She added: 'And with frozen cream puffs, you can personalize them by adding chocolate sauce and ice-cream.'
Mrs Romney also spoke about suffering from multiple sclerosis while raising a family.
She said: 'When I was first diagnosed with MS and my husband was taking care of me, he discovered rotisserie chicken.
'Rotisserie chicken is every cooks best friend,' she said. 'You want to buy it at the end of your shopping so it doesn't heat up the food that's in the rest of your basket.'
The Romney's buffet-style family dinners often consist of home-made creamed spinach, pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, honey-mustard dipping sauce, roasted butternut squash, frozen cream puffs with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
While also preparing Mr Romney's favorite dish, meatloaf cakes, on the show, she said: 'Mitt is not a picky eater. He will eat anything you put in front of him.'
This isn't the first time Mrs Romney has endorsed Costco.
In August this year, Fox News' Chris Wallace asked the Romneys about hearing that they have an 'unhealthy attraction' to Costco.
'We both love Costco,' said Mrs Romney. 'It’s got great produce,' agreed the former Massachusetts governor and presidential candidate.
'She also got me one of these three-packs of shirts the other day from Costco. And they’re very nice shirts,' he added.