- Sources: Mayor Jones to name new RPD Chief Monday
- NFL Awards: Rodgers wins MVP, Murray runs off with Offensive Player, Watt top Defensive Player
- Djokovic wins 5th Australian Open title, Murray runner-up for 4th time
- Egypt frees Australian, one of three jailed Al-Jazeera journalists
- Ernie and Renie Hills married for over 70 years reckon they have solution for world peace
- The easy life in Broadmoor of the 20-stone Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe
- Miss Amazon 2015 runner-up grabs the winner's crown and storms off stage in video
- The rise of Britain's 'homillionaires': Property price boom means an extra 400,000 properties are worth £1m or more
- Search called off for man swept out to sea while scattering ashes as family reveal remains belonged to his sister
- Good Samaritan gives homeless man a Kindle
Katie Ledecky, As a Baby, Sits in Luxury Box with Michael Jordan
- Michael Jordan Banned From Golf Course For Wearing Cargo Pants
- Michael Jordan's Son Arrested in Omaha Early Sunday Morning
- 6-Alarm Fire Near Yankee Stadium Injures 28 Firefighters, 2 Residents
- Adele Pregnant With First Child With Simon Konecki
- Authorities Believe Rodney King Was Drunk and Smoked Marijuana Before Death
More from Headline
- Nick Clegg admits wanting to slap David Cameron and brands Boris Johnson 'more t*** than statesman'
- Two charged with double murder of married couple five months after the husband, 63, thwarted armed robbery of his mattress store by shooting a suspect in the stomach.
- Carl's Jr's Super Bowl advert model Charlotte McKinney reveals her bullied past, her future in movies - and how she really did bite into THAT burger.
- Tragedy on Martin Scorsese film set
- Barack and Michelle Obama tweet childhood photos
Here's a photo of Katie Ledecky, America's youngest gold medalist in London, as a toddler sitting with Michael Jordan at a Washington Wizards game.
It comes via our pal Dan Steinberg at the DC Sports Bog. The picture shows the now-15-year-old swimming star sitting with Jordan and Wizards owner Ted Leonsis at a game sometime prior to Jordan's comeback in 2001.
"Who knew the biggest star in the photo would be the young girl, aged two," Leonsis wrote Monday morning on his blog.
Well, that seems to be a little bit of hyperbole -- Leonsis is pretty famous -- but talking big is a common side effect of Olympic fever.
Ledecky won the 800 freestyle on Friday night and figures to be a key component on U.S. swimming teams for the foreseeable future.
Her uncle Jon (behind her in the photo) is a former partner of Leonsis.
During a Monday interview with Katie on "Today," host Matt Lauer said revealed that Jon was a high school classmate of his and had been texting him over the past year to talk up his niece's swimming exploits.
When she touched first on Friday night, Jon emailed Matt, "Katie won gold," just like another famous person that posed with a young Katie for a picture: