- Congress aims for short-term Homeland Security bill
- Dershowitz 'appalled' by talk of boycotting Netanyahu's speech to Congress
- WEATHER BLOG: Friday
- Vinny On Maryland’s Football Recruiting Chances
- Talking Raven Salary Cap With Brian McFarland
- Pot Fight Between DC Mayor, Congress Could Cost The City
- Police: Alcohol A Factor In Crash That Kills Woman In Md.
- Comptroller, Governor And First Lady To Recognize Artists
- Md. Delegate To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Order
- School Warns Parents of Student 'Suicide Pact'
Katie Ledecky, As a Baby, Sits in Luxury Box with Michael Jordan
- Michael Jordan Banned From Golf Course For Wearing Cargo Pants
- Michael Jordan's Son Arrested in Omaha Early Sunday Morning
- 6-Alarm Fire Near Yankee Stadium Injures 28 Firefighters, 2 Residents
- Adele Pregnant With First Child With Simon Konecki
- Authorities Believe Rodney King Was Drunk and Smoked Marijuana Before Death
More from Headline
- Leonard Nimoy, 'Star Trek's' Spock, Dies at Age 83
- Housekeeper 'kidnapped, beaten and burned with a blowtorch by NY couple who accused her of stealing money'
- Baby snatched from her sleeping mother's arms is reunited with her family 17 years later after she attending the same school in South Africa as her biological sister
- Vanessa Hudgens Stuns in See-Through Bikini While on New Zealand Vacation
- 8-Year-Old Twins Found Starving and Rescued, Mom Charged With Abuse
Here's a photo of Katie Ledecky, America's youngest gold medalist in London, as a toddler sitting with Michael Jordan at a Washington Wizards game.
It comes via our pal Dan Steinberg at the DC Sports Bog. The picture shows the now-15-year-old swimming star sitting with Jordan and Wizards owner Ted Leonsis at a game sometime prior to Jordan's comeback in 2001.
"Who knew the biggest star in the photo would be the young girl, aged two," Leonsis wrote Monday morning on his blog.
Well, that seems to be a little bit of hyperbole -- Leonsis is pretty famous -- but talking big is a common side effect of Olympic fever.
Ledecky won the 800 freestyle on Friday night and figures to be a key component on U.S. swimming teams for the foreseeable future.
Her uncle Jon (behind her in the photo) is a former partner of Leonsis.
During a Monday interview with Katie on "Today," host Matt Lauer said revealed that Jon was a high school classmate of his and had been texting him over the past year to talk up his niece's swimming exploits.
When she touched first on Friday night, Jon emailed Matt, "Katie won gold," just like another famous person that posed with a young Katie for a picture: