- John Unitas Jr On His New Book Johnny U And Me The Man Behind The Golden Arm
- Saints Brace Once More For Ravens’ Steve Smith
- Pensioner gets car stuck on brick wall trying to reverse out of her garage
- Girl pupil, 13, raped by classmate on school grounds after sex education lesson
- World's most advanced hacking spyware uncovered
- Former model accuses Bill Cosby of drugging her wine before sexually assaulting her as she says he may be the 'greatest serial rapist that ever got away with it'
- 'ISIS have sleeper cells in the UK' claims Dimitri Bontinck
- Dr Sue Downing's dogs go missing following burglary at her home
- SpaceX's Elon Musk unveils a Star Wars-style 'X-wing' rocket on Twitter
- Step aside Kim Kardashian, Odell Beckham Jr broke the internet
Katie Ledecky, As a Baby, Sits in Luxury Box with Michael Jordan
- Michael Jordan Banned From Golf Course For Wearing Cargo Pants
- Michael Jordan's Son Arrested in Omaha Early Sunday Morning
- 6-Alarm Fire Near Yankee Stadium Injures 28 Firefighters, 2 Residents
- Adele Pregnant With First Child With Simon Konecki
- Authorities Believe Rodney King Was Drunk and Smoked Marijuana Before Death
More from Headline
- Cleveland boy with pellet gun dies after police shoot him
- New York lawmakers meet to address police shooting of unarmed man
- Grand jury expected to resume Ferguson police shooting deliberations
- Flooding could follow heavy snow in western New York
- Scandal-plagued former Washington mayor Marion Barry dies
Here's a photo of Katie Ledecky, America's youngest gold medalist in London, as a toddler sitting with Michael Jordan at a Washington Wizards game.
It comes via our pal Dan Steinberg at the DC Sports Bog. The picture shows the now-15-year-old swimming star sitting with Jordan and Wizards owner Ted Leonsis at a game sometime prior to Jordan's comeback in 2001.
"Who knew the biggest star in the photo would be the young girl, aged two," Leonsis wrote Monday morning on his blog.
Well, that seems to be a little bit of hyperbole -- Leonsis is pretty famous -- but talking big is a common side effect of Olympic fever.
Ledecky won the 800 freestyle on Friday night and figures to be a key component on U.S. swimming teams for the foreseeable future.
Her uncle Jon (behind her in the photo) is a former partner of Leonsis.
During a Monday interview with Katie on "Today," host Matt Lauer said revealed that Jon was a high school classmate of his and had been texting him over the past year to talk up his niece's swimming exploits.
When she touched first on Friday night, Jon emailed Matt, "Katie won gold," just like another famous person that posed with a young Katie for a picture: