- Suspect caught after 7-Eleven robbery may be linked to more
- Man shot in Northeast D.C.
- Michael Phelps' DUI trial set for Friday in Baltimore
- Bob McDonnell's son arrested for DUI
- FDA Issues Commercial Ultrasound Warning
- 7 States Have Bans on Atheists Holding Office
- Darren Bent has two supercars worth over £150,000 stolen from his driveway in late night raid
- Pound strengthens against 42 currencies this year spelling better news for tourists heading to Scandinavia
- Feeling guilty about that burger? Eat some wild blueberries to 'undo' the damage of a high-fat diet
- Pakistani jets and ground forces kill 67 Taliban militants in Afghan tribal region
Scott Disick Battling Perverted Sex Scam Allegations
- Doctors Save Toddler From Killer Infection by Transplanting Mother's Faeces Into His Stomach
- Double Amputee Shot Dead After Trying to Stab Officer With Pen
- Pattinson Hides at Home of Reese Witherspoon From Kristen Stewart Scandal
- Actor Andy Griffith Dies in Home Town
- Chris Brown, Drake Offered $1M Each to Fight
More from Headline
- Secret Service report: White House needs a taller fence and more, better-trained agents
- 'Life is a journey!' Kate Hudson refers to 'ups and downs' after Matt Bellamy split as BFF Nicole Richie keeps her company at People Awards
- 'Our kids had a play day together': Strictly's Tess Daly says Claudia Winkleman's daughter is recovering well after accident
- Rita Ora shows Ricky Hilfiger what he's missing as she takes to the Jingle Ball stage for the first time since 'split' in plunging red chiffon dress
- It's not always about the Booty! Jennifer Lopez bares her cleavage in gravity-defying jumpsuit at People Awards
Scott Disick has always seemed a little creepy to me. From the few episodes of “Keep Up with the Kardashians” I’ve actually seen, the guy appears to be a cold and extremely calculated sociopath, the sort of individual who might keep your skin on a hanger in his closet after locking you in the basement for several months. I’m not saying this is fact, mind you, but it’s certainly the impression that I get. I’m sure folks say the same thing about me all the time.
A number of deeply unsettling allegations have started popping up regarding Disick’s history, many of which seem to suggest the man isn’t as stable as he claims to be. According to Radar Online, Disick is known amongst his friends as a professional creeper, one who wasn’t above stealing items from the girls he used to sleep with.
“It’s true that Scott began videotaping himself having sex with girls when he was in his late teens, and then he’d steal from them!” former friend and model Brittany Reichek explained to the website. “Scott and one of his buddies had a system. They would pass themselves off as wealthy stockbrokers, pick up girls in the clubs in the Hamptons, get drunk with them, then take them back to their parents’ homes and claim the houses were their own.”
The Huffington Post reports that Disick and his cohorts would take just about anything that wasn’t nailed down, though they did have a penchant for nicking cellphones, cameras, cash, and credit cards. Reichek said she knows of at least 50 instances of such nefarious behavior from her estranged pal. Pardon me while my skin crawls.
Naturally, one should take such allegations with a grain of salt, particularly when this sort of information is coming from the mouth of a “former friend”. Still, these peculiar habits aren’t entirely out of sync with the vibe I get from the guy. Considering he’s just recently welcomed his second child into the world, this sort of news is definitely a little unsettling. Given he has a family to care for, I hope none of it is true. Good luck, Scott.