- School Police Officer Charged With Assaulting 3 Students
- Porridge Cafe opens in trendy east London, serving dish for £7 a bowl
- Car dealer rowed with wife after taking her to KFC after football game
- Child aged under 5 left behind in woods by nursery school staff who had taken a group of youngsters for a walk
- Migrant wins £750 for being 'wrongly evicted' from Calais squat
- 'I was piggy': Ex-Tyco chief who stole $150M talks about life after prison
- Woman airlifted to California hospital after having her FACE mauled by pet pit bull
- Satellite blows up in Earth orbit: Mystery 'temperature spike' explosion adds 43 pieces of debris to region around our planet
- Google IS working on Android Pay and plans to offer mobile network plans
- Ex-girlfriend of father, 21, accused of using Facebook to lure girl, 15, to her death tells court he confessed to the murder before describing how he hid the body
Scott Disick Battling Perverted Sex Scam Allegations
- Doctors Save Toddler From Killer Infection by Transplanting Mother's Faeces Into His Stomach
- Double Amputee Shot Dead After Trying to Stab Officer With Pen
- Pattinson Hides at Home of Reese Witherspoon From Kristen Stewart Scandal
- Actor Andy Griffith Dies in Home Town
- Chris Brown, Drake Offered $1M Each to Fight
More from Headline
- FBI being sued for $30million by father of Boston Marathon bomber's friend Ibragim Todashev, who was shot seven times in his apartment
- Skydiver dramatically rescued after suffering seizure in midair
- Ludacris and wife Eudoxie are expecting
- Justin Bieber turns 21, celebrates with friends
- Woman reveals she was stabbed with scissors and strangled by her son, 11, and daughter, 9
Scott Disick has always seemed a little creepy to me. From the few episodes of “Keep Up with the Kardashians” I’ve actually seen, the guy appears to be a cold and extremely calculated sociopath, the sort of individual who might keep your skin on a hanger in his closet after locking you in the basement for several months. I’m not saying this is fact, mind you, but it’s certainly the impression that I get. I’m sure folks say the same thing about me all the time.
A number of deeply unsettling allegations have started popping up regarding Disick’s history, many of which seem to suggest the man isn’t as stable as he claims to be. According to Radar Online, Disick is known amongst his friends as a professional creeper, one who wasn’t above stealing items from the girls he used to sleep with.
“It’s true that Scott began videotaping himself having sex with girls when he was in his late teens, and then he’d steal from them!” former friend and model Brittany Reichek explained to the website. “Scott and one of his buddies had a system. They would pass themselves off as wealthy stockbrokers, pick up girls in the clubs in the Hamptons, get drunk with them, then take them back to their parents’ homes and claim the houses were their own.”
The Huffington Post reports that Disick and his cohorts would take just about anything that wasn’t nailed down, though they did have a penchant for nicking cellphones, cameras, cash, and credit cards. Reichek said she knows of at least 50 instances of such nefarious behavior from her estranged pal. Pardon me while my skin crawls.
Naturally, one should take such allegations with a grain of salt, particularly when this sort of information is coming from the mouth of a “former friend”. Still, these peculiar habits aren’t entirely out of sync with the vibe I get from the guy. Considering he’s just recently welcomed his second child into the world, this sort of news is definitely a little unsettling. Given he has a family to care for, I hope none of it is true. Good luck, Scott.