- U.Va. head: School to be national leader on campus safety
- City Announces Plans For $26.7M Lexington Market Makeover
- CBS’ ‘Extant’ Adds Jeffrey Dean Morgan To Its Cast
- Wrapping Up The State Of The NFL Address
- WATCH: Christiansburg Police News conference - Aysia Lewis investigation.
- Rolls-Royce pristine as it's driven off stricken Hoegh Osaka unlike the Land Rovers before it
- Monarch of the Glen Highland estate has its multi-million price tag slashed to £5.25m after owners struggle to find a buyer
- The 5,000-year history of heels revealed
- Could Vanderbilt rape charges be thrown out? Attorneys say juror failed to disclose they had been a victim of sexual assault
- Indian Woman files US lawsuit against Uber over alleged Delhi rape
Fashion Highlights From The Teen Choice Red Carpet
- The Bieber Murder Plot With Pruning Shears: How Convicted Murderer Obsessed With Teen Superstar Enlisted Prison Pal to Kill Him
- Justin Bieber Tries Out Some King of Pop Dance Moves at Tampa's Jingle Ball
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Smooch At Dream Hotel's Marble Lane
- Bieber Named 'White Trash Prince' After Wearing Overalls and Baseball Cap to Accept Award from Canadian Prime Minster
- Justin Bieber 911 Call: In High-Speed Chase From Paparazzi
More from Headline
Demi Lovato has never been one to shrink from the spotlight, and tonight on the red carpet at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards was no exception. The host of the evening looked totally radiant -- and completely stole the spotlight -- in a bold, embellished graphic-printed minidress and sky-high ponytail.
The stars took on the red carpet in an array of bright colors, bold prints and eye-catching silhouettes. "Choice Female Artist" nominee Taylor Swift, on the other hand, took a more understated approach, looking ethereal in a white flowy dress with an open back and braided updo. Birthday girl Selena Gomez chose a fun fushcia minidress, while Justin Bieber looked casual in wayfarers, white jeans and a camo-print tee.
Click through the slideshow below for fashion highlights from your favorite stars on the red carpet!
What do you think -- was Demi's look a hit or a miss? Which red carpet look do think is the most surfboard-worthy? Tell us in the comments below!