- EMS pros participate in 6th annual expo
- Five Great College Basketball Games Left This Season
- Ravens Cornerback Victor Hampton Arrested For DWI
- Bottled Water Big Seller as City Water Troubles Continue
- Eugenics Victims To Be Compensated 25,000 Dollars
- Part of Mount Clinton Pike Closed
- A rare look inside a Saudi prison that showers terrorists with perks
- Data thieves raid TalkTalk customers' bank accounts: Thousands at mercy of fraudsters after addresses and phone numbers were stolen from firm's computers
- Terrifying moment a skydiver suffers a seizure in freefall and plummets unconscious... before his instructor comes to the rescue and pulls open his parachute with seconds to spare
- As Mariella Frostrup whines over-50s are hard done by, Linda Kelsey says: 'Mid-life moaners should be grateful not grumpy'
Fashion Highlights From The Teen Choice Red Carpet
- The Bieber Murder Plot With Pruning Shears: How Convicted Murderer Obsessed With Teen Superstar Enlisted Prison Pal to Kill Him
- Justin Bieber Tries Out Some King of Pop Dance Moves at Tampa's Jingle Ball
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Smooch At Dream Hotel's Marble Lane
- Bieber Named 'White Trash Prince' After Wearing Overalls and Baseball Cap to Accept Award from Canadian Prime Minster
- Justin Bieber 911 Call: In High-Speed Chase From Paparazzi
More from Headline
- Madonna speaks to Jonathan Ross about THAT BRIT Awards fall
- Make-up free Kim Kardashian sticks out her tongue in playful selfie while Kourtney and Khloe get glam for KUWTK confessional
- Student, 18, 'encouraged her friend to end his own life', organized a fundraiser in his name - and was only caught when cops found his final texts
- 'Half-ton killer' loses 800lbs: Woman who falsely confessed to killing nephew by rollling on him turns life around to find new love
- Leonard Nimoy, 'Star Trek's' Spock, Dies at Age 83
Demi Lovato has never been one to shrink from the spotlight, and tonight on the red carpet at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards was no exception. The host of the evening looked totally radiant -- and completely stole the spotlight -- in a bold, embellished graphic-printed minidress and sky-high ponytail.
The stars took on the red carpet in an array of bright colors, bold prints and eye-catching silhouettes. "Choice Female Artist" nominee Taylor Swift, on the other hand, took a more understated approach, looking ethereal in a white flowy dress with an open back and braided updo. Birthday girl Selena Gomez chose a fun fushcia minidress, while Justin Bieber looked casual in wayfarers, white jeans and a camo-print tee.
Click through the slideshow below for fashion highlights from your favorite stars on the red carpet!
What do you think -- was Demi's look a hit or a miss? Which red carpet look do think is the most surfboard-worthy? Tell us in the comments below!