- Anthony, Cline lead Spiders past High Point
- UVa. to Host Board of Visitors Meeting Regarding Rape Allegations
- From runway to fairway: Anger as RAF spends £14,000 of taxpayer cash on a GOLF SIMULATOR after cutting 10,000 staff in just four years
- Colchester Hospital branded one of worst in England after 'complaints nearly double to 3,000 in just a year as it faces a shortfall of 170 nurses'
- Are we BORN to cheat? Scientists discover gene that suggests we inherit adultery from our parents
- Endangered sheep escapes from LA Zoo and dies after being 'struck in hit and run'
- Playboy playmate among new women to accuse of Cosby of sexual assault as his lawyer describes claims as 'increasingly ridiculous'
- NEXT AT 11: Pre-Thanksgiving storm could bring RVA snow, impact travel
- Funeral Held For 15-Year-Old Girl Killed In Triple Stabbing
- Labour MP claims 2,000 Britons fighting for jihad in Iraq and Syria as two more UK citizens killed fighting for ISIS
Fashion Highlights From The Teen Choice Red Carpet
- The Bieber Murder Plot With Pruning Shears: How Convicted Murderer Obsessed With Teen Superstar Enlisted Prison Pal to Kill Him
- Justin Bieber Tries Out Some King of Pop Dance Moves at Tampa's Jingle Ball
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Smooch At Dream Hotel's Marble Lane
- Bieber Named 'White Trash Prince' After Wearing Overalls and Baseball Cap to Accept Award from Canadian Prime Minster
- Justin Bieber 911 Call: In High-Speed Chase From Paparazzi
More from Headline
- Nanny Caught On Video Kicking, Slapping And Stomping On Toddler's Head Repeatedly - Graphic Video
- White House to Democrats: We’ll seek extension to Iran nuclear talks
- Officials prepare for Ferguson grand jury decision, urge calm
- FBI arrests two would-be Ferguson bomb suspects: law enforcement source
- Obama seeks support for immigration plan, blasts Boehner
Demi Lovato has never been one to shrink from the spotlight, and tonight on the red carpet at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards was no exception. The host of the evening looked totally radiant -- and completely stole the spotlight -- in a bold, embellished graphic-printed minidress and sky-high ponytail.
The stars took on the red carpet in an array of bright colors, bold prints and eye-catching silhouettes. "Choice Female Artist" nominee Taylor Swift, on the other hand, took a more understated approach, looking ethereal in a white flowy dress with an open back and braided updo. Birthday girl Selena Gomez chose a fun fushcia minidress, while Justin Bieber looked casual in wayfarers, white jeans and a camo-print tee.
Click through the slideshow below for fashion highlights from your favorite stars on the red carpet!
What do you think -- was Demi's look a hit or a miss? Which red carpet look do think is the most surfboard-worthy? Tell us in the comments below!