- 20 surprising sugar swaps that could help you lose weight
- British holidaymaker, 33, died on Bulgarian skiing trip after snorting super-strength cocaine she bought from club rep for £200
- The View 'decided not to fire Rosie Perez to avoid Ann Curry situation'
- Stuart Broad apologises over 'hypocritical' minimum wage Twitter comments
- Red and Orange Metro lines to experience delays on Saturday
- Police: Woman Ran Over 2 Men at Virginia Auto Dealer
- That'll show them! Mississippi mother, 29, who was told she was too fat and short to be a plus-size model finally lands a contract and features in Vogue
- World's oldest snakes discovered
- David Lammy attacks Labour for trying to 'out-kip Ukip' with leaflet
- Jerquan Dickson shots 15-year-old boy in the arm and leg for throwing snowballs at his car
'Blade Runner' and Russian Supermodel Are Dating!
- Mitt Romney Recorded Telling Wealthy GOP Donors That 47% of Americans Are Freeloaders
- Co-Founders of Famous Ice Cream Suing California Smut Peddlers
- Colorado Movie Theater Massacre, 14 People Dead, 50 Wounded
- Over 1,000 Articles Follow Search for Carnel Chamberlain
- Authorities Believe Rodney King Was Drunk and Smoked Marijuana Before Death
More from Headline
- Michelle Obama is not impressed: Grim-faced First Lady meets the Saudi king as members of his entourage refuse to shake her hand.
- Former New York Knicks star Greg Anthony urged undercover cop to 'dress up' for him before being arrested in prostitution sting.
- 'Seeing her teach her child correct manners really touched me': Mystery stranger who left heart-warming note and £5 for young mother on train revealed as father-of-one who thought she was a 'great role model'.
- Mother who lit her newborn baby on fire screamed 'it's not mine it's not mine'
- Fidel Castro breaks silence on shift in Cuba-U.S. relations
Weeks after being selected for both the 400 and the 4x400 relay by South Africa's Olympic committee, double-amputee Oscar Pistorius, aka Blade Runner, has been romantically linked to Russian supermodel Anastassia Khozzissova, one of the world's top models.
From the New York Post:
"Sources tell us Pistorius — the double-amputee who's qualified to run the 400 meters at the London Games — and Khozzissova, the beautiful top model who's graced the catwalks for Chanel, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani and Marc Jacobs, have been 'dating for just over a month.'"
Though much has been said about Pistorius's artificial legs possibly giving him an unfair advantage, even by his friend and former Olympic gold medalist Michael Johnson, extensive tests were performed in 2008 by the Court of Arbitration for Sport which cleared him to run against able-bodied athletes. The unfair-advantage question having been settled, the 2008 Paralympics gold medalist in the 100-, 200-, and 400-meter sprints will be the first amputee runner to compete in the Olympics.
Earlier this year, track superstar and three-time Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt broke up with his girlfriend of six months in order to concentrate on his running career during the build-up to the Summer Games. Clearly, Pistorius doesn't agree with Bolt's train of thought, and for a good reason. Shortly after the breakup, Bolt lost two close races to fellow Jamaican sprinter Yohan "the Beast" Blake at the Jamaican Olympic Track-and-Field Trials.
With the London Games on his schedule and a supermodel by his side, it seems like Pistorius is very much in tune with his star player.