- Chesterfield police offer holiday package safety tips
- Richmond organization plans clothing giveaway
- Local police react to NY, FL police shootings
- 3-year-old hit by car in Temple Hills
- CASA stresses importance of volunteers during Christmas season
- Two men wanted in theft of five vehicles from lot
- Kingsport Police: Hit-and-run cases may be related
- Washington County schools enforcing new anti-smoking policy
- Good Samaritan hands out food boxes
- Thousands of children get Christmas presents through Toys for Tots
Jessica Alba Rocking Her Leather Dress
- The First Glimpse at Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' Intimate Wedding
- Jessica Alba Treats Daughter to Sightseeing at Buckingham Palace
- Amanda Seyfried Smoulders in Plunging Black Futuristic Flamenco Dress at Les Misérables Premiere
- Beyonce Debuts New Shag Hair, Best Bangs For Your Face Shape
- Tamara Ecclestone Leads the Fashion Flops at Skyfall Premiere
More from Headline
- Family of slain NYPD cop FORGIVES cold-blooded killer saying 'he is in the hands of God now'
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson at Heathrow after being 'arrested by armed police for throwing tantrum'
- Christmas is cancelled for 11-year-old boy as his single mother scrapes together £20,000 needed for school fees
- Satanic Temple puts up display at Michigan Capitol
- Florida police officer dies on duty after getting shot, run over
Even celebrity mothers need a little time off from the everyday just like us, right? Actresses and moms Milla Jovovich, Jessica Alba, and Elizabeth Banks all left their kids at home with their trusted nannies and spouses to spend a little girl’s night out at the Versace Show during Paris Fashion Week in the City of Lights over the weekend. And I must say, everyone looked stunning!
Check out our photo gallery of the ladies posing for the cameras before the show and tell us, who do you think looked the best? My vote definitely goes to Jessica Alba. She rocked that black leather dress! Talk about stealing the show from the models.
This week's best-dressed celebs include Jessica Alba, Beyonce, and Blake Lively!