- Henrico officer talks about saving stranger from choking
- Trial cancer drug helps Virginia boy
- Law enforcement, parenting groups warn of social media dangers
- Richmond Mayor Dwight Jones' State of the City address
- Public forum set between Richmond police, protesters
- U.S. airlines get more than 50 online threats since Jan. 17
- Missing Gaithersburg woman found as Jane Doe in mental hospital
- Parents Calling For Schools To Keep Children Not Vaccinated For Measles Out Of Classroom
- Smoking can double risk of prostate cancer spreading
- THP: Man was hit while pushing truck out of road
Blake Lively: The Side Braid
More from Hairstyles
The braided trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. From the tight, refined braids to the loose side braids, you have quite a few options! Blake Lively is one of the trendiest girls on planet earth and she has been seen rocking a side braid at many a social event. The side braid can be worn a number of different ways – it is all in the presentation!
How To Style:
Apply a generous amount of gel or mousse to hair and comb through gently with a detangling comb.
Blow dry hair with fingers until about 80% dry, then use a paddle brush to smooth.
Gently back comb the crown and smooth.
With your paddle brush, pull all the hair into a low ponytail to just under the ear and secure with an elastic band.
Spray your tail with desired hair spray.
Tightly braid in your preferred style (ie. fishtail, 3-strand, 4-strand, etc).
Secure with an elastic.
Cut the band under the ear.
Loosen the braid to desired look.
Use a finishing spray to protect the style.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
Again, this really looks great on everyone. It a trend every face shape can enjoy! Just know that the thicker the hair, the bigger the braid.
Spray with a shine spray after you’re finished styling to really make it shine!
Jerry Maguire super-agent files for divorce after wife called police on him 'fearing for her life'... But now she says his overly-attached brother is the real reason for split,
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.