- O'Malley now has 2016 option: a run for president, or Senate
- Virginia Exports Grow to $19.2 Billion in 2014
- Former VA Governor's Appeal Cites Broad Bribery Definition
- WorldViews: ‘Jihadi John’ belongs to a forgotten, stateless people
- It pays £40,000 a year but no one wants to do it: Why being a 'chick sexer' is the hardest job in Britain
- Time to moo-ve house? Homeowner gets out of the shower to discover break-in by her two pet cows
- Father-to-be, 22, crushed to death by parking barrier just hours after celebrating news his partner was pregnant with their first child
- 'They wouldn't know fine dining if it slapped them in their ugly faces': Bride-to-be stunned by restaurant's angry response to online review describing her hen party as 'chavs' and 'peasants'
- Ukip candidate rescued from incoming tide after writing 'we love Nige' in the sand
- Woodpecker with weasel flying on its back photographed in Hornchurch Country Park
Blake Lively: The Side Braid
More from Hairstyles
The braided trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. From the tight, refined braids to the loose side braids, you have quite a few options! Blake Lively is one of the trendiest girls on planet earth and she has been seen rocking a side braid at many a social event. The side braid can be worn a number of different ways – it is all in the presentation!
How To Style:
Apply a generous amount of gel or mousse to hair and comb through gently with a detangling comb.
Blow dry hair with fingers until about 80% dry, then use a paddle brush to smooth.
Gently back comb the crown and smooth.
With your paddle brush, pull all the hair into a low ponytail to just under the ear and secure with an elastic band.
Spray your tail with desired hair spray.
Tightly braid in your preferred style (ie. fishtail, 3-strand, 4-strand, etc).
Secure with an elastic.
Cut the band under the ear.
Loosen the braid to desired look.
Use a finishing spray to protect the style.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
Again, this really looks great on everyone. It a trend every face shape can enjoy! Just know that the thicker the hair, the bigger the braid.
Spray with a shine spray after you’re finished styling to really make it shine!