- Inside abandoned power station set to become a $1bn apartment and shopping complex
- Did Stone Age humans 'DEFLESH' their dead?
- How the Nazis led to Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz being allowed to fly
- Australia's most decorated CANINE Sarbi has died after a battle with brain cancer
- 'So, George Osborne where will the axe fall?': Clegg demands Tories come clean about cuts on soldiers, schools and social workers
- Lib Dem candidate caught HIV on purpose after years of drug abuse and homophobic bullying left him feeling suicidal
- ISIS militants massacre 30 civilians in Syria by 'burning, beheading and firing on them'
- Grandfather who claimed almost £24,000 in benefits despite having sold his house to create £88,000 nest egg for his grandchildren is jailed
- Top Gear boss sends 'au revoir' message to staff after Jeremy Clarkson sacking
- Hillary Clinton emailed staff on her IPAD as well as her cellphone
Blake Lively: The Side Braid
More from Hairstyles
The braided trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. From the tight, refined braids to the loose side braids, you have quite a few options! Blake Lively is one of the trendiest girls on planet earth and she has been seen rocking a side braid at many a social event. The side braid can be worn a number of different ways – it is all in the presentation!
How To Style:
Apply a generous amount of gel or mousse to hair and comb through gently with a detangling comb.
Blow dry hair with fingers until about 80% dry, then use a paddle brush to smooth.
Gently back comb the crown and smooth.
With your paddle brush, pull all the hair into a low ponytail to just under the ear and secure with an elastic band.
Spray your tail with desired hair spray.
Tightly braid in your preferred style (ie. fishtail, 3-strand, 4-strand, etc).
Secure with an elastic.
Cut the band under the ear.
Loosen the braid to desired look.
Use a finishing spray to protect the style.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
Again, this really looks great on everyone. It a trend every face shape can enjoy! Just know that the thicker the hair, the bigger the braid.
Spray with a shine spray after you’re finished styling to really make it shine!