- Controversial Arizona sheriff sues Obama over immigration order
- Registered nurses at Medstar Washington Hospital Centerplan stage one-day strike
- PR Specialist: Sony Cyberattack Threat To All Of Hollywood
- Greeneville man appears in court on infant death charges
- Martinsville School Board Office Fire Deemed Arson
- WorldViews: Map: The spread of Israeli settlements in the West Bank
- UKIP fury over phone app UKIK designed by school kids featuring 'Nicholas Fromage'
- 'If you are a thug and worthless to society, it's not about race': North Carolina fire investigator fired for posting 'discriminatory' comments on Facebook about Michael Brown's death in Ferguson
- Crooked traders face seven years behind bars if they are caught fiddling foreign exchange rates
- Pagans descend on Stonehenge to celebrate the winter solstice
Blake Lively: The Side Braid
More from Hairstyles
The braided trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. From the tight, refined braids to the loose side braids, you have quite a few options! Blake Lively is one of the trendiest girls on planet earth and she has been seen rocking a side braid at many a social event. The side braid can be worn a number of different ways – it is all in the presentation!
How To Style:
Apply a generous amount of gel or mousse to hair and comb through gently with a detangling comb.
Blow dry hair with fingers until about 80% dry, then use a paddle brush to smooth.
Gently back comb the crown and smooth.
With your paddle brush, pull all the hair into a low ponytail to just under the ear and secure with an elastic band.
Spray your tail with desired hair spray.
Tightly braid in your preferred style (ie. fishtail, 3-strand, 4-strand, etc).
Secure with an elastic.
Cut the band under the ear.
Loosen the braid to desired look.
Use a finishing spray to protect the style.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
Again, this really looks great on everyone. It a trend every face shape can enjoy! Just know that the thicker the hair, the bigger the braid.
Spray with a shine spray after you’re finished styling to really make it shine!