- Lumber Liquidators stands behind products as stock plunges
- Nasdaq closes above 5,000 for first time in 15 years
- Skydiver survives free fall during seizure
- Winter Weather Advisory for entire D.C. area on Tuesday
- Man knocked to ground during 'llama drama' isn't holding grudge
- Niswonger Hospital Radiothon kicking off
- New Store Brings New Chapter for Danville-Pittsylvania County Habitat for Humanity
- New Competition Calls For Those Interested In Walking Dogs
- Harrisonburg Nominated For Nationwide Social Media Awards
- Police hunt for JoeJoe the parrot after intruder threatened to kill it if owner went to police
Carly Rea Jepson: The Big Bang
More from Hairstyles
Carly Rea Jepson is taking the U.S. by storm with her infectious pop songs! Her style is equally as contagious. It has been all about the bangs the past year or so, and the new fall styles are no different. This sleek little number really shows off the eyes.
How to Style:
Apply a generous amount of mousse and comb it through the hair with a wide detangling comb.
Blow dry the bang area first! This step is very important.
Finish the rest by using a paddle brush and drying everything forward.
Blow dry the bang area again with a fine tooth comb.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
This style really works best on all shapes as it is quite versatile! If you have thicker hair however, it will take a little longer to dry.
To make the style just a little sleeker, use a flat iron. Especially on the bangs!