- Virginia State wins first playoff game in program history
- Spiders claim Capital Cup with win at William & Mary
- Missouri tops Tennessee on Senior Night
- Wrongly convicted murderer who spent 20 years in prison receives $3.6 million from New York in 'fastest resolution of its kind in history'
- Anthony, Cline lead Spiders past High Point
- UVa. to Host Board of Visitors Meeting Regarding Rape Allegations
- From runway to fairway: Anger as RAF spends £14,000 of taxpayer cash on a GOLF SIMULATOR after cutting 10,000 staff in just four years
- Colchester Hospital branded one of worst in England after 'complaints nearly double to 3,000 in just a year as it faces a shortfall of 170 nurses'
- Are we BORN to cheat? Scientists discover gene that suggests we inherit adultery from our parents
- Endangered sheep escapes from LA Zoo and dies after being 'struck in hit and run'
Carly Rea Jepson: The Big Bang
More from Hairstyles
Carly Rea Jepson is taking the U.S. by storm with her infectious pop songs! Her style is equally as contagious. It has been all about the bangs the past year or so, and the new fall styles are no different. This sleek little number really shows off the eyes.
How to Style:
Apply a generous amount of mousse and comb it through the hair with a wide detangling comb.
Blow dry the bang area first! This step is very important.
Finish the rest by using a paddle brush and drying everything forward.
Blow dry the bang area again with a fine tooth comb.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type:
This style really works best on all shapes as it is quite versatile! If you have thicker hair however, it will take a little longer to dry.
To make the style just a little sleeker, use a flat iron. Especially on the bangs!