- Celebrity Buzz: Taylor Swift's belly button displayed for first time
- Dozens Of Flights Canceled In Baltimore-Washington Region
- 4 Fatal Shootings In Less Than 24 Hours In Baltimore Area
- Poplar Forest to Hold Open House for Prospective Volunteers
- Scientists manage to UNBOIL an egg: Chemical process to untangle proteins could lead to cheaper cancer treatments
- Michael Moore goes on ANOTHER rant about American Sniper Chris Kyle
- Petersburg fire marshal found guilty of DWI
- Radio.com Minimation: Florida Georgia Line Teach Luke Bryan How To Fall Down
- Buck Showalter Says The Orioles Are Right Where They Need To Be
- Nor'easter Moves into Mid-Atlantic Region; Worst Yet to Come
Halle Berry: The Textured Pixie
More from Hairstyles
This textured style is the perfect look for Halle Berry. This signature look has dominated her style for a few years now and continues to inspire others from season to season. This style is for the person who really wants to make an entrance. You will definitely turn some heads at those upcoming holiday parties!
How To Style:
Apply desired product to hair and dry 60% of the moisture using your fingers.
Smooth down sides and back.
Using a small round brush, smooth out the top.
Using a medium hold hair taffy or pomade, work the top around to desired placement.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type
This style really works best for a rounder, full face. It is perfect for any type of hair however if your hair is super curly, it may be slightly more work. A razor cut is also recommended to achieve this style.
You can easily give this style a little pick-me-up with water. Spray a little water into the hair and move it around with your fingers to reactivate the products!