- Manhunt underway for armed escaped prisoner at Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Iraq's former leader still looms large months after his ouster
- Linda Lira 'barricaded children in class and stripped' because of demons
- Preston woman wins £35k after losing 13 teeth following botched dental treatment
- Audio clips reveal noises made by alien moons, comets and rocket launches
- Syrian boy 'surrenders' when photographer points his camera at him thinking it was a gun
- Sickening footage of Sikh man being beaten up in suspected race hate attack in Birmingham city centre
- Why are you called the Liberal Demo-CATS? Joey Essex grills Nick Clegg on his 'weird' party name, the election and why being Deputy PM is 'sick'
- A look at some of the most beautiful palace hotels in the world
- Robbery suspect Andrew Gilbertson eats feces while testifying in California court
Halle Berry: The Textured Pixie
More from Hairstyles
This textured style is the perfect look for Halle Berry. This signature look has dominated her style for a few years now and continues to inspire others from season to season. This style is for the person who really wants to make an entrance. You will definitely turn some heads at those upcoming holiday parties!
How To Style:
Apply desired product to hair and dry 60% of the moisture using your fingers.
Smooth down sides and back.
Using a small round brush, smooth out the top.
Using a medium hold hair taffy or pomade, work the top around to desired placement.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type
This style really works best for a rounder, full face. It is perfect for any type of hair however if your hair is super curly, it may be slightly more work. A razor cut is also recommended to achieve this style.
You can easily give this style a little pick-me-up with water. Spray a little water into the hair and move it around with your fingers to reactivate the products!