- O'Malley now has 2016 option: a run for president, or Senate
- Virginia Exports Grow to $19.2 Billion in 2014
- Former VA Governor's Appeal Cites Broad Bribery Definition
- WorldViews: ‘Jihadi John’ belongs to a forgotten, stateless people
- It pays £40,000 a year but no one wants to do it: Why being a 'chick sexer' is the hardest job in Britain
- Time to moo-ve house? Homeowner gets out of the shower to discover break-in by her two pet cows
- Father-to-be, 22, crushed to death by parking barrier just hours after celebrating news his partner was pregnant with their first child
- 'They wouldn't know fine dining if it slapped them in their ugly faces': Bride-to-be stunned by restaurant's angry response to online review describing her hen party as 'chavs' and 'peasants'
- Ukip candidate rescued from incoming tide after writing 'we love Nige' in the sand
- Woodpecker with weasel flying on its back photographed in Hornchurch Country Park
Halle Berry: The Textured Pixie
More from Hairstyles
This textured style is the perfect look for Halle Berry. This signature look has dominated her style for a few years now and continues to inspire others from season to season. This style is for the person who really wants to make an entrance. You will definitely turn some heads at those upcoming holiday parties!
How To Style:
Apply desired product to hair and dry 60% of the moisture using your fingers.
Smooth down sides and back.
Using a small round brush, smooth out the top.
Using a medium hold hair taffy or pomade, work the top around to desired placement.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type
This style really works best for a rounder, full face. It is perfect for any type of hair however if your hair is super curly, it may be slightly more work. A razor cut is also recommended to achieve this style.
You can easily give this style a little pick-me-up with water. Spray a little water into the hair and move it around with your fingers to reactivate the products!