- North Korea calls Obama 'a monkey living in a tropical forest' in racist attack as it accuses U.S. of shutting down its internet while The Interview is shown to millions
- It's all right for some! Wish you weren't in grey old Britain? Here's where the A-list are slumming it this winter...
- Americans are eager to visit Cuba, but U.S. rule changes may be slow to follow
- ten years in the sky and passengers ranging from prime ministers to the socceroos the iconic Qantas 767 makes its last flight
- Central Coast man, 24, in serious condition after a 'one-punch' attack in pub car park
- Wizards' Wall fined $15,000 by NBA; Knicks' Acy suspended a game for Christmas brawl
- Bill Clinton, Hillary and Chelsea take three-month-old Charlotte out for a walk with doting dad Marc
- Good Samaritans treat Md. police officers to Christmas breakfast
- 'A Christmas miracle': Ohio man accidentally shoots his wife - and doctors discover heart condition while treating her
- Four people from same family killed and two seriously injured following high speed head-on collision in Sacramento that caused car to burst into flames
Halle Berry: The Textured Pixie
More from Hairstyles
This textured style is the perfect look for Halle Berry. This signature look has dominated her style for a few years now and continues to inspire others from season to season. This style is for the person who really wants to make an entrance. You will definitely turn some heads at those upcoming holiday parties!
How To Style:
Apply desired product to hair and dry 60% of the moisture using your fingers.
Smooth down sides and back.
Using a small round brush, smooth out the top.
Using a medium hold hair taffy or pomade, work the top around to desired placement.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type
This style really works best for a rounder, full face. It is perfect for any type of hair however if your hair is super curly, it may be slightly more work. A razor cut is also recommended to achieve this style.
You can easily give this style a little pick-me-up with water. Spray a little water into the hair and move it around with your fingers to reactivate the products!