- Former rapper set to be executed in January for killing female cop during a failed bank heist after spending 18 years on death row
- Ferguson grand jury evidence could be kept SECRET as panel prepares to reconvene to discuss fatal shooting of Michael Brown
- Spiders earn berth in FCS playoffs
- Health Practice Focuses On Treating Baltimore Residents In Alternative Way
- Fury as China unveils £14,000 copy of Range Rover: British company may take legal action after little-known manufacturer launches brazen copy of off-roader
- Rudy Giuliani wants to focus on 'black-on-black' crime not police brutality, saying white cops wouldn't be needed 'if you weren't killing each other'
- Mother-of-three vanishes on lunch break after stepping out of childcare center to call her husband
- 'If we left, they wouldn't have nobody': Heroic janitor and cook recall how they cared for at least 16 elderly patients after residential home was abandoned by staff
- Mother-of-two stabbed to death in the chest while jogging in Connecticut
- The moment woman speeding 80mph in stolen SUV crashed and caused into brick building and caused it to collapse
Halle Berry: The Textured Pixie
More from Hairstyles
This textured style is the perfect look for Halle Berry. This signature look has dominated her style for a few years now and continues to inspire others from season to season. This style is for the person who really wants to make an entrance. You will definitely turn some heads at those upcoming holiday parties!
How To Style:
Apply desired product to hair and dry 60% of the moisture using your fingers.
Smooth down sides and back.
Using a small round brush, smooth out the top.
Using a medium hold hair taffy or pomade, work the top around to desired placement.
Best Face Shape And Hair Type
This style really works best for a rounder, full face. It is perfect for any type of hair however if your hair is super curly, it may be slightly more work. A razor cut is also recommended to achieve this style.
You can easily give this style a little pick-me-up with water. Spray a little water into the hair and move it around with your fingers to reactivate the products!