- VUU fraternity alumni bring gifts to boy with cancer
- Man arrested in connection with death of two infants in Greeneville
- 'Are you dead yet?' Chilling emails sent to British teenager by Filipino cybersex gang who were blackmailing him - days before he threw himself off Forth Bridge
- Jealous husband who doused his wife of 22 years in petrol before trying to set her alight is jailed for 10 years
- MEP Philip Bradbourn dies aged 63 after battle with bowel cancer
- Britain braced for the Polar Express: Temperature set to plunge to -4C as polar blast from Greenland brings widespread Christmas frosts
- The Maddest Friday: Messiest moments of last night revealed after the great British public got a bit too into the festive spirits
- Two Downing Street protection officers sacked after investigation into extreme pornography found on their phones during Plebgate inquiry
- U.S. sends four Guantanamo prisoners home to Afghanistan
- Pictured: The tragic children stabbed to death in their family home... as neighbours reveal mother's erratic behaviour hours before bodies were found
Michelle Williams: The Sleek Pixie
More from Hairstyles
Michelle Williams is known for her quiet personality and feminine flair. This style is perfect for her demure features. The sleek pixie is unpretentious, which makes it perfect for anyone with a petite facial structure. It is very prim and dreamy! It also creates softness to the face, without overpowering her petite features.
How To Style:
Apply desired hair products.
Blow dry 100% of the moisture out of the hair using a Denman brush.
To create volume, dry the hair in the opposite direction, then smooth down with the blow dryer.
Use a shine spray to get the last little amount of frizz.
Use a texturizing paste to create a more textured look.
Best face shape and hair type:
A round, petite face is best! The hair type that works best with this chic look is fine, thin hair.
Use pomade or hair taffy to texturize the look. Use your fingers to “snap” those textured pieces right into place.