- Deer crashes through window of Chesterfield store, struggles to escape
- 'Nice baubles': Outraged shoppers demand retail giant Big W remove novelty Christmas shirt claiming it sexualises young girls
- 'I don't appreciate fat people wearing bikinis. You disgust me': The vile note that was left pinned to woman's door
- Aussies are getting fed up of foreigners dominating the property market so nearly 30,000 have signed a petition to tighten up regulations of overseas buyers
- SNL takes aim at Obama's executive order that vetoed Congress to grant amnesty to five million immigrants
- Pictured: AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd rocking on outside his home just four days before appearing in court on kill threat charges
- Virginia State wins first playoff game in program history
- Spiders claim Capital Cup with win at William & Mary
- Thomas Dale falls, Petersburg advances in Saturday playoff action
- Missouri tops Tennessee on Senior Night
Michelle Williams: The Sleek Pixie
More from Hairstyles
Michelle Williams is known for her quiet personality and feminine flair. This style is perfect for her demure features. The sleek pixie is unpretentious, which makes it perfect for anyone with a petite facial structure. It is very prim and dreamy! It also creates softness to the face, without overpowering her petite features.
How To Style:
Apply desired hair products.
Blow dry 100% of the moisture out of the hair using a Denman brush.
To create volume, dry the hair in the opposite direction, then smooth down with the blow dryer.
Use a shine spray to get the last little amount of frizz.
Use a texturizing paste to create a more textured look.
Best face shape and hair type:
A round, petite face is best! The hair type that works best with this chic look is fine, thin hair.
Use pomade or hair taffy to texturize the look. Use your fingers to “snap” those textured pieces right into place.