- Henrico officer talks about saving stranger from choking
- Trial cancer drug helps Virginia boy
- Law enforcement, parenting groups warn of social media dangers
- Richmond Mayor Dwight Jones' State of the City address
- Public forum set between Richmond police, protesters
- U.S. airlines get more than 50 online threats since Jan. 17
- Missing Gaithersburg woman found as Jane Doe in mental hospital
- Parents Calling For Schools To Keep Children Not Vaccinated For Measles Out Of Classroom
- Smoking can double risk of prostate cancer spreading
- THP: Man was hit while pushing truck out of road
Michelle Williams: The Sleek Pixie
More from Hairstyles
Michelle Williams is known for her quiet personality and feminine flair. This style is perfect for her demure features. The sleek pixie is unpretentious, which makes it perfect for anyone with a petite facial structure. It is very prim and dreamy! It also creates softness to the face, without overpowering her petite features.
How To Style:
Apply desired hair products.
Blow dry 100% of the moisture out of the hair using a Denman brush.
To create volume, dry the hair in the opposite direction, then smooth down with the blow dryer.
Use a shine spray to get the last little amount of frizz.
Use a texturizing paste to create a more textured look.
Best face shape and hair type:
A round, petite face is best! The hair type that works best with this chic look is fine, thin hair.
Use pomade or hair taffy to texturize the look. Use your fingers to “snap” those textured pieces right into place.
Jerry Maguire super-agent files for divorce after wife called police on him 'fearing for her life'... But now she says his overly-attached brother is the real reason for split,
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.