- How Mohammed Emwazi's alter-ego Jihadi John was created in London
- Daily Mail reader reveal their daily battles with the litterbugs blighting Britain
- Monkey World's baby orangutan Rieke hoping to find family in UK
- Federal ministers to thrash out leadership issue in Cabinet meeting on Monday
- Jihadi John's relatives flee home and want new identities
- 'I realized I had a lifetime contract with my family': Deborah Norville on 20 years at Inside Edition - and how a heartbreaking story led her to the CBS show
- Ryanair caught fooling passengers with £3.50 online quiz that is impossible to win
- Heroes who've made a tradition of courage: The humility of Britain's bravest family who have just won ANOTHER Victoria Cross
- Alina Kabayeva the Olympic gymnast said to have given Vladimir Putin two children
- 'Michelangelo of buff injections' charged with killing a London dancer claims Amber Rose was among her clients and became a 'walking billboard' for her work
Ashley Greene: The Tailored Curl
More from Hairstyles
Ashley Greene may have started out as the spunky Alice Cullum, but she has certainly grown up! Glamour seems to be her favorite style. Ashley makes this style look voluminous. It takes a little more work, but as you can see it’s well worth it! This hair look is sexy and romantic all in one and the style is great anytime, anywhere.
How to Style:
Apply desired products to hair and dry 80% of moisture out with fingers.
Use a paddle brush to smooth out remaining moisture.
Using a large barrel curling iron, wrap the sections around the barrel, leaving out 1-2 inches of the ends.
Let the curls cool completely before touching them. (Very important step!)
Spray the hair lightly with a medium hold spray.
Gently separate the curls. Only brush through them if you want a wavier look.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look is great for all face shapes and hair types!
For a sleek shiny look, you can use an aerosol shine spray. Just remember, a little goes along way!