- African-American lawmakers surprised by redistricting suit
- Woman sentenced for attack on Virginia legislator's wife
- Chesapeake deputy charged with DUI, hit-and-run
- John Whitbeck elected as Virginia GOP chairman
- Thieves smash and grab items from cars in Richmond
- GOP White House hopefuls court evangelicals with eye on 2016
- Md. Casinos Want To Swap Slots For Table Games
- 4 Rescued, 1 Missing After 5 Children Fall Into Icy Pond
- As Boko Haram rampages, Nigerians head to polls. John Kerry is worried.
- A good night's sleep when you're young can ward off Alzhemier's
Jordin Sparks: The Natural Curl
More from Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks has so many amazing talents; she can sing, act and look great on the red carpet. But right now, it’s her style that is taking the spotlight! It is all about the curl. I love how she embraces her naturally wavy hair texture. This particular look is so simple to achieve. With a little patience and the right products, it will all come together and seem like it was effortless!
How to Style:
Apply desired product lightly, then comb through.
You can either let hair air dry or blow dry using a diffuser. A diffuser will take more time but will give you a more defined curl.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look would be great on a round, full shaped face. Curly hair works best, especially super tight curls.
Want some “beachy” waves? Use any sea-salt spray generously and let the hair air dry. Talk about sexy without all the fuss!