- Governor & top state officials disclose gifts
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Abingdon man admits to having child porn on his phone
- Understanding the ACA and Health Insurance Marketplace
- Ronald McDonald House decks the halls for Christmas
- ETSU Football schedule for 2015 released
- Virginia standardized test structure changes
- New charges against John Battle teacher
- Domestic violence call ended in standoff, charges
- Atmos Energy hopes customers will help the needy
Jordin Sparks: The Natural Curl
More from Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks has so many amazing talents; she can sing, act and look great on the red carpet. But right now, it’s her style that is taking the spotlight! It is all about the curl. I love how she embraces her naturally wavy hair texture. This particular look is so simple to achieve. With a little patience and the right products, it will all come together and seem like it was effortless!
How to Style:
Apply desired product lightly, then comb through.
You can either let hair air dry or blow dry using a diffuser. A diffuser will take more time but will give you a more defined curl.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look would be great on a round, full shaped face. Curly hair works best, especially super tight curls.
Want some “beachy” waves? Use any sea-salt spray generously and let the hair air dry. Talk about sexy without all the fuss!