- District shoppers welcome luxury retailers at CityCenterDC
- Thanksgiving fire destroys Md. condo complex, displaces 27
- Black Friday Begins Earlier Than Ever In Md.
- Convicted child molester allowed on school grounds by school, but not court system
- JMU Football Gearing Up For Playoff Game
- The veg we like to eat but are afraid to cook: Sweet potatoes and artichokes among foods diners order at restaurants but have no idea how to prepare at home
- 'I don't look like I did 30 years ago, get over it!' Kathleen Turner tells all about her desperate battle with the ravaging effects of arthritis, and why she's ready to fall in love
- Sickie town! Residents at top seaside resorts and country beauty spots stay off work most often
- Schools told to crack down on teaching of Sharia law: New 'strengthened' guidance demands pupils are taught difference between English criminal law and religious law
- Lose 10lb in 10 days: Dreading the party season in case you can't squeeze into your frock, a top nutritionist reveals the diet celebrities use to get results FAST
Jordin Sparks: The Natural Curl
More from Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks has so many amazing talents; she can sing, act and look great on the red carpet. But right now, it’s her style that is taking the spotlight! It is all about the curl. I love how she embraces her naturally wavy hair texture. This particular look is so simple to achieve. With a little patience and the right products, it will all come together and seem like it was effortless!
How to Style:
Apply desired product lightly, then comb through.
You can either let hair air dry or blow dry using a diffuser. A diffuser will take more time but will give you a more defined curl.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look would be great on a round, full shaped face. Curly hair works best, especially super tight curls.
Want some “beachy” waves? Use any sea-salt spray generously and let the hair air dry. Talk about sexy without all the fuss!