- Hundreds of Muslim Kashmiris pause to pray for suspected terrorist killed by Indian security services
- What if Batman was created in the 16th century? Photographer uses elaborate costumes to re-imagine superheroes in Flemish paintings
- Colonial Williamsburg unveils $600M campaign
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on immigration
- Police searching for armed suspect after robbery on East Parham Road
- House GOP sues administration over health care law
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh over 'dubious sexuality'
- Armed men demand money from Foreman Mills employee near store's entrance
- Willie Geist and Carson Daly undergo testicular cancer exams on national television in an effort to raise awareness about the disease
- Conservative talkshow host Glenn Beck accuses AP news agency of 'raping' Bill Cosby by publishing interview in which they asked him about sex assault allegations
Jordin Sparks: The Natural Curl
More from Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks has so many amazing talents; she can sing, act and look great on the red carpet. But right now, it’s her style that is taking the spotlight! It is all about the curl. I love how she embraces her naturally wavy hair texture. This particular look is so simple to achieve. With a little patience and the right products, it will all come together and seem like it was effortless!
How to Style:
Apply desired product lightly, then comb through.
You can either let hair air dry or blow dry using a diffuser. A diffuser will take more time but will give you a more defined curl.
Best face shape and hair type:
This look would be great on a round, full shaped face. Curly hair works best, especially super tight curls.
Want some “beachy” waves? Use any sea-salt spray generously and let the hair air dry. Talk about sexy without all the fuss!