- The easy way to make a mint: Retirement revolution is your chance to turn your savings into a small fortune
- Pension freedoms will allow those with annuities to sell them back to an insurer company - but should they do that?
- Hundreds Of Habitat Volunteers Race To Build New Home
- Lynchburg Police Name Suspect In Sunday Shooting
- Swoope Volunteer Fire Department
- The Golden Pony is Ready to Be Unleashed
- Ice House Love Project
- Hamlin edges Keselowski at Martinsville
- On Your Side Alert: Concerns about political mail
- Baltimore Police Searching For Clues In 15 Year Cold Case
More from Hairstyles
Ponytails this season, no matter if they’re high or low, are perfectly precise and chic and not that gym-wearing pony you’ve been trying to pass off as fashionable. Put some effort and styling into the look. It will only take two minutes and you’ll look like you just stepped off the runway and not out of a KatMoJAM class. First, prep your hair with a light serum to add shine. Pull hair back using a flat brush to get hair smooth. Secure with a band. Next, take a lightweight hairspray and spray lightly, To smooth down the surface and prevent those pesky bumps, spray hairspray onto a clean toothbrush (or a small hard bristle brush) and run it over the surface of your pony tail. Yes, you just kicked those annoying little flyaways to the curb.