- Man turns himself in after allegedly shooting 3 people with a rifle in Manassas
- BREAKING: Sources Say Baltimore Man Shoots 2 NYPD Officers Dead
- Structure Fire Unfolds in New Hope
- 'Next time I work with you, I'll be a woman': What Britain's first transgender military pilot told Prince William as she speaks movingly of her momentous decision... and why she's frozen her own sperm to start a family
- 'Heartless' council threaten to take Violet, 100, to court on Christmas Eve over £9,0-00 nursing home fees
- MPs in bid to force release of Iraq report: Cross-party move to end 'intolerable' delay amid suspicions it is part of plot by Blair's allies
- By George! Look who will be rocking into 2015: My future kingdom for a horse (well, a £4,650 zebra). What prince is getting from Santa
- How posh is your Christmas? Twister or Charades? Buck's fizz or boiled eggs? Our VERY classy correspondent has all the answers to those awfully tricky social dilemmas
- Secret plan to double ambulance waiting times: Stroke and seizure patients could wait up to NINETEEN minutes under new targets, whistleblower reveals
- Caroline Flack is named the winner of Strictly as she becomes highest scoring finalist in show's history
Hello world: All shall kneel before me: Royal baby 'tweets' from inside Kate's womb
More from Female
- Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall meets pantomime performers at the Horse of the Year show
- Andy Murray's fiancee Kim Sears spotted with £200k engagement ring
- High-end fashion boutique donates £6,000 wedding dresses to charity shop... which plans to sell them for £200
- Nottingham woman swaps burlesque outfits for a hijab after falling in love with Muslim man
- Get a figure like Cheryl Fernandez-Versini as Tracy Anderson launches virtual workout class
Royal baby wastes no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival by 'signing up' to the social media site
They may only be weeks old, but already Kate Middleton and Prince William's unborn baby already has a lot to say - according to Twitter.
He/she wasted no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival in nine months time by 'signing up' to the social media site.
Or at least fans of the royal couple did - with several parody accounts set up including @UnbornRoyal, @RoyalFoetus, @HRHBaby, @Royal_Fetus, and @IamRoyalBaby.
Within minutes of the official announcement by Buckingham Palace, funny messages from Kate's womb were being tweeted out to the world.
The first tweet from @RoyalFoetus read: "HELLO WORLD: ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME."
Later they asked their 6,000 followers: "RT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING ME."
@Royal_Fetus simply begs: "Please don't let me have Auntie Pippa's a**e." before later tweeting: "I've got the belly to myself tonight. Keg party anyone? I'm looking at you Uncle Harry."
Boy or girl, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby will one day inherit the throne.
Historic amendments to 300-year-old laws which give male heirs priority will be backdated, ministers announced over the summer.
That means that a daughter born to the happy couple would not be outranked by a younger brother under the outdated succession laws which were set out in the 1701 Act of Settlement.
The #royalbaby on TwitterView gallery