- From sailing the ocean to checking out the Grand Canyon: Cruise-and-stay holidays make sure you don't miss anything out from your trip of a lifetime
- A town built on limestone hills, the largest active volcano... and four rounds of golf: Why you should visit scintillating Sicily
- Enjoy the good life as a guest of Prince Charles as you holiday in rural Romania for the ultimate digital detox break
- Marco Rubio calls Vladimir Putin a 'gangster' and Kim Jong Un a 'lunatic' in speech about foreign policy
- Ex-lawyer Michael Fine of Ohio accused of hypnotizing women is charged in Ohio
- Hiker, 62, who went missing NINE days ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains just miles from a massive wildfire is found alive
- Harry The Lionheart: Remarkable images of the conservationist Prince, who declares: 'I have to go along with the way my life is. But I want to be here'
- Drake performance at Hurricane Katrina charity concert goes dark on Tidal livestream
- Ten years after Katrina: Stark images show how New Orleans was torn apart - as residents remember and those whose lives were ravaged by the hurricane tell how they have pulled through
- Vietnam veteran's forgotten photos unveiled after 47 years
Hello world: All shall kneel before me: Royal baby 'tweets' from inside Kate's womb
More from Female
- Mother and father with VERY different ideas about parenting swap roles for a week... but who is proven right?
- The most innovative girl gadgets revealed
- Miranda Kerr lookalike Elouise Morris hits Bondi Beach in bikinis
- Is this Britain's most devoted dad? Meet the banker who's spent almost £500,000 flying to Cyprus to visit his son, nine, after ex-wife took him to live abroad
- 'Fitstagrammer' Clean Eating Alice reveals the diet and exercise secrets behind her amazing abs and insists she still eat treats
Royal baby wastes no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival by 'signing up' to the social media site
They may only be weeks old, but already Kate Middleton and Prince William's unborn baby already has a lot to say - according to Twitter.
He/she wasted no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival in nine months time by 'signing up' to the social media site.
Or at least fans of the royal couple did - with several parody accounts set up including @UnbornRoyal, @RoyalFoetus, @HRHBaby, @Royal_Fetus, and @IamRoyalBaby.
Within minutes of the official announcement by Buckingham Palace, funny messages from Kate's womb were being tweeted out to the world.
The first tweet from @RoyalFoetus read: "HELLO WORLD: ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME."
Later they asked their 6,000 followers: "RT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING ME."
@Royal_Fetus simply begs: "Please don't let me have Auntie Pippa's a**e." before later tweeting: "I've got the belly to myself tonight. Keg party anyone? I'm looking at you Uncle Harry."
Boy or girl, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby will one day inherit the throne.
Historic amendments to 300-year-old laws which give male heirs priority will be backdated, ministers announced over the summer.
That means that a daughter born to the happy couple would not be outranked by a younger brother under the outdated succession laws which were set out in the 1701 Act of Settlement.
The #royalbaby on TwitterView gallery