- Freddie Starr is 'in pieces after split from wife'
- Man made bomb threat to Bordeaux airport in the hope of delaying girlfriend's flight
- Every parents nightmare: The shocking moment a two-year-old boy slips from an escalator handrail and plunges on to the floor below
- Young beer lovers driving pub revival: Number of landlords aged 25 to 34 increases by 25% in past three years
- Did Ted Heath have an affair with his male bodyguard? That's just one of the wild rumours about his private life. So WAS he gay? A new book claims to have the answer
- Eye problems 'not linked to dyslexia': Children with learning disorder found to have 'normal vision' leading to calls for new guidance for doctors
- Anne Robinson, 70, cuts a youthful figure during a morning jog... as experts claim that she has had a second face lift
- David Starkey takes a swipe at Mrs Clooney
- Greece refuses to pay £1.1billion bill
- Girl, 16, on the run with man three times her age for more than a week 'has dyed her blonde hair black' to fool police
Hello world: All shall kneel before me: Royal baby 'tweets' from inside Kate's womb
More from Female
- Will Manchester United's David De Gea's girlfriend Edurne Garcia win Eurovision?
- Arsenal fan writes the Queen for FA Cup Final tickets and gets reply
- Women are most body confident at 49, just ask Cindy Crawford and Robin Wright
- Cadbury's loving bride turns chocolate wrappers into her dream dress
- Olympia Valance dons Gossard Gypsy bra for 1980s lingerie ad revival
Royal baby wastes no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival by 'signing up' to the social media site
They may only be weeks old, but already Kate Middleton and Prince William's unborn baby already has a lot to say - according to Twitter.
He/she wasted no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival in nine months time by 'signing up' to the social media site.
Or at least fans of the royal couple did - with several parody accounts set up including @UnbornRoyal, @RoyalFoetus, @HRHBaby, @Royal_Fetus, and @IamRoyalBaby.
Within minutes of the official announcement by Buckingham Palace, funny messages from Kate's womb were being tweeted out to the world.
The first tweet from @RoyalFoetus read: "HELLO WORLD: ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME."
Later they asked their 6,000 followers: "RT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING ME."
@Royal_Fetus simply begs: "Please don't let me have Auntie Pippa's a**e." before later tweeting: "I've got the belly to myself tonight. Keg party anyone? I'm looking at you Uncle Harry."
Boy or girl, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby will one day inherit the throne.
Historic amendments to 300-year-old laws which give male heirs priority will be backdated, ministers announced over the summer.
That means that a daughter born to the happy couple would not be outranked by a younger brother under the outdated succession laws which were set out in the 1701 Act of Settlement.
The #royalbaby on TwitterView gallery