- Infographic reveals how to stay healthy on a long-haul flight
- Scotland WILL become independent, says Sturgeon as Cameron warns of 'frightening' prospect of SNP telling Labour to ditch roads and hospitals in England and Wales
- Everyone who comes to Britain MUST speak English, says Miliband as he admits Labour made mistakes on immigration
- Mother locks young daughters inside alarmed bedroom so she can share a bed with her paedophile husband in a plan approved by authorities
- Detectives 'missed best CCTV footage yet' of Hatton Garden until it was handed to them by a shocked worker a WEEK later
- The infection thousands of women don't realise they have - and how it can trigger miscarriage and premature labour
- Thomas Lamadieu creates optical illusions through 'sky art'
- Is this the last stand for Nigel Farage’s UKIP revolution in Britain?
- Vets' U-turn on shooting wild badgers: 'Culling' not proven to be effective and humane'
- More than 200 tower blocks are planned for London's skyline
Hello world: All shall kneel before me: Royal baby 'tweets' from inside Kate's womb
More from Female
- Quarter Life Poetry Instagram account reveals illustrations on life as millennial
- Kendra Spears welcomes son with husband Prince Rahim Aga Khan
- They're head over heels! Yoga couple pose in gravity-defying positions all over the world... from Rome's Colosseum to the beaches of Bali
- Pakistani nurse risks her life to vaccinate children against polio
- Online backlash after mum sends gift requests with invite for son's first birthday party... and says receipts MUST be included
Royal baby wastes no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival by 'signing up' to the social media site
They may only be weeks old, but already Kate Middleton and Prince William's unborn baby already has a lot to say - according to Twitter.
He/she wasted no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival in nine months time by 'signing up' to the social media site.
Or at least fans of the royal couple did - with several parody accounts set up including @UnbornRoyal, @RoyalFoetus, @HRHBaby, @Royal_Fetus, and @IamRoyalBaby.
Within minutes of the official announcement by Buckingham Palace, funny messages from Kate's womb were being tweeted out to the world.
The first tweet from @RoyalFoetus read: "HELLO WORLD: ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME."
Later they asked their 6,000 followers: "RT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING ME."
@Royal_Fetus simply begs: "Please don't let me have Auntie Pippa's a**e." before later tweeting: "I've got the belly to myself tonight. Keg party anyone? I'm looking at you Uncle Harry."
Boy or girl, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby will one day inherit the throne.
Historic amendments to 300-year-old laws which give male heirs priority will be backdated, ministers announced over the summer.
That means that a daughter born to the happy couple would not be outranked by a younger brother under the outdated succession laws which were set out in the 1701 Act of Settlement.
The #royalbaby on TwitterView gallery