- The moment a giant red-back LIFTS an eastern brown off the ground and hurls it into its web in 'mindboggling' battle royale
- Caitlin Kearney, 23, walked out on her newborn daughter three years ago and her family haven't heard from her since
- Virginia regulators approve toll hike for Dulles Greenway toll
- 2 men arrested after attempting to enter White House grounds
- Maryland Democratic Sen. Barbara Mikulski to announce retirement
- US official: US-Israel ties should never be 'politicized'
- Panel Set To Continue Questioning Transportation Nominee
- High Court To Hear Appeal From Baltimore Police Officer
- Kevin Richardson Was Surprised By How Candid Ray Rice Was During The Interview
- Jihadi John pictured as a 'model employee' in Kuwait before ISIS
Hello world: All shall kneel before me: Royal baby 'tweets' from inside Kate's womb
More from Female
- Perfect Wives In Ideal Homes book lays bare how things were for women in Fifties Britain
- BEL MOONEY: My family is perfect, but I've fallen for a new man
- From binge-watching box sets and checking Facebook to sending emails in BED: Brits favourite sleep-stealing activities revealed
- The Duke of Cambridge touches down in Beijing for the next leg of Far East tour
- Vogue editor Anna Wintour reveals the secrets of her success
Royal baby wastes no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival by 'signing up' to the social media site
They may only be weeks old, but already Kate Middleton and Prince William's unborn baby already has a lot to say - according to Twitter.
He/she wasted no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival in nine months time by 'signing up' to the social media site.
Or at least fans of the royal couple did - with several parody accounts set up including @UnbornRoyal, @RoyalFoetus, @HRHBaby, @Royal_Fetus, and @IamRoyalBaby.
Within minutes of the official announcement by Buckingham Palace, funny messages from Kate's womb were being tweeted out to the world.
The first tweet from @RoyalFoetus read: "HELLO WORLD: ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME."
Later they asked their 6,000 followers: "RT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING ME."
@Royal_Fetus simply begs: "Please don't let me have Auntie Pippa's a**e." before later tweeting: "I've got the belly to myself tonight. Keg party anyone? I'm looking at you Uncle Harry."
Boy or girl, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby will one day inherit the throne.
Historic amendments to 300-year-old laws which give male heirs priority will be backdated, ministers announced over the summer.
That means that a daughter born to the happy couple would not be outranked by a younger brother under the outdated succession laws which were set out in the 1701 Act of Settlement.
The #royalbaby on TwitterView gallery