- 2 injured from gunshots fired at truck along the ICC in Md.
- Congress sends Homeland bill to Obama without conditions
- RAM House Hopes To Reopen In Next Few Days
- Congress Sends Homeland Bill to Obama Without Conditions
- W.Va. Governor Puts State on Alert to Severe Weather
- Hugh Jackman takes part in first HOLOGRAPHIC press conference
- Afghan soldier allows marksman to shoot tins from his shoulders from 50m away
- Police called to London Bridge as rush-hour services grind to a halt
- China rocked by former state TV news anchor linking her baby's tumour to the country's terrible air pollution in hard-hitting film seen by more than 200 million
- Etihad 777 HOVERS in mid-air over Manchester Airport as it battles stormy weather
Hello world: All shall kneel before me: Royal baby 'tweets' from inside Kate's womb
More from Female
- Duchess of Cambridge appears to show strain of a busy schedule at lunchtime reception
- Debbie Merton on £1,100 monthly benefits says she deserves MORE handouts from the state
- Perfect Wives In Ideal Homes book lays bare how things were for women in Fifties Britain
- BEL MOONEY: My family is perfect, but I've fallen for a new man
- From binge-watching box sets and checking Facebook to sending emails in BED: Brits favourite sleep-stealing activities revealed
Royal baby wastes no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival by 'signing up' to the social media site
They may only be weeks old, but already Kate Middleton and Prince William's unborn baby already has a lot to say - according to Twitter.
He/she wasted no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival in nine months time by 'signing up' to the social media site.
Or at least fans of the royal couple did - with several parody accounts set up including @UnbornRoyal, @RoyalFoetus, @HRHBaby, @Royal_Fetus, and @IamRoyalBaby.
Within minutes of the official announcement by Buckingham Palace, funny messages from Kate's womb were being tweeted out to the world.
The first tweet from @RoyalFoetus read: "HELLO WORLD: ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME."
Later they asked their 6,000 followers: "RT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING ME."
@Royal_Fetus simply begs: "Please don't let me have Auntie Pippa's a**e." before later tweeting: "I've got the belly to myself tonight. Keg party anyone? I'm looking at you Uncle Harry."
Boy or girl, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby will one day inherit the throne.
Historic amendments to 300-year-old laws which give male heirs priority will be backdated, ministers announced over the summer.
That means that a daughter born to the happy couple would not be outranked by a younger brother under the outdated succession laws which were set out in the 1701 Act of Settlement.
The #royalbaby on TwitterView gallery