- No new trial for man behind illicit Silk Road website
- Attorney General Called on to Investigate VTAG Money Awarded to Sweet Briar College
- Police: Augusta County Man Charged After Severe Beating
- WorldViews: Brazilian facing Indonesian firing squad is schizophrenic, say family and government
- WorldViews: The aftermath of Nepal’s earthquake exposes Asia’s geopolitical fault lines
- Richmond Police need help to ID church burglar
- PayPal extends One Touch payment to online transactions
- Cars to be fitted with automatic emergency calling from mid-2018
- Philadelphia mayor defends Baltimore mayor's riot response
- Travis Thomas: 2015 NFL Mock Draft
Hello world: All shall kneel before me: Royal baby 'tweets' from inside Kate's womb
More from Female
- Sharon Tierney's attempt to make erotic vagina art landed her in hospital
- Reddit user writes incredibly sarcastic resignation letter to boss
- Post-summer beauty: From maintaining beachy waves to extending your golden glow, the experts share how to fake your sun-kissed look through to winter... and fix the damage caused by our harsh climate
- Grandmother reveals heartache over being sent anonymous hate mail for EIGHT YEARS
- Zara, H&M and Cotton On rated among the WORST stores for customer satisfaction
Royal baby wastes no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival by 'signing up' to the social media site
They may only be weeks old, but already Kate Middleton and Prince William's unborn baby already has a lot to say - according to Twitter.
He/she wasted no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival in nine months time by 'signing up' to the social media site.
Or at least fans of the royal couple did - with several parody accounts set up including @UnbornRoyal, @RoyalFoetus, @HRHBaby, @Royal_Fetus, and @IamRoyalBaby.
Within minutes of the official announcement by Buckingham Palace, funny messages from Kate's womb were being tweeted out to the world.
The first tweet from @RoyalFoetus read: "HELLO WORLD: ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME."
Later they asked their 6,000 followers: "RT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING ME."
@Royal_Fetus simply begs: "Please don't let me have Auntie Pippa's a**e." before later tweeting: "I've got the belly to myself tonight. Keg party anyone? I'm looking at you Uncle Harry."
Boy or girl, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby will one day inherit the throne.
Historic amendments to 300-year-old laws which give male heirs priority will be backdated, ministers announced over the summer.
That means that a daughter born to the happy couple would not be outranked by a younger brother under the outdated succession laws which were set out in the 1701 Act of Settlement.
The #royalbaby on TwitterView gallery