- See this adorable five-month-old baby cuddle with her unexpected best friend, a pet sloth called Daisy
- German magazine under fire for 'misleading' cover showing Michael Schumacher and the headline 'He sits in the sun', months after similar front page with 'Awake!' headline
- New Jersey couple sue Philadelphia Little League
- Stylist to Miss Honduras beauty queen - who was shot dead alongside her sister last week - is found stabbed to death in his bath
- Cruel couple who kept 109 rabbits in squalid conditions at their home told inspectors they were 'like alcoholics but with pets'
- Briton who flew to Kenya to live with a girl he met on Facebook is arrested for her murder after 'flushing her diabetic medicine down the toilet' and her condition killed her
- Cricket Australia XI match against India cancelled after the death of Phillip Hughes
- Darren Wilson's gun was NOT tested for Michael Brown's fingerprints, and officer was able to wash blood from his hands: Probe's serious errors exposed in grand jury files
- Cameron's pledge to cut net migration lies in tatters as figure soars to 260,000
- Drunk rugby coach crashed his car while dressed as Rihanna 'then sped off because he was embarrassed'
Charlize Theron Shows Off Brunette Buzz Cut as She Dines With Her Mother in Cape Town
More from Female
- Tolga Gunduz lost 9 STONE after being so ashamed of his size he missed dying grandfather
- Miranda Kerr shares workout as she finds it 'difficult to fit everything into the day'
- Customer at Neel Akash Indian restaurant snaps photo of chef washing his FEET in kitchen sink
- Valentino under fire for using photographer Terry Richardson for new campaign
- Plastic surgeon invents 'sleep bra' which prevents sagging and wrinkles
She was known for her trademark long blonde locks prior to shaving her head earlier this year for her role in upcoming movie, Mad Max: Fury Road.
But it would seem Charlize Theron has had a little help along the way in the form of a bottle of hair dye.
Showcasing her seemingly natural brunette roots, the 37-year-old actress showed off her dramatic buzz cut as she enjoyed a lunch date with her mother, Gerda.
With her locks cropped close to her head, the Monster star looked happy and relaxed as she chatted to her relative over a bottle of rose champagne.
Charlize looked thrilled to be back in her native South Africa as the mother-daughter duo enjoyed a bite to eat at Cafe Caprice in Cape Town, South Africa.
Although the mother-of-one was without her usual flowing locks, it wasn't long before she was recognised by a group of fans, and happily posed alongside them for photographs.
Charlize looked her typically effortlessly chic self as she stepped out for the day, showing off her slim legs in a pair of indigo skinny jeans, which she teamed with a bright yellow off-shoulder jumper and a white vest.
The actress completed her look with a pair of RayBan aviator sunglasses, pretty tan sandals and a matching handbag.
Charlize chopped of her trademark long blonde locks in June to play Furiosa in Mad Max: Fury Road, the fourth film in the post apocalyptic series.
She will feature opposite Tom Hardy, who fills the role made famous by Mel Gibson, and she said she cannot wait for the cameras to roll.
The actress recently said: 'I feel like the original Mad Max created such a vivid world, that to go back and re-imagine it and kind of replay in that sandbox sounds like fun to me.
'George [Miller] really created a female character that I've never read anything like this. I mean, I'm scared!
'I'm very excited about it; I'm dying! It's been three years; it's time to skin this cat already!'