- Military dogs back from overseas, needing new homes
- Soldier reunited with his service dog after searching for nearly two years
- Larry Hogan Sports New Look Post Chemo
- Egypt’s timid press lashes out at harsh measures aimed at media
- Watervliet cop Joshua Spratt charged with sodomy for 'having sex with two teens'
- Pentagon DOUBLES the number of labs it mistakenly sent anthrax
- Austin Stephanos and Perry Cohen's mothers cling to hope as Coast Guard expands search
- Couple spell out 'anal' in engagement photo at hibachi restaurant
- Car towed with sleeping baby inside after father Donielle Rivers 'left him unattended'
- Natascha Elisa sneaks into Wake Bali Dolphins park to film their mistreatment
Charlize Theron Shows Off Brunette Buzz Cut as She Dines With Her Mother in Cape Town
More from Female
- Monaco's Beatrice Borromeo gets married in pink just like Grace Kelly
- Toddlers in customised prams star in British Red Cross's safety videos for parents
- Catherine Thery replaces male figures in famous masterpieces with Barbie
- Model is left scarred for life after surgeon used the WRONG cosmetic filler
- Yanet García is becoming a global star thanks to her Kim Kardashian likeness
She was known for her trademark long blonde locks prior to shaving her head earlier this year for her role in upcoming movie, Mad Max: Fury Road.
But it would seem Charlize Theron has had a little help along the way in the form of a bottle of hair dye.
Showcasing her seemingly natural brunette roots, the 37-year-old actress showed off her dramatic buzz cut as she enjoyed a lunch date with her mother, Gerda.
With her locks cropped close to her head, the Monster star looked happy and relaxed as she chatted to her relative over a bottle of rose champagne.
Charlize looked thrilled to be back in her native South Africa as the mother-daughter duo enjoyed a bite to eat at Cafe Caprice in Cape Town, South Africa.
Although the mother-of-one was without her usual flowing locks, it wasn't long before she was recognised by a group of fans, and happily posed alongside them for photographs.
Charlize looked her typically effortlessly chic self as she stepped out for the day, showing off her slim legs in a pair of indigo skinny jeans, which she teamed with a bright yellow off-shoulder jumper and a white vest.
The actress completed her look with a pair of RayBan aviator sunglasses, pretty tan sandals and a matching handbag.
Charlize chopped of her trademark long blonde locks in June to play Furiosa in Mad Max: Fury Road, the fourth film in the post apocalyptic series.
She will feature opposite Tom Hardy, who fills the role made famous by Mel Gibson, and she said she cannot wait for the cameras to roll.
The actress recently said: 'I feel like the original Mad Max created such a vivid world, that to go back and re-imagine it and kind of replay in that sandbox sounds like fun to me.
'George [Miller] really created a female character that I've never read anything like this. I mean, I'm scared!
'I'm very excited about it; I'm dying! It's been three years; it's time to skin this cat already!'