- Breastfeeding mother ordered to cover up by waiter at pizza restaurant
- Man jailed for refusing to hand back almost £25,000 that NHS cancer hospital paid into his bank account by mistake
- Chile government rejects 14-year-old's plea for euthanasia
- Ukip conference gatecrashed by NAZI dancing troupe goose-stepping through Margate in front of a Second World War tank
- Lloyds Banking Group reports £1.8bn annual profits and will pay £130m back to taxpayer
- Hostage held by Jihadi John's terror gang reveals how they made secret chess set made out of milk cartons
- More than HALF of Americans break even or live beyond their means each month
- Md. senator Ron Young proposes lowering drinking age for active duty service members
- Foster Families Needed in Our Community
- WorldViews: How Netanyahu and the White House differ on Iran’s nuclear program
Charlize Theron Shows Off Brunette Buzz Cut as She Dines With Her Mother in Cape Town
More from Female
- Ken doll lookalike Robert Paulat had FORTY THREE cosmetic procedures
- Underwear models use London Underground station as runway
- Queen Letizia steps out in racy burgundy dress (but still manages to make it look regal)
- Princess Beatrice set to join Eugenie in the US
- Prince Harry visits charity providing housing to ex-servicemen
She was known for her trademark long blonde locks prior to shaving her head earlier this year for her role in upcoming movie, Mad Max: Fury Road.
But it would seem Charlize Theron has had a little help along the way in the form of a bottle of hair dye.
Showcasing her seemingly natural brunette roots, the 37-year-old actress showed off her dramatic buzz cut as she enjoyed a lunch date with her mother, Gerda.
With her locks cropped close to her head, the Monster star looked happy and relaxed as she chatted to her relative over a bottle of rose champagne.
Charlize looked thrilled to be back in her native South Africa as the mother-daughter duo enjoyed a bite to eat at Cafe Caprice in Cape Town, South Africa.
Although the mother-of-one was without her usual flowing locks, it wasn't long before she was recognised by a group of fans, and happily posed alongside them for photographs.
Charlize looked her typically effortlessly chic self as she stepped out for the day, showing off her slim legs in a pair of indigo skinny jeans, which she teamed with a bright yellow off-shoulder jumper and a white vest.
The actress completed her look with a pair of RayBan aviator sunglasses, pretty tan sandals and a matching handbag.
Charlize chopped of her trademark long blonde locks in June to play Furiosa in Mad Max: Fury Road, the fourth film in the post apocalyptic series.
She will feature opposite Tom Hardy, who fills the role made famous by Mel Gibson, and she said she cannot wait for the cameras to roll.
The actress recently said: 'I feel like the original Mad Max created such a vivid world, that to go back and re-imagine it and kind of replay in that sandbox sounds like fun to me.
'George [Miller] really created a female character that I've never read anything like this. I mean, I'm scared!
'I'm very excited about it; I'm dying! It's been three years; it's time to skin this cat already!'