- US STOCKS-Futures fall as investors nervous ahead of jobs data
- Nigeria's President Buhari and Vice-President Osinbajo declare assets
- 2 men claiming to have found Nazi train appear on Polish TV
- G20 communique drafters reject EM push to cast rate hikes as risk -source
- Swedish prosecutor charges man with genocide in Rwanda
- Olympics-IOC to set up two million dollar refugee fund
- Iraq's top cleric demands real steps in fighting corruption
- Johnny Depp wows Venice in gritty gangster tale 'Black Mass'
- Head of U.N.'s refugee agency to step down this year
- EU executive confirms plan for bigger migrant relocation quotas
Charlize Theron Shows Off Brunette Buzz Cut as She Dines With Her Mother in Cape Town
More from Female
- Obese Essex groom reveals how he lost SIX STONE in time for his wedding
- Great British Bake Off's Tamal Ray is crowned GBBO heartthrob
- Lorraine Kelly, 55, has never been happier with her body... even when she's wearing a bikini
- Queen Letizia shows in lavender print skirt during a royal audience in Madrid
- Kate Winslet fools Bear Grylls into thinking he's poisoned her
She was known for her trademark long blonde locks prior to shaving her head earlier this year for her role in upcoming movie, Mad Max: Fury Road.
But it would seem Charlize Theron has had a little help along the way in the form of a bottle of hair dye.
Showcasing her seemingly natural brunette roots, the 37-year-old actress showed off her dramatic buzz cut as she enjoyed a lunch date with her mother, Gerda.
With her locks cropped close to her head, the Monster star looked happy and relaxed as she chatted to her relative over a bottle of rose champagne.
Charlize looked thrilled to be back in her native South Africa as the mother-daughter duo enjoyed a bite to eat at Cafe Caprice in Cape Town, South Africa.
Although the mother-of-one was without her usual flowing locks, it wasn't long before she was recognised by a group of fans, and happily posed alongside them for photographs.
Charlize looked her typically effortlessly chic self as she stepped out for the day, showing off her slim legs in a pair of indigo skinny jeans, which she teamed with a bright yellow off-shoulder jumper and a white vest.
The actress completed her look with a pair of RayBan aviator sunglasses, pretty tan sandals and a matching handbag.
Charlize chopped of her trademark long blonde locks in June to play Furiosa in Mad Max: Fury Road, the fourth film in the post apocalyptic series.
She will feature opposite Tom Hardy, who fills the role made famous by Mel Gibson, and she said she cannot wait for the cameras to roll.
The actress recently said: 'I feel like the original Mad Max created such a vivid world, that to go back and re-imagine it and kind of replay in that sandbox sounds like fun to me.
'George [Miller] really created a female character that I've never read anything like this. I mean, I'm scared!
'I'm very excited about it; I'm dying! It's been three years; it's time to skin this cat already!'