- Black church returns to rightful ownership
- Campbell County School System Hosts Job Fair
- Cinderella Character Breakfast At Depot Grille
- Danville Restaurant Mourning Loss of Chef
- 'Raptors Revisited' Returns to Danville
- The fear of Ebola led to murder — and a whole village was punished
- Netanyahu’s address to Congress will be most important speech of his life
- Killer's father was Kuwait policeman before move to UK
- Pope Francis in attack on 'throwaway' culture of world economy and financial inequality
- Are you there God?: Secular group launches hotline to provide support for the questioning faithful
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
- How YOU can achieve catwalk styling at home with celebrity stylist's
- Agony of James Williamson who suffered years of sexual abuse starting aged NINE
- Ken doll lookalike Robert Paulat had FORTY THREE cosmetic procedures
- Underwear models use London Underground station as runway
- Queen Letizia steps out in racy burgundy dress (but still manages to make it look regal)
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.