- The Latest: Memorial service for Bobbi Kristina Brown ends
- Man injured after Mosby Court shooting
- Wizard World Comic Con returns to RVA
- Verizon strike possible as contract deadline looms
- Verizon workers to stay on job without new contract
- CRIME ALERT: Pizza Hut employee robbed at gunpoint in Henrico
- Police: South Richmond shooting victim rushed to hospital
- FORECAST: Beautiful ending to the weekend
- Verizon's workers say no strike for now, union talks continue
- BMW CEO hints there is space for more electric models
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
- Prince Amedeo of Belgium and Elisabetta Maria Rosboch von Wolkenstein marry
- Big Brother star Nikki Grahame undergoes eyebrow treatment to cover up bald patches
- Glorious Goodwood sun shines as glamorous racegoers arrive for fourth day of racing
- Anorexic woman said 'Facebook and Instagram fuelled my anorexia'
- Corie Willet transforms herself into pin-up ZOMBIES with body paint on Instagram
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.