- Couple replace alcohol with weed at their Oregon wedding
- Look out! Forecasters warn El Nino could be strongest ever recorded and will last until January
- Vladimir Putin takes part in a student ice hockey match
- Migrants reveal few possessions they pack as they trek across Europe
- New York City hit and run driver backed into grandmother and left her in The Bronx
- A win for Carly! CNN changes its debate criteria and sets Fiorina up to ride her polling surge into the Sept. 16 contest – leaving Chris Christie or Rand Paul in the second string
- Virginia teen 'impersonated police officer' arrested after he tries to pull over off-duty cop
- Jay Z wants to hide his wealth and criminal past from Big Pimpin' copyright trial
- First global antineutrino map revealed
- Cambridge spy Guy Burgess who defected to party in the Kremlin
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
- C4's Extraordinary Births' Katie Piper meets mothers enlisting dolphins as MIDWIVES
- Where are stars of Baywatch now?
- Anita and Alex Morrissey-Booth spend 1000s on marrying like a celebrity
- Exes reunited after plea scrawled on a 20 euro note sweeps Facebook
- Staffordshire mother loses FOUR STONE after seeing herself in Ice Bucket Challenge video
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.