- WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT: Rihanna fully nude and bloody on quest for revenge in B**** Better Have My Money music video
- GA teens storm Walmart, cause mass destruction
- Suspect pleads guilty to vandalizing monument
- WATCH LIVE: Press conference on Washington Navy Yard lockdown
- Authorities Recover Body Of Missing Silver Spring Boater
- Drew Nicholas On The Impact Of Losing Paul Pierce For The Wizards
- Suspect In DC Mansion Slayings Due In Court
- The Latest: No Shots Fired at Navy Yard, Official Says
- Traffic Pattern Change in Lynchburg Thursday
- Dominion: 29 Landowners Change Their Minds After Lawsuit
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.