- Nepal quake death toll climbs to 1,910
- Michelle Obama unveils new curly hairstyle as she leads the way at the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner with Katie Couric, Ivanka Trump and Bradley Cooper
- At home with the world' richest couple: Exclusive interview with Melinda Gates
- Pictured: The surfer fighting for his life after a Great White Shark ripped off his leg and was seen swimming off with it after the gruesome attack
- Sophia Bush puts on a brave front in plunging gown at White House bash following news of her ex-boyfriend's death
- Temitope Adebamiro charged with killing husband for cheating on her with sister in Bear, Delaware
- One dead and at least four missing after severe weather capsized sailboats in Alabama regatta
- 'Obama's hair is so white, it can talk back tot he police': SNL's Cecily Strong takes aim at Washington in Correspondents Dinner speech
- City Officials Plead For Peace Following Violent Night In Baltimore
- Known threat to LAX from ISIS found and group calls for attacks on uniformed personnel
FIRST LOOK: Reggie Yates for Burton
More from Female
- Helen Mirren parades her less than perfect pins, SANDRA HOWARD sympathises
- Cdbury's Dairy Milk Spectacular has seven different chocolate flavours in one bar
- The best cuts of beef to buy for roasting, grilling and stewing
- Brooke Shedd in polygamous relationship with Adam Lyons has HER say
- Woman mocks Kylie Jenner lip challenge using tube of PRINGLES
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’