- Sandstorm engulfs Jordan's Queen Alia Airport causing travel chaos
- Gwyneth Paltrow didn't name her 'Conscious Uncoupling' post
- US sailor Kristian Saucier charged for taking photos inside nuclear submarine
- Mermaid Melissa swimming with Giant Manta Rays in the Great Barrier Reef
- Is marriage the key to beating alcoholism?
- Detroit officer filmed fleeing from baby skunk as it threatened to spray him
- Terrorist alert issued after 3 drones are spotted above JFK airport
- China Southern flight forced to divert to Amsterdam after 'running out of fuel'
- She's a knockout! Ronda Rousey hits back at body-shamers who called her 'masculine' by proudly wearing a crop top and shorts while celebrating her UFC title victory
- Mystery of 'virgin' shark birth: Female predator did mate... but stored a male's sperm for an astonishing 45 months
FIRST LOOK: Reggie Yates for Burton
More from Female
- Sex toys tester for Ann Summers reveals why she has the best job in the world
- Short playsuit verdict from the MailOnline's experts
- Royal photographer's unique multiple portraits of the Queen
- Accessorise All Areas with a button-down skirt and drawstring dress
- A new book reveals tweaks to get your marriage back on track
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’