- Dinner's served: The most-Googled Thanksgiving recipes by state
- On Your Side Alert: Warning about clicking links in emails
- Hopewell bank robbery suspects caught in Prince George
- Severance defense wants charges tossed out in Alexandria slayings
- Maryland Residents Get First Real Taste Of Winter
- Weather Causing Thanksgiving Travel Delays
- Bears-Lions Fantasy Starters: Matt Forte, Matthew Stafford, And Calvin Johnson
- Free Thanksgiving Dinner Offers Guests Something More Valuable Than Food
- Keidel: Giving Thanks For Sports
- Johnson City Power Board scam
FIRST LOOK: Reggie Yates for Burton
More from Female
- Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham fight Ebola at Westfield
- Children as young as FIVE are sharing personal information online
- If everybody keeps having facelifts there'll be no one left to play the old people! Julie Walters on ageing gracefully and keeping love alive
- How to look like Abbey Clancy: Celebrity make-up artist Charlotte Tilbury shares exclusive tips
- Model Arisce Wanzer slams Kendall Jenner in open letter
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’