- Meryl Streep, Tom Brokaw, among group of 19 to be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Uncertainty fuels speculation on Ferguson decision
- Katy Perry to perform at Super Bowl halftime show
- Giant Grocery Store Donates 1,000 Turkeys to Food Bank
- California boy wakes up from coma after 10 days
- 'Mad' Frankie Fraser is 'in a coma and on life support' with his family keeping a bedside vigil after complications during surgery
- Israel 'considering military strike against Iran' with just hours before deadline for nuclear power deal between Tehran and world leaders expires
- Cafe Press selling BABY clothing with offensive slogans
- A fifth of over-50s say they married the wrong person... and one in ten put falling in love again on their bucket list
- Oscar Pistorius's sister takes to Twitter to furiously deny she broke prison rules by giving the jailed athlete balloons and birthday cake during visit
FIRST LOOK: Reggie Yates for Burton
More from Female
- Meet Britain's most pampered pooches: Besotted owner spends £300 a WEEK on designer clothes for her pets (and they have their own bedroom and swimming pool too)
- Susanna Reid defends her choice to stay living in the same house as estranged husband
- How men are more turned on by a HISTORY documentary than Titanic kissing scene
- BEL MOONEY: I'm sinking into gloom because I can't choose who to love
- I'm A Celebrity contestant Edwina Currie's husband on how she needs to shift a stone
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’