- Lady Gaga Forgets To Wear Her Pants While Shopping In New Orleans
- Darius McCrary of "Family Matters" jailed over child support payments
- House prices up 5.1% on a year ago says Nationwide but growth is still slowing
- Now entertainers, actors and priests drawn in to claims corrupt police covered up VIP child abuse ring as investigators' net widens
- Amsterdam power cut takes out trains, trams and planes for hours
- The resurgence of the Taliban: Extremist group release video of fighters parading in cars around recently captured former US military base in Afghanistan
- Old boys from one of Australia's most prestigious schools call Scott Morrison an 'embarrassment' who shouldn't be allowed to speak at an alumni dinner
- I'm ape over you! Iris the chimpanzee finally finds true love after being rescued from 'hellhole jail'
- And you thought your mother-in-law was bad? Woman hires HITMAN to kill her son's wife because she was fed up of being the butt of jokes
- Questions raised over the release of Oscar-nominated movie showing member of aircrew locking himself in cockpit to crash a plane and kill everyone on board
FIRST LOOK: Reggie Yates for Burton
More from Female
- Online backlash after Sarah Silverman tweets Ten Rape Prevention Tips aimed at attackers
- As Jeremy Clarkson is dropped from Top Gear, who is the blonde the star has turned to?
- Successful career women reveal why they put motherhood on hold
- From boring suits to the queen of trends: How Amal Clooney became the most fashion-forward A-lister WITHOUT the help of a single stylist
- Why 'eating for two' when you're pregnant could leave you at risk of diabetes
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’