- Police: Weather, speed led to deadly I-295 crash
- Obama: Ferguson report exposed broken racially biased system
- Record cold temps ice over D.C. area following record snowfall
- Bladensburg man charged with Cottage City rape, investigated as possible serial rapist
- Did The NCAA Punish Jim Boeheim Hard Enough?
- Check Your Smoke Detectors
- Horse Festival in Chatham Saturday
- Third child dies after Carroll County house fire
- Former JMU Student Files Lawsuit Against University
- Harrison Ford's Love of Flight Marked By Mishaps, Service
FIRST LOOK: Reggie Yates for Burton
More from Female
- Kate Moss is flawless as she rocks her limited edition red lipstick to raise money for Comic Relief
- Elitist dating website for beautiful people ditches THREE THOUSAND users after they piled on the pounds and aged 'gracelessly' ... and 500 of them were Britons
- Little girl with no nose leaves orphanage for new life in Ohio
- Top hairdressers say Kim Kardashian's lost her identity
- Is the platinum look Kim Kardashian's worst yet?
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’