- Group protesting gay marriage mixes up Ireland's flag with the Ivory Coast
- Shots fired near Longwood University campus
- Flying Squirrels in finals of Baseball America's Logomania
- Neglected police memorial statue may be relocated
- Police: 9-year-old dead after being pulled from gym pool
- Two 15-year-old Chesterfield girls found after going missing over Memorial Day weekend
- VDOT revitalizes I-64 Shockoe Valley Bridge through summer
- Charter's $56 billion Time Warner Cable deal to face U.S. scrutiny
- Snapchat CEO says company plans to IPO, does not specify when
- Vox Media acquiring tech news website Re/code
FIRST LOOK: Reggie Yates for Burton
More from Female
- Parents upload 973 photos of their child on social media BEFORE they turn five
- A (royal) family of football fans! Prince William reveals he wants George and Charlotte to support Aston Villa... and is desperate for the team to win the FA Cup
- Lauren Goodger speaks out about her biological clock fears after her ex-fiance Mark Wright marries Michelle Keegan
- Julia Bradbury Talks About Having IVF Treatment Before Giving Birth To Twins
- Fenton Hogan's grandmother says she will never forgive Kelly Emery
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’