- UVA moves forward with safety improvements, responds to Rolling Stone
- Proposed student fee cuts
- Chesterfield campground residents face eviction
- Virtual reality system testing at U of R
- Del. Morrissey work release revoked, then reinstated with restrictions
- Frederick County teen killed by hit-and-run driver on way to school
- Christmas comes early for 9-year-old D.C. boy with bullet in brain
- Santa Comes Early For Baltimore Family
- Toy Convoy Gifts Distributed to Those in Need
- Warrington family saved from deadly fire by a FISH TANK
FIRST LOOK: Reggie Yates for Burton
More from Female
- High-end fashion boutique donates £6,000 wedding dresses to charity shop... which plans to sell them for £200
- Nottingham woman swaps burlesque outfits for a hijab after falling in love with Muslim man
- Get a figure like Cheryl Fernandez-Versini as Tracy Anderson launches virtual workout class
- New York artist Jessica Gaber creates realistic meals using only sweets for Candy Cuisine
- Women are twice as likely as men to suffer Christmas trolley rage over peak festive shopping weekend
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’