- From sailing the ocean to checking out the Grand Canyon: Cruise-and-stay holidays make sure you don't miss anything out from your trip of a lifetime
- A town built on limestone hills, the largest active volcano... and four rounds of golf: Why you should visit scintillating Sicily
- Enjoy the good life as a guest of Prince Charles as you holiday in rural Romania for the ultimate digital detox break
- Marco Rubio calls Vladimir Putin a 'gangster' and Kim Jong Un a 'lunatic' in speech about foreign policy
- Ex-lawyer Michael Fine of Ohio accused of hypnotizing women is charged in Ohio
- Hiker, 62, who went missing NINE days ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains just miles from a massive wildfire is found alive
- Harry The Lionheart: Remarkable images of the conservationist Prince, who declares: 'I have to go along with the way my life is. But I want to be here'
- Drake performance at Hurricane Katrina charity concert goes dark on Tidal livestream
- Ten years after Katrina: Stark images show how New Orleans was torn apart - as residents remember and those whose lives were ravaged by the hurricane tell how they have pulled through
- Vietnam veteran's forgotten photos unveiled after 47 years
FIRST LOOK: Reggie Yates for Burton
More from Female
- Mother and father with VERY different ideas about parenting swap roles for a week... but who is proven right?
- The most innovative girl gadgets revealed
- Miranda Kerr lookalike Elouise Morris hits Bondi Beach in bikinis
- Is this Britain's most devoted dad? Meet the banker who's spent almost £500,000 flying to Cyprus to visit his son, nine, after ex-wife took him to live abroad
- 'Fitstagrammer' Clean Eating Alice reveals the diet and exercise secrets behind her amazing abs and insists she still eat treats
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’