- NEXT AT 11: Death Row founder in deadly hit-and-run
- Wind Advisory In Effect Starting At Noon On Friday
- Baltimore Woman Arrested In Garrett Co. College Double Stabbing
- NEW: Ex-Fiancee Speaks On Hours After Quesenberry Left Normal, Ill.
- How To Protect Your Children When Using Phones And Surfing The Web
- Shock after pygmy goat named Jack is beheaded in New Orleans park and his body dumped miles away
- New Greek government delays sanctions against Putin in its first fight in the EU
- Restaurant Report: Restaurant with a risk control plan
- Report: Suge Knight at the wheel in hit-and-run on movie set
- Winter weather causing pothole problems for D.C. motorists
FIRST LOOK: Reggie Yates for Burton
More from Female
- Valentino fashion show gowns took 3,000 HOURS to make
- Ivan Massow, the gay Tory having a baby with two lesbians
- Can a £5.99 pot of coconut oil replace every beauty product you buy?
- Barber Rob Ferrel creates portraits of celebrities in clients' scalps using clippers and eye pencils
- My random acts of kindness don't always go so well, admits man who gave £5 to mother on the train - I once took two stray dogs to the wrong house!
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’