- ANZAC Day terror plot: Friends of slain militant Numan Haider planned to hack police officers to death with swords and knives at memorial ceremonies for Australia's fallen soldiers
- Jarret Stoll Arrested In Las Vegas On Suspicion Of Possession Of Cocaine and MDMA
- Arteta confident of new Arsenal deal on return from injury
- Botham leads anderson tributes
- Uae to bid for 2021 world cup
- Pellegrini disappointed with toure
- Russia's Putin says ready to work with United States -TV
- Afghanistan suicide blast kills 33, targets government workers
- Ferry disaster protestors, police clash in Seoul
- Rebels' Burgess signs with Italian club
Victoria Beckham Gives Pudsey Bear a Stylish Make-Over
More from Female
- Quarter Life Poetry Instagram account reveals illustrations on life as millennial
- Kendra Spears welcomes son with husband Prince Rahim Aga Khan
- They're head over heels! Yoga couple pose in gravity-defying positions all over the world... from Rome's Colosseum to the beaches of Bali
- Pakistani nurse risks her life to vaccinate children against polio
- Online backlash after mum sends gift requests with invite for son's first birthday party... and says receipts MUST be included
Children In Need always pulls in a great charitable celebrity crowd and this year the fash pack have decided to show their support in true designer style.
A host of high-end designers from Alexander McQueen and Prada to Victoria Beckham and Louis Vuitton have contributed to the charity by each designing an adorable and oh-so-chic Pudsey bear.
The 2012 Designer Pudsey Collection, which was the brainchild of Love magazine editor Katie Grand, also features stylish creations from Balenciaga, Burberry, Versace, Paul Smith and Gucci.
The adorable bears will be auctioned at Christie's auction house on November 15 with every single penny going towards the worthwhile cause.
The iconic yellow and red Pudsey has been recreated in an array of different fabrics from suede to Swarovski crystals.
From Gucci’s equestrian Pudsey, to Burberry’s English Gentleman’s Pudsey each bear is completely unique, reflects the designer's trademark style and gives fans an insight into trends for 2013.
Anya Hindmarch, Paul Smith and Selfridges have also created 10 inch limited edition Designer Pudsey’s, which will be sold exclusively in Selfridges from 24 October 2012.
'I was honoured to curate this fantastic collection, and have had such fun working with the designers on all of their amazing designs, BBC Children in Need is an incredibly worthwhile cause, and one which myself and all of the designers involved in the collection are privileged to support' said Katie Grand.
'Selfridges is delighted to support such a purposeful and creative project. It is wonderful to see such remarkable talent helping this most worthy of causes,' added Alannah Weston, Creative Director, Selfridges and Co.
'We are absolutely elated to have such prestigious designers turn Pudsey into a fashion icon once again.
'And to have Selfridges exhibit this one-off collection, allows everyone to view a piece of fashion history. A truly inspirational fundraising initiative,' said Sarah Monteith, Director of Marketing and Fundraising, BBC Children in Need.