- 1 dead, 3 wounded in university shooting in Northern Arizona University
- California beauty queen was busted for allegedly making child pornography with a 4-year-old
- What is lupus? Selena Gomez diagnosis prompts questions in the wake of the pop singer's announcement that she's been diagnosed with the disease
- British film star Daniel Craig earns his living playing parts, but who knew he had such a flair for the dramatic? he’d rather “slash his wrists” than resume the role
- Bella Hadid turns 19 today and, while at this point it feels as though she's always been a part of the It girl conversation, she actually just burst on the scene barely a year ago
- Justin Bieber appeared as confident as ever as he was pictured on the same day after full-frontal photos of him enjoying a skinny-dipping session in Bora Bora
- Justin Bieber has picked a fight he may want to avoid after upsetting Ronda Rousey by dissing her sister
- Search in Kentucky's Red River Gorge area for 2 missing boys
- Truck falls from overpass near nation's capital; 1 dead
- US STOCKS-Wall St rises as chances of 2015 rate hike fade
Azealia Banks Boycotts Dolce & Gabbana's 'Racist' Summer Collection
More from Female
- Breast cancer survivor says pet CHEETAH who cuddles with her helped her
- Doctor diagnosed with cancer given just four months to live defies the odds thanks to new drug... and will now be best man at his twin brother's wedding
- Kaitlyn Regehr assaulted by a man on a night bus launches viral Facebook hunt
- Deni Kirkova puts Angelina Jolie's favourite the Hollywood peel to the test
- Parents share notes they put in their children's packed lunches on Instagram
Songstress Azealia Banks is no stranger to controversy.
After she burst onto the music scene with her crude lyrics and her Dazed and Confused album cover was banned in seven countries because it featured a blown-up condom, it instantaneously became clear that the New Yorker isn't one to bite her tongue.
And the 21-year-old Harlem rapper didn't hold back when it came to Dolce & Gabbana. The star tweeted that she is 'definitely boycotting' Dolce & Gabbana for the 'corny, racist' imagery in their spring 2013 collection.
The Italian fashion house raised some eyebrows when they sent an army of all-white models down the runway donning controversial earrings featuring dark-skinned women wearing burlap dresses and plantation-era cornucopias.
'Whoever designed that racist ass Dolce and Gabanna collection needs a swift kick in the mouth and a big d--- up the ass,' she tweeted on Saturday.
'I really hate when people do corny, racist things then try to justify it as "art. It's all just really unnecessary. the clothes in the collection were fine without all the "black mammie" imagery' she added.
Dolce & Gabbana representatives said that the imagery used is said to be inspired by their Sicilian roots.