- More than 2M vehicles a 2nd time for faulty air bags
- Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Whitney Houston, found unresponsive in tub
- More than 2M vehicles recalled a 2nd time for faulty air bags
- Puppy beaten, buried alive in snow, saved by NYC cops; owner arrested
- Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive in tub, rushed to Atlanta-area hospital
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Taken to Hospital, Found Unresponsive
- Mother who suffered miscarriage blames six months of harassment over £600 parking tickets
- Is CANNABIS the secret to acne-free skin?
- Google is developing a wristband to detect cancer cells and using HUMAN SKIN to do it
- Miss Marple actress Geraldine McEwan dies aged 82
Not Tonight Dear, Your Feet Are Disgusting...
More from Female
- Kate, Duchess of Cambridge's mother Carole Middleton turns 60
- As Jodie Kidd reveals split from David Blakeley FEMAIL charts why she is so unlucky in love
- Miss Rugby Natalie Nason was bullied over 'wart-like' growth on her cheek
- Tracy Anderson says avoid 'atrophy-induced holes' in VERY confusing Goop post
- Denmark's Princess Mary is glamorous in cut-price £50 dress at Copenhagen Fashion Week
It seems that feet, whether their own or their partners, are the least favoured part of the body for women.
This dislike can effect a woman's self esteem and even their sex lives, a new survey reveals.
Feet are apparently the biggest turn-off in a partner with two fifths of women finding it the least attractive part of a man's body.
More than two thirds of women are embarrassed by the state of their feet while one in five were so ashamed of their less-than-perfect tootsies that they avoid going barefoot.
And it's not just women who aren't fans of feet. A third of men agreed that a woman's feet are the ugliest body part of their body.
However, despite this embarrassment, we are unwilling to spend to improve the state of what lies under our socks.
While two thirds of people say they feel under pressure to keep their tootsies looking good, few invest in looking after their feet.
One in ten women surveyed spend less than £10 a month on foot-care, with just 6 per cent investing in their neglected feet during the winter months.
Although two thirds of women confessed they felt more attractive when they had pampered feet, it seems most women's love of heels is paramount.
Nearly a third of women admitting to wearing painful shoes for the sake of looking good.
Skyscraper stilettos can cause ingrown toenails, unsightly blisters, corns and even shorten muscles in the calves and damage posture.
The survey of 2,000 people was carried out by footcare brand Footner to mark the launch of their new exfoliating socks
These causes the upper layer of hard foot skin to peel away removing any trace of hard skin build-up.
MAJORITY OF MEN'S SOCKS ARE MORE THAN THREE YEARS OLD
The majority of women are turned-off by their partner's un-sexy socks, says a new survey.
The latest research found that nine out of ten women were appalled by the state of their partner's socks.
The figures show that a huge majority of men are wearing socks that are more than three years old, and will rarely - if ever - go shopping to replace them.
Worse still, three-quarters of men admit to wearing odd socks when their tired old footwear has let them down, and have failed to act when others have commented on their appearance.
'It's a national disgrace,' said Mark Hall, Gentleman Creation Officer and Managing Director of Socked.co.uk, the sock subscription service, which carried out the survey.
'The true gentleman should have standards, but we're letting ourselves down with footwear that should be classed as little more than toxic waste.
'According to our figures, wives, partners and girlfriends have noticed this dreadful state of affairs,' Hall said, 'and a massive majority have told us that holy socks are a turn-off. Strangely, our questions show that many women still wear their partner's socks, so there is some shared responsibility on this issue.'
'Judging from our research, we've got a lot of work to do if we're going to turn the men of this country into proper gentlemen.'