- Contractor at center of multiple 7 On Your Side investigations accused of scamming Md. couple out of thousands
- At least 54 sailors dead and 63 rescued after trawler sinks off Russian coast north of Japan
- Wife of disgraced rabbi who 'filmed dozens of women changing in their synagogue's bathroom' speaks out for the first time since his arrest
- Woman who lost her home after East Village gas explosion gets reunited with her two beloved cats
- Hollywood's last superstars: The only six actors in Tinseltown who can still command $20 million-a-movie as the industry targets 'safer' reboots and franchises
- Police: Thieves hit Chesterfield Towne Center in broad daylight
- China Internet agency says Google move 'unacceptable'
- 7-year-old seeks diabetes alert dog
- Ed Miliband vows to abolish zero-hours but forgets Labour use them
- Hot or not The shattering question nine year olds are asking as they rate each others looks online and dish out public humiliation to fellow classmates
Cheryl Cole Slams Designer for Insulting Her at Her Lowest
More from Female
- Bizarre Japanese trend see fathers photographed JUMPING next to daughters
- Casey Batchelor unveils her range of dresses and jumpsuits in campaign
- The stars who have voiced ad campaigns revealed
- Obese Ireland woman who covered her 20st frame loses half her weight
- Homeless people crying in video as they read Twitter messages about them
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.