- INSIGHT-Legal troubles, market realities threaten Uber's global push
- Self-critical Pumas seeking perfection
- Russian volunteers likely to fight in Syria, says senior lawmaker
- The Latest: EU in hiring push for border guards
- Polish PM candidate backs closer ties with neighbours on refugee crisis
- Church can't be "museum of memories", pope tells synod
- William Campbell, Satoshi Omura and Youyou Tu win Nobel medicine prize
- UN refugee chief urges West, Muslim world to ally on crises
- White-gloved butlers a new must-have for China’s super-rich
- Palestinian teenager killed as violence between Israel and Palestinians spikes
Cheryl Cole Slams Designer for Insulting Her at Her Lowest
More from Female
- Obese woman who was paralysed loses 154lbs after 80% of her stomach is removed
- Transgender six-year-old's father on family's battle to accept Joe becoming Lily
- Denise Welch on depression, her husband and 'finally growing up' at 57 years old
- Crying toddler strikes a red carpet pose as soon as a camera is pointed at her
- Prince Harry hits town with friends after England rugby defeat
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.