- Police use pepper spray to break up fights at Varina HS
- Brandermill home awaits holiday lights contest results
- Son of former governor McDonnell charged with DUI
- Synagogue vouyerism class-action lawsuit names Rabbinical Council of America as defendant
- Mentally ill Md. mother kidnaps 11-year-old son, police say
- AACO Police Looking For Taxi Carjacking Suspects
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- Interview: Dierks Bentley on Watching Audiences React to His Emotional Songs: ‘I Have to Close My Eyes’
- Constantly changing online prices stump shoppers
- Va. shortens process for felons to seek rights restoration
Cheryl Cole Slams Designer for Insulting Her at Her Lowest
More from Female
- How the Spanish royal family do Christmas cards: King Felipe and Queen Letizia unveil festive missive starring themselves (and their daughters)
- 'Glamorous grannies' strip off for naked 2015 Wrinklies Charity Calendar
- The Queen arrives at Sandringham by train for Christmas (but where's the Duke of Edinburgh?)
- Artist Incredibeard takes hipster 'beard art' trend to outrageous new lengths with amazing facial hair sculptures
- Celebrity chefs reveal their secret tips for the perfect Christmas dinner
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.