- Britain's FTSE fortified by gains at ITV and Carnival
- Roche drug maker confirms it's being probed in Romania
- DOJ report critical of St. Louis County family court
- Woman gets 15 years to life for husband's antifreeze death
- Hurricane Guillermo, swirling in Pacific, could hit Hawaii
- Cops: Woman drowns while trying to rescue daughter, 2nd girl
- Swimming-Favourite Peaty now a marked man, says Britain coach
- Greek PM defends controversial "Plan B" for euro zone exit
- Henrico Police: Man married three times without divorce
- Russell Wilson signs $87.6M, 4-year contract with Seahawks
Cheryl Cole Slams Designer for Insulting Her at Her Lowest
More from Female
- SuperJeweler expert reveals crafty ways you can save THOUSANDS on engagement ring
- Porn stars reveal film industry secrets in Reddit thread
- Winnie M Li raped by boy in Belfast forest writes book about ordeal
- Job-hunters joke about their REAL talents under Twitter hashtag #MyUselessResumeSkills
- The Poke pictures show children wreaking havoc with paint, food and glue
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.