- Suspect in Marty Cobb murder accepts Alford plea
- Chesterfield crews respond to house fire
- Happy Birthday To ‘The Say Hey Kid': Willie Mays’ Top 5 Moments
- Town Evacuated After Oil Train Derailment in South Dakota
- New Prescription Drug Collection Unit in Amherst.
- NFL Finds Patriots Employees Probably Deflated Balls
- British immigrants rail against scapegoat image in election campaign
- Timelapse video shows life of Latino bicycle delivery guy in New York
- 3,000 Nigerian refugees from Boko Haram deported from Niger
- Guinea court sentences 13 to prison over inter-ethnic killings
Cheryl Cole Slams Designer for Insulting Her at Her Lowest
More from Female
- Woman forced to remove Mars One tattoo after being rejected
- Teenager says she is lucky to be alive after badly infected piercing left her in hospital... and almost cost her an ear
- Guo Pei spent TWO YEARS hand-making Rihanna's Chinese couture Met Gala gown
- Six women who never thought they'd EVER wear swimwear collectively lose 22 STONE ahead of summer... and pose in their beachwear to celebrate
- Street artist Julien de Casabianca urges classic portrait graffiti to 'set art free'
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.