- Storms packing a one-two punch are bringing snow, cold to start the week
- No. 2 Virginia barely outlasts Virginia Tech, 50-47
- Motor Vehicle Accident Sends Three to Hospital, Shuts Down Road
- Oscar-winning actress Dianne Wiest is struggling to find enough work to pay the rent on her New York City apartment
- Ruth Wilson says it's 'unfair' that actresses must be the most sexual on screen
- Have you seen this mask? Police release unhelpful sketch of gunman who robbed a mother and her young daughter before telling them: 'Sorry - I have to pay my bills'
- Hacking group Anonymous to target paedophiles
- Matthew Gardiner disappears to 'Syria to fight with Kurdish rebels against ISIS'
- Teresa Romero has adopted a new puppy called Alma
- Colima volcano eruption in Mexico caught on camera
Cheryl Cole Slams Designer for Insulting Her at Her Lowest
More from Female
- How Kendall Jenner became the Kardashian family's hottest export
- Online abuse is one thing, to be threatened with rape is another: Chloe Madeley the terrifying moment when cyber-stalking went too far
- The national costume round of Miss Universe 2015
- Sh*t Girls Say about bad hair days in hilarious video
- Keira Knightley voted most stylish mother-to-be
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.