- Indiana mom almost misses daughter's proposal when she trips in the middle of it
- North Texas Murray family left with horror burns after home explodes in giant fireball
- Missouri mum pulls gun on boys after they allegedly threatened her 15-year-old son
- Divorce selfies are growing in popularity as couple poses outside a Calgary court
- 'I need my crew with me too': How shooter, 15, texted family his plan to massacre his own friends moments before opening fire - and asked to be buried in his camo gear
- One Direction call on fans to put pressure on world leaders... but are told to use their tens of millions instead
- Mystery as TWO high school football players suffer brain injuries during SAME game - leaving one in a critical condition
- Atari games from New Mexico landfill like E.T. and Centipede sell for more than $100k
- Missouri students at Hillsboro High School protest a transgender's bathroom use
- Meet this year's Miss America contestants, including cancer survivor and competitive eater
Cheryl Cole Slams Designer for Insulting Her at Her Lowest
More from Female
- C4's Extraordinary Births' Katie Piper meets mothers enlisting dolphins as MIDWIVES
- Where are stars of Baywatch now?
- Anita and Alex Morrissey-Booth spend 1000s on marrying like a celebrity
- Exes reunited after plea scrawled on a 20 euro note sweeps Facebook
- Staffordshire mother loses FOUR STONE after seeing herself in Ice Bucket Challenge video
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.