- Problems arise for state efforts to curb campus sex assaults
- Former Ravens WR Signs Deal With Chargers
- Iran nuclear talks going down to the wire
- Jihadi John 'kidnapped two schoolboys in revenge for gang attack on his brother'
- Self-imposed pressure to perform well in the workplace cause girls to 'choke' and end up in badly paid jobs, new study reveals
- Pilot invited attractive Chinese passenger to sit next to him in the cockpit
- Hillary Clinton's brother landed lucrative gold-mining permit in Haiti after Bill Clinton helped country recover from earthquake devastation
- The moment hero pilot Harrison Ford was treated on golf course
- Ben Nunery reveals how daughter still asks for her mommy... but he is rebuilding their lives
- Moment armed raider carrying three-foot SWORD leans down to stroke a dog during terrifying pub robbery
Frankie Muniz Suffers 'Mini-Stroke' at 25
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Malcolm In The Middle star Frankie Muniz is said to have suffered a 'mini-stroke'.
The 25-year-old, who celebrates his birthday tomorrow, was taken to an Arizona hospital on Friday after friends noticed he was 'acting really weird,' according to TMZ.
He was having trouble speaking and understanding words, the site reports.
The actor took to Twitter to confirmed the health scare on Tuesday.
'I was in the hospital last Friday,' he wrote. 'I suffered a "mini stroke", which was not fun at all.
'Have to start taking care of my body!' he added. 'Getting old!'
Doctors were not sure of the cause - and the actor is now awaiting test results.
Frankie is scheduled to begin touring with his band Kingsfoil on Friday, however he is having to now rest under doctors orders.
Muniz was once considered one of the most bankable teen stars during his years in the hit show Malcolm in the Middle, which finished in 2006 after a six year run. (Bryan Cranston, who played his onscreen dad Hal, is now the Emmy-awarding star of Breaking Bad.)
Muniz played the lead character in the show, which was about an ordinary boy who tests at genius level and his dysfunctional family.
While his acting career has slowed down, the actor's personal life has made plenty of headlines in recent times.
He got engaged to his longtime girlfriend, publicist Elycia Marie Turnbow, in October last year.
The couple had reconciled after a dramatic incident last February where police were called to their home in Phoenix.
Muniz allegedly wielded a gun and punched Turnbow in the back of the head during an altercation.
His spokesperson said at the time: 'Neither one is interested in finger-pointing at the other. It was a situation that escalated beyond a point that it needed to be. If anything, they will look back at this as a learning opportunity.'