- Gov. Haslam promoting free-tuition plan for Tennessee adults
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Kiss As They Tie The Knot
- David Pence And His Son Shot Dead Execution Style By Armed Robbers
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Pack On The PDA
- Teen who fought cancer treatment heading home from hospital
- Leave your selfie sticks at home, say Wimbledon organizers
- A dozen West Australians missing in Nepal
- Australian woman killed in Nepal quake
- Motor racing-Williams still suffering hangover from 2013
- China maritime tensions dominate Southeast Asia summit
Ashton Kutcher looks almost identical to late Apple boss Steve Jobs in official photo of biopic
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
The actor is filming scenes in character of Steve Jobs and has perfected the iconic look
It might explain why Ashton Kutcher has been sporting a dated haircut for the past few months.
He’s filming scenes in character as the late Steve Jobs and the actor looks remarkably similar the founder of tech giants Apple.
In the first official photo for the upcoming biopic, Ashton even grew a small beard to finish off his look as the legendary Jobs, who passed away last October.
Forbes rated Ashton as the highest paid actor on telly and the 34-year-old is also dating the glamorous Mila Kunis, but there was none of the glitz and glamour of celebrity here.
He had his hair parted and was sat around old computers with some old fashioned (more commonly known as retro) glasses.
It was reported that he was filming the story of Jobs earlier in the year at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
His co-star Josh Gad, who portrays co-founder Steve Wozniak, confessed he was amazing by Ashton’s transformation.
He told US Weekly: “Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational.”
Ashton is known for his film roles and more recently his part in US hit sitcom Two And A Half Men.