- Germanwings co-pilot worried about job security, officials say
- The carpet that broke the internet: People flock to say a final farewell to Portland Airport's cult flooring that has more selfies than Kim Kardashian (probably!)
- Killer co-pilot Andreas Lubitz dreamed of flying a Boeing 747 which can carry up to 660 people
- Cameron pledges to 'expand' tax cut for married couples in bid to win back disgruntled Tories
- What hand-some pictures! British couple travel the world taking photos of 'thumbs up' in front of every major landmark
- Peter Stringfellow reveals secret battle with lung cancer which was only discovered after doctors did an unscheduled full body scan
- Tomato tulips, devilled chicks and sweet potato bunnies: Celebrity chef Annabel Karmel's fun Easter treats with a twist (and there's no chocolate in sight)
- BBC set to bring Jeremy Clarkson BACK to present live shows to avoid paying out £10million in refunds to angry fans
- 16MILLION cars to hit the road for Easter thanks to rail works: And if you CAN get a train you'll face ticket hikes and long delays
- Nick Clegg is chasing women: As Lib Dems unveil election battlebus, party thinks female voters are more likely to switch
Ashton Kutcher looks almost identical to late Apple boss Steve Jobs in official photo of biopic
More from Entertainment
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
The actor is filming scenes in character of Steve Jobs and has perfected the iconic look
It might explain why Ashton Kutcher has been sporting a dated haircut for the past few months.
He’s filming scenes in character as the late Steve Jobs and the actor looks remarkably similar the founder of tech giants Apple.
In the first official photo for the upcoming biopic, Ashton even grew a small beard to finish off his look as the legendary Jobs, who passed away last October.
Forbes rated Ashton as the highest paid actor on telly and the 34-year-old is also dating the glamorous Mila Kunis, but there was none of the glitz and glamour of celebrity here.
He had his hair parted and was sat around old computers with some old fashioned (more commonly known as retro) glasses.
It was reported that he was filming the story of Jobs earlier in the year at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
His co-star Josh Gad, who portrays co-founder Steve Wozniak, confessed he was amazing by Ashton’s transformation.
He told US Weekly: “Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational.”
Ashton is known for his film roles and more recently his part in US hit sitcom Two And A Half Men.