- Erin Andrews And Brittany Snow Are Tapped To Host The CMT Music Awards 2015
- US Orders Anthrax Review After More Live Shipments Discovered
- Passengers take legal action against Fred Olsen Cruise Lines after being struck down by vomiting bug on voyage that had to be cut short for 'deep cleaning' of ship
- 'I am very happy in my love life': Star golfer Rory McIlroy speaks publicly for the first time about his new girlfriend Erica Stoll
- Comedian John Bishop mugged by motorcyclist who swiped his mobile from his hands while he was sending a text
- Tax man writes off £90million of fines for people who file late returns - because HMRC has backlog of a MILLION letters
- Scrapping Britain's fleet of sub-hunting planes has left Russia free to spy on Trident, warn defence chiefs
- THE MIND DOCTOR MAX PEMBERTON: Women DO lie about rape - as I know to my own cost
- WorldViews: Map: The U.S. is bound by treaties to defend a quarter of humanity
- Photographer brings exhibition of 1970s skateboard scene to Australia
Ashton Kutcher looks almost identical to late Apple boss Steve Jobs in official photo of biopic
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
The actor is filming scenes in character of Steve Jobs and has perfected the iconic look
It might explain why Ashton Kutcher has been sporting a dated haircut for the past few months.
He’s filming scenes in character as the late Steve Jobs and the actor looks remarkably similar the founder of tech giants Apple.
In the first official photo for the upcoming biopic, Ashton even grew a small beard to finish off his look as the legendary Jobs, who passed away last October.
Forbes rated Ashton as the highest paid actor on telly and the 34-year-old is also dating the glamorous Mila Kunis, but there was none of the glitz and glamour of celebrity here.
He had his hair parted and was sat around old computers with some old fashioned (more commonly known as retro) glasses.
It was reported that he was filming the story of Jobs earlier in the year at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
His co-star Josh Gad, who portrays co-founder Steve Wozniak, confessed he was amazing by Ashton’s transformation.
He told US Weekly: “Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational.”
Ashton is known for his film roles and more recently his part in US hit sitcom Two And A Half Men.