- Obama lays out sweeping vision for US-India relations, emphasizes human rights
- A single hospital dealt with 1,500 cases of Female Genital Mutilation in just five years
- Middletons to celebrate Carole's 60th with Kate, William and Prince George
- Court: Ex-Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell will be free during appeal
- Physiotherapist who got engaged in the summer died in road crash while cycling to work
- Facebook suffers widespread outage affecting users on 3 continents
- Facebook Suffers Outage Affecting Users Worldwide
- Man found hanging from window after trying to 'break into Nottingham Trent University'
- David Cameron on moment Downing Street put through hoax caller to his Blackberry
- Police release video of missing mother-of-four shopping on day she disappeared as search turns to woodland near her home
Ashton Kutcher looks almost identical to late Apple boss Steve Jobs in official photo of biopic
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
The actor is filming scenes in character of Steve Jobs and has perfected the iconic look
It might explain why Ashton Kutcher has been sporting a dated haircut for the past few months.
He’s filming scenes in character as the late Steve Jobs and the actor looks remarkably similar the founder of tech giants Apple.
In the first official photo for the upcoming biopic, Ashton even grew a small beard to finish off his look as the legendary Jobs, who passed away last October.
Forbes rated Ashton as the highest paid actor on telly and the 34-year-old is also dating the glamorous Mila Kunis, but there was none of the glitz and glamour of celebrity here.
He had his hair parted and was sat around old computers with some old fashioned (more commonly known as retro) glasses.
It was reported that he was filming the story of Jobs earlier in the year at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
His co-star Josh Gad, who portrays co-founder Steve Wozniak, confessed he was amazing by Ashton’s transformation.
He told US Weekly: “Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational.”
Ashton is known for his film roles and more recently his part in US hit sitcom Two And A Half Men.
'I'm an idiot and I'm devastated to have caused offense': British actor Benedict Cumberbatch issues apology after calling black people 'colored' on Tavis Smiley.
Embarrassing moment Miss California contestant suffered a bikini malfunction in the swimsuit round... but somehow still managed to impress the judges.
Chelsea Clinton shows off slimmed post-baby body and a love of COWBOY BOOTS while hosting volunteer event
Emile Hirsch allegedly involved in altercation with female studio executive at Sundance Film Festival but no arrests made
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.