- Wall collapse happens to 2-story building in Upper Marlboro
- Can this nighttime contraption keep your breasts perky? Plastic surgeon invents 'sleep bra' which prevents sagging and wrinkles
- Feds cancel permit for Idaho wolf-killing derby
- Thanksgiving travelers eat 8,300 Cinnabons EVERY HOUR
- Valentino under fire for using photographer Terry Richardson for new campaign
- NYPD cop 'breaks man's teeth by smashing his face into car'
- Call for Switzerland to ban dog sausages and Christmas dinner of roast cat
- New York family homeless after 'drunk' driver smashes into their house
- Video to be released showing police shooting Tamir Rice, 12, for carrying a BB gun
- Subway riders in Boston rushed to hospital as two trolleys collide
Ashton Kutcher looks almost identical to late Apple boss Steve Jobs in official photo of biopic
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
The actor is filming scenes in character of Steve Jobs and has perfected the iconic look
It might explain why Ashton Kutcher has been sporting a dated haircut for the past few months.
He’s filming scenes in character as the late Steve Jobs and the actor looks remarkably similar the founder of tech giants Apple.
In the first official photo for the upcoming biopic, Ashton even grew a small beard to finish off his look as the legendary Jobs, who passed away last October.
Forbes rated Ashton as the highest paid actor on telly and the 34-year-old is also dating the glamorous Mila Kunis, but there was none of the glitz and glamour of celebrity here.
He had his hair parted and was sat around old computers with some old fashioned (more commonly known as retro) glasses.
It was reported that he was filming the story of Jobs earlier in the year at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
His co-star Josh Gad, who portrays co-founder Steve Wozniak, confessed he was amazing by Ashton’s transformation.
He told US Weekly: “Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational.”
Ashton is known for his film roles and more recently his part in US hit sitcom Two And A Half Men.