- UK population is going to hit 80m if immigration rates continue
- Mother slams school who ban son, 11, from wearing pony tail haircut inspired by Swedish footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic because teachers say it's 'associated with drug-taking'
- Ukip launches probe after BNP cartoon stereotyping minorities is posted online
- Crackdown on drivers using phones at the wheel blocked by ministers who fear election backlash, police chief claims
- 'Put a bullet in the back of my head': Bali Nine member Martin Stephens says he is losing hope for a reduced sentence as executions loom for doomed duo
- Wintry mix comes to D.C. area for 3rd weekend in a row
- Sunday, March 1, 2015
- RAF hero Charlotte Thompson Edgar who saved 600 wounded troops attacks MOD planning
- X Factor's Tulisa 'to sue the Sun over cocaine story'
- Lynsey de Paul leaves £1.8mto brother John Rubin, nieces and charity in her will
Ashton Kutcher looks almost identical to late Apple boss Steve Jobs in official photo of biopic
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
The actor is filming scenes in character of Steve Jobs and has perfected the iconic look
It might explain why Ashton Kutcher has been sporting a dated haircut for the past few months.
He’s filming scenes in character as the late Steve Jobs and the actor looks remarkably similar the founder of tech giants Apple.
In the first official photo for the upcoming biopic, Ashton even grew a small beard to finish off his look as the legendary Jobs, who passed away last October.
Forbes rated Ashton as the highest paid actor on telly and the 34-year-old is also dating the glamorous Mila Kunis, but there was none of the glitz and glamour of celebrity here.
He had his hair parted and was sat around old computers with some old fashioned (more commonly known as retro) glasses.
It was reported that he was filming the story of Jobs earlier in the year at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
His co-star Josh Gad, who portrays co-founder Steve Wozniak, confessed he was amazing by Ashton’s transformation.
He told US Weekly: “Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational.”
Ashton is known for his film roles and more recently his part in US hit sitcom Two And A Half Men.