- Safari tourist survives attack by lion when beast jumped into his car
- Round, round get around: California Surfin' Safari in on the trail of The Beach Boys
- Middle East peace prospects are slim, outgoing U.N. envoy says
- Toddler's priceless reaction to dad's Nottingham Forest chant
- Linda Yellen hopes $90,000 Kickstarter project will help finish Dennis Hopper's final movie
- Couple's home of 30 years demolished after agricultural worker mistakenly dumps 150 gallons of DIESEL into property's basement
- 'There is no excuse...our hearts are heavy with regret and we will do better': Deadline editor apologizes for insensitive article that questioned diversity on TV
- Now jihadi bride school is centre of terror probe: Academy where four pupils have left to join ISIS to be investigated by counter-extremism officials
- The Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz as a happy toddler and smiling teenager
- France's socialist party crushed by Nicolas Sarkozy's UMP in regional elections
Rita Ora Reveals the Real Reason She Split Up With Rob Kardashian
More from Entertainment
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
She's been hitting the headlines this week thanks to a very public Twitter row with her now ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian.
But as she posed for a stunning new shoot in Glamour magazine, Rita Ora has opened up about the real reasons for their relationship breakdown.
Insisting that she and the reality star are still 'friends', Rita, 22, blamed their hectic work schedules for the split.
She explained: 'I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there.
'I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly - especially at the moment, when there's so much going on.'
Hot Right Now singer Rita also admitted that despite being linked to various male celebrities, she has yet to experience the feeling of being in love.
She said: 'In 22 years, there's been nothing. I have had young fascinations but never love.
'I think it's my only weakness.
'I'm scared of letting my guard down, and if I feel in love with someone now, he'd have to try ten times harder to break it down.'
And asked what she looks for in a man, Rita replied: 'I only need three things from a guy - for him to make me laugh, tell me I'm beautiful once in a while, and be there for me.'
Rita, who wears a flattering Barbara Tfank dress in one shot, before changing into a Dior long-sleeved dress for another, also revealed in the interview that while her hourglass figure is envied by fans worldwide, she feels more than a little insecure about her body.
She said: 'I'm on the lollipop diet, and I'll only do 15 or 20 minutes' exercise twice a week.
'Still, I get as insecure about my body as every girl - any girl who tells you different is lying.
'I hate my bum, for example - really hate it.'
Brooke Burke Charvet is preparing to undergo surgery this week (03Dec12) following her recent thyroid cancer diagnosis.The former Dancing With the Stars co-host, who is ... Full story
Mike Tyson has opened up about the day he walked in to find Brad Pitt having sex with his then-wife Robin Givens. The former world heavyweight ... Full story
TMZ reports that Marvin Gaye's son, Marvin Gaye III, wants his childhood friend Lenny Kravitz to turn down playing his father in an upcoming biopic, ... Full story
Kid Rock put some serious work into Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign, lending his song “Born Free” to Romney’s campaign and touring the country with ... Full story