- Undercover Sting Leads to Drug Raid
- Bathers sit in 40C water at Canadian spring while air is a chilly -30C
- Wish you were here? ISIS releases tourist brochure-style images of bustling food markets in jihadi stronghold of Mosul
- Tourists film terrifying moment lioness OPENS car door at safari park
- Lindsey Graham suggests surgery hid Nancy Pelosi's 'disgust' at Benjamin Netanyahu speech
- Nobel Peace Prize chairman demoted, first time in 114-year history
- Rich BABIES of Instagram is the new social media trend you will love to hate as smug parents post pictures of their tiny tots posing amid wads of cash and fine jewelry
- Homeless man admits mugging frail 92-year-old widower for £5
- Woman with one leg weighing TWO STONE more than the other is denied NHS funding
- The Bahamas set to open Caribbean's largest mega-resort development in Nassau
Halle Berry's Ex Says He Was Threatened Before Thanksgiving Fight
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
LOS ANGELES — Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend claims the actress's fiance threatened to kill him during a Thanksgiving confrontation that left him with a broken rib, bruised face and under arrest.
Gabriel Aubry's claims are included in court filings that led a judge Monday to grant a restraining order against actor Olivier Martinez, who is engaged to the Oscar-winning actress.
Aubry was arrested after his confrontation with Martinez on Thursday, but he states in the civil court filings that he was not the aggressor and that he was threatened and attacked without provocation.
A representative for Martinez could not be immediately reached for comment.
Aubry's filing claims Martinez threatened him the day before the fight at an event at his daughter's school that he and the actors attended. Aubry, a model, has a 4-year-old daughter with Berry and the former couple have been engaged in a lengthy custody battle.
The proceedings have been confidential, but Aubry states a major aspect of the case was Berry's wish to move to Paris and take her daughter with her. The request was denied Nov. 9, Berry's court filings state, and Aubry shares joint custody of the young girl.
Aubry claims Martinez told him, "You cost us $3 million," while he was punched and kicked him in the driveway of Berry's home. Aubry had gone to the home to allow his daughter to spend Thanksgiving with her mother, the filings state. Aubry claims Martinez threatened to kill him if Aubry didn't move to Paris.
Photos of Aubry's face with cuts and a black eye were included in his court filing.
A judge set a hearing for Dec. 17 to consider whether a three-year restraining order should be granted.