- Harper, Gonzalez, Zimmerman lead Nats over Phillies 4-1
- Lynchburg Man Killed in Motorcycle Accident
- Staunton Kids Express Themselves Through Art
- Staunton Business To Expand With Staunton Crossing
- Disney's $190m George Clooney blockbuster Tomorrowland flops to open with $40 million on the worst Memorial Weekend take since 2001
- 'Some fake Versace wearing Willy Wonka wannabe': The Candyman's infamous photo leading bikini-clad women on their knees triggers a bizarre Instagram war with millionaire US rival...but who can be the MOST tasteless?
- Alibaba's latest gambit in fighting fakes: foster local brands
- Maryland Wins 2nd Straight NCAA Women’s Lacrosse Title
- U.S. diver Steve LoBue smashes his head into board during complicated jump... but escapes with just a cut
- Uproar as pastor's wife and mother of 11 suggests child-molester Josh Duggar was simply 'PLAYING DOCTOR' as a teenager - and should be 'left alone to live a good life'
Halle Berry's Ex Says He Was Threatened Before Thanksgiving Fight
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
LOS ANGELES — Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend claims the actress's fiance threatened to kill him during a Thanksgiving confrontation that left him with a broken rib, bruised face and under arrest.
Gabriel Aubry's claims are included in court filings that led a judge Monday to grant a restraining order against actor Olivier Martinez, who is engaged to the Oscar-winning actress.
Aubry was arrested after his confrontation with Martinez on Thursday, but he states in the civil court filings that he was not the aggressor and that he was threatened and attacked without provocation.
A representative for Martinez could not be immediately reached for comment.
Aubry's filing claims Martinez threatened him the day before the fight at an event at his daughter's school that he and the actors attended. Aubry, a model, has a 4-year-old daughter with Berry and the former couple have been engaged in a lengthy custody battle.
The proceedings have been confidential, but Aubry states a major aspect of the case was Berry's wish to move to Paris and take her daughter with her. The request was denied Nov. 9, Berry's court filings state, and Aubry shares joint custody of the young girl.
Aubry claims Martinez told him, "You cost us $3 million," while he was punched and kicked him in the driveway of Berry's home. Aubry had gone to the home to allow his daughter to spend Thanksgiving with her mother, the filings state. Aubry claims Martinez threatened to kill him if Aubry didn't move to Paris.
Photos of Aubry's face with cuts and a black eye were included in his court filing.
A judge set a hearing for Dec. 17 to consider whether a three-year restraining order should be granted.