- Chesterfield FD responds to house fire
- On Your Side Alert: Organizing your passwords
- O'Boyle posts 100th win as VCU rolls UTPA
- Woman Charged With Fatally Stabbing Boyfriend In Md.
- Man Who Killed NYPD Officers First Shot Ex-Girlfriend In Md. Apartment
- Billboards Bring Awareness to Human Trafficking
- Facebook accused of bowing to Putin: Site shuts down page supporting president's rival 'because of pressure from the Kremlin'
- Thieves build elaborate tunnel into toy shop to steal thousands of dollars worth of cash and remote control cars, helicopters and trains
- Argentine zoo may be forced to release Sandra the orangutan
- New hope for vaccine against human form of mad cow disease after scientists develop jab for brain-wasting condition in deer
Let's wake up with Rylan! The X Factor star lands job on Daybreak as showbiz presenter
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
He's filling in for Richard Arnold next week - which means we get a bit of Rylan Style every morning before 8am... what a treat!
It took a total of 90 hours for Rylan to land himself a telly presenting job after being axed from X Factor last weekend.
He’s been given a guest role on the Daybreak sofa – filling in for showbiz presenter Richard Arnold, who is taking a short break following his stint in Strictly Come Dancing.
We doubt he would have recreated the iconic and tearful breakdown after making it into the live shows of the singing competition considering the early starts.
The entertaining Essex-boy will take charge of the showbiz slot on the ITV1 breakfast show at 7.50am from Monday to Friday next week.
Rylan, 24, will be reporting all week from a bunch of star filled parties and covering all the celebrity gossip in his own flamboyant fashion.
And we use the word ‘fashion’ loosely after he permanently damaged our eyes with some of his wild costume choices during the X Factor.
He said: “I can't believe it! I only left X Factor a week ago and now I'm joining Lorraine and Aled on the Daybreak sofa.
“I’m a massive fan of the show and it’s going to be so much fun sharing all the showbiz news and gossip with the nation each morning.
“I'm looking forward to keeping Richard’s seat warm while he’s swanning off on holiday, but I won't be asking for any dancing tips just yet!"
Obviously it’s not flattering being sarcastically mocked by Rylan for you’re dancing but veteran Richard wished his stand-in good luck.
He said: “The wonderful thing about this hurly burly business we call show is that you know ultimately you will one day be replaced by someone younger, thinner and in this case much taller than you.
“I wish Rylan all the best in his new role at Daybreak.”
Watch Rylan on ITV1 Daybreak at 7.50am from Monday 3rd December to Friday 7th December.
Give yourself a treat ahead of the semi-final and relive the most controversial X Factor moments, EVER!