- See this adorable five-month-old baby cuddle with her unexpected best friend, a pet sloth called Daisy
- German magazine under fire for 'misleading' cover showing Michael Schumacher and the headline 'He sits in the sun', months after similar front page with 'Awake!' headline
- New Jersey couple sue Philadelphia Little League
- Stylist to Miss Honduras beauty queen - who was shot dead alongside her sister last week - is found stabbed to death in his bath
- Cruel couple who kept 109 rabbits in squalid conditions at their home told inspectors they were 'like alcoholics but with pets'
- Briton who flew to Kenya to live with a girl he met on Facebook is arrested for her murder after 'flushing her diabetic medicine down the toilet' and her condition killed her
- Cricket Australia XI match against India cancelled after the death of Phillip Hughes
- Darren Wilson's gun was NOT tested for Michael Brown's fingerprints, and officer was able to wash blood from his hands: Probe's serious errors exposed in grand jury files
- Cameron's pledge to cut net migration lies in tatters as figure soars to 260,000
- Drunk rugby coach crashed his car while dressed as Rihanna 'then sped off because he was embarrassed'
Let's wake up with Rylan! The X Factor star lands job on Daybreak as showbiz presenter
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
He's filling in for Richard Arnold next week - which means we get a bit of Rylan Style every morning before 8am... what a treat!
It took a total of 90 hours for Rylan to land himself a telly presenting job after being axed from X Factor last weekend.
He’s been given a guest role on the Daybreak sofa – filling in for showbiz presenter Richard Arnold, who is taking a short break following his stint in Strictly Come Dancing.
We doubt he would have recreated the iconic and tearful breakdown after making it into the live shows of the singing competition considering the early starts.
The entertaining Essex-boy will take charge of the showbiz slot on the ITV1 breakfast show at 7.50am from Monday to Friday next week.
Rylan, 24, will be reporting all week from a bunch of star filled parties and covering all the celebrity gossip in his own flamboyant fashion.
And we use the word ‘fashion’ loosely after he permanently damaged our eyes with some of his wild costume choices during the X Factor.
He said: “I can't believe it! I only left X Factor a week ago and now I'm joining Lorraine and Aled on the Daybreak sofa.
“I’m a massive fan of the show and it’s going to be so much fun sharing all the showbiz news and gossip with the nation each morning.
“I'm looking forward to keeping Richard’s seat warm while he’s swanning off on holiday, but I won't be asking for any dancing tips just yet!"
Obviously it’s not flattering being sarcastically mocked by Rylan for you’re dancing but veteran Richard wished his stand-in good luck.
He said: “The wonderful thing about this hurly burly business we call show is that you know ultimately you will one day be replaced by someone younger, thinner and in this case much taller than you.
“I wish Rylan all the best in his new role at Daybreak.”
Watch Rylan on ITV1 Daybreak at 7.50am from Monday 3rd December to Friday 7th December.
Give yourself a treat ahead of the semi-final and relive the most controversial X Factor moments, EVER!