- Megan Huntsman to serve at least 49 years in newborn deaths
- Obama 'Hope' poster artist Shepard Fairey said president didn't live up to expectations
- Boat captain dies after being IMPALED by 6ft swordfish when he jumped into Hawaii harbor and shot it with a spear gun
- Chesterfield Police: Woman drove drunk with 2-month-old in car
- VCU baseball stuns top-seed Dallas Baptist in NCAA opener
- Jury convicts TV actor Diamond of misdemeanors in stabbing
- Astin, Shatner headline Awesome Con at DC Convention Center with supporting cast of 50,000
- Kerry set to meet with Iranian envoy as nuclear deadline approaches
- Betrayal of prisoner 239: His family dared dream he'd be free this month after being caged for 13 agonising years without trial. But is America plotting to keep the last Guantanamo Briton behind bars because he knows its darkest secrets
- Unscripted TV stripped bare by scripted drama 'UnREAL'
Liverpool eye ex-Barca forward: All the transfer news, rumours and gossip from Friday's papers
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
PLUS: Arsenal want Henry, Zaha and Huntelaar in January and Luka Modric tells Bale to join him in Madrid
The transfer window might be closed but the rumour mill rolls on. Here's the latest gossip and rumours from today's papers and around the web.
Arsenal are considering a January move for Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, the Schalke striker set to be out of contract in the summer, and are eyeing PSV Eindhoven’s Dutch midfielder Kevin Strootman.
Fernando Torres has a month to prove to Rafa Benitez that he can once again be the player he was at Liverpool - but the Blues have lined up Brazilian striker Taison to take his place this January.
But Chelsea target Radamel Falcao says he has no plans to swap Atletico Madrid for west London.
Manchester United have reignited their interest in Mesut Ozil with the midfielder reportedly considering his future at Real Madrid.
Harry Redknapp wants to make France striker Loic Remy his first signing at QPR.
Brazilian wonderkid Wallace has claimed he on the verge of joining Chelsea.
Manchester City and Manchester United target Isco looks set to disappoint his Premier League suitors by signing a long-term deal at Malaga.
Monaco have approached David Beckham in a bid to sign the former England midfielder.
Brendan Rodgers has issued a stern warning to Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling over contract negotiations by insisting: You’d be stupid not to sign.
Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe has rubbished speculation linking him with a move to QPR and said he wants to remain at White Hart Lane for the rest of his career.
An angry Ian Holloway has slated Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger for his interest in Palace star man Wilfried Zaha.
German starlet Mario Gotze is reported to have a release clause in his contract - which could tempt Arsenal and Manchester United and Arsenal into making a bid.
Pep Guardiola has a preliminary agreement to take over at Manchester City, a FIFA agent has claimed.
Arsenal want to bring Thierry Henry back to the club on loan in January, and sign Wilfried Zaha and Schalke striker Klass Jan Huntelaar. (Daily Mail)
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is tailing £3.5million-rated Dutch centre-back Stefan de Vrij, 20, who plays for Feyenoord. (The Sun)
Liverpool are also eyeing moves for ex-Leeds winger Max Gradel, who is playing for French side Saint-Etienne, and Benfica forward Nolito. (Daily Express)
Harry Redknapp wants to bring in Joe Cole from Liverpool to help QPR's survival bid. (Independent)
Luka Modric has told Tottenham star Gareth Bale to join him at Real Madrid so they can play Champions League football every season. (The Sun)
Tottenham have joined the list of clubs following Nancy full back Massadio Haidara. The 19-year-old has been capped by France at Under 21 level. (Daily Mail)
West Ham are pressing ahead with a move for Ajax winger Miralem Sulejmani after missing out in the summer. (Daily Mail)
Sunderland are weighing up a £5m January swoop for Swansea striker Danny Graham. (Daily Star)
Roma are lining up a shock move for Newcastle defender Danny Simpson. (talkSPORT)
Who's in your team?
New Mirror Fantasy Football - free to play, and £100,000 in prizes up for grabs.