- Homeless man convicted of Bethesda ATM theft
- WEATHER BLOG: Cold Remains
- Car Trapped in Rising Waters, Passenger Found Dead Inside
- Danville IKEA Offering Credit Monitoring After Issue with Employee
- Md. Police Search For Suspect In Fatal Hit-And-Run
- People Brave The Cold To Enjoy The Snow
- Snow Cleanup Continues Overnight
- National Guard Provides Assistance During Snow Storm
- University of Bolton sends staff on £100k Lake District breaks to hear vice-chancellor's talks
- Harrison Ford crash-lands plane in Los Angeles
Charlie Sheen Gives LiLo a $100K Bailout
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”