- Consumer Alert: Grinches working overtime to steal your Christmas packages
- 'Pippin' brings high-flying circus flare to D.C.
- 'Black Lives Matter' protesters block D.C. streets
- Left on the scrapheap, over-55s who lose their job: Millions still unfairly left unemployed because employers believe they are 'past it'
- Knit George's cute jumper with this easy-to follow pullout pattern
- The rise of pre-shelled nuts threatens a joyous Xmas tradition
- Shops pocket £300m a year from the gift cards we never use
- Worst ever week in the 'field hospitals' of A&E: Waiting times hit record level for second week with tens of thousands of patients left for up to 19 hours
- From mini lobsters thermidores to prawn spoons and crostini burgers: Cheat's guide to the classiest High Street canapes
- A bake off Christmas Angel: Specially commissioned by the Mail, a spectacular cake from this year's winner Gadget Granny (and her very ingenious husband)
Charlie Sheen Gives LiLo a $100K Bailout
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”