- John Unitas Jr On His New Book Johnny U And Me The Man Behind The Golden Arm
- Saints Brace Once More For Ravens’ Steve Smith
- Pensioner gets car stuck on brick wall trying to reverse out of her garage
- Girl pupil, 13, raped by classmate on school grounds after sex education lesson
- World's most advanced hacking spyware uncovered
- Former model accuses Bill Cosby of drugging her wine before sexually assaulting her as she says he may be the 'greatest serial rapist that ever got away with it'
- 'ISIS have sleeper cells in the UK' claims Dimitri Bontinck
- Dr Sue Downing's dogs go missing following burglary at her home
- SpaceX's Elon Musk unveils a Star Wars-style 'X-wing' rocket on Twitter
- Step aside Kim Kardashian, Odell Beckham Jr broke the internet
Charlie Sheen Gives LiLo a $100K Bailout
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”