- Some National Zoo animal cameras to go dark June 1
- Police: Man Arrested After Choking Woman With Dog Leash
- Army Post Near Baltimore Breaking Ground For New Power Plant
- Rescue Teams Searching For Missing Kayaker Near Harford-Cecil Line
- VSP: 9 died from traffic accidents over holiday weekend
- Iran envoy: Nuclear talks possible beyond June 30 deadline
- Elephant seal indulges in some petting with one of his 100 female mates
- Nebraska governor vetoes bill to abolish the death penalty
- Auburn University lab tech charged with making and selling date rape drug GHB
- Civilians fleeing ISIS in Ramadi rounded up and arrested in Iraq
Charlie Sheen Gives LiLo a $100K Bailout
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”