- The organisational skill of a PA and the stamina of a marathon runner: Wish your child was a prodigy? It's far tougher than you think
- Addicted to teeth whitening: Dubbed bleachorexics, these are the women who risk wrecking their looks for that million dollar smile
- NYC student recruits NFL players to help with 'promposal' for autistic friend
- Red Wings' Drew Miller lucky to have eyesight after skate collision
- Fifth of young professionals believe they have a drinking problem
- Homeless people crying in video as they read Twitter messages about them
- Elizabethton Planning Commission will vote on new city sign ordinance
- Long Road to MSHA-Wellmont Merger
- In Tikrit, a celebratory mood but lingering concerns
- WorldViews: Tajikistan state TV says prostitutes are wearing hijabs to drive up prices
Charlie Sheen Gives LiLo a $100K Bailout
More from Entertainment
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”