- RPD detective with cancer searching for bone marrow donor
- For London's fashion start-ups, it's being social that counts
- Apple finds bug that causes iPhones to crash
- City Schools Staff Learn Who’s Getting Pink Slip
- Severe Thunderstorm Warnings, Watches Issued For Parts Of Md.
- 12,000+ youth ATVs recalled
- Man dies after Henry Co. car crash
- Valley Mom "Fed up with Bullying"
- Yahoo must face email spying class action: U.S. judge
- Clinton, Michelle Obama make Forbes 2015 list of world's most powerful women
"Very few pictures please": Fans told not to take photos of Kate Moss at her book signing
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
The store also demanded that no one was to bring anything other than her £40 book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book, for her to scrawl on
You'd think, being a supermodel who has her photo taken for a living and who’s promoting a new book of her pictures, Kate Moss would be cool with a few snaps being taken at her book signing?
Er, no, actually.
Hundreds of Mossy’s French fans – some of whom had been keen enough to queue outside Colette store in Paris since 6am on Wednesday – were told by security: “Very few pictures please – she doesn’t like it.”
Earlier, the store had also demanded that no one was to bring anything other than her £40 book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book, for her to scrawl on.
It said: “ATTENTION! Kate Moss will sign only the book. Please buy the book at the register before the waiting line.”
But the strict rules didn’t bother some fans, who began crying as they met Kate, 38, during the two-hour signing and even called her “a legend”.
Such an early start made must have left them feeling delirious.