- Mutual UFO Network plan massive database to track alien sightings
- Thieves steal $10k gold nuggets from Wells Fargo History Museum in San Francisco
- Tiger Woods is all smiles as he gets his tooth back
- The 8,000 Heathrow noise complaints from just TWO people
- Fox17 Morning News team try Vegemite on Australia Day
- Lone Peak girl had to wear coat to school dance as teachers felt dress was indecent
- Police scour property owned by Ricki-Lee Coulter's mother searching for Novy Chardon
- Sex researchers rate America's ten kinkiest cities
- SpongeBob SquarePants turns up in child's x-ray
- School Bus Driver Faces DUI Charge
"Very few pictures please": Fans told not to take photos of Kate Moss at her book signing
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
The store also demanded that no one was to bring anything other than her £40 book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book, for her to scrawl on
You'd think, being a supermodel who has her photo taken for a living and who’s promoting a new book of her pictures, Kate Moss would be cool with a few snaps being taken at her book signing?
Er, no, actually.
Hundreds of Mossy’s French fans – some of whom had been keen enough to queue outside Colette store in Paris since 6am on Wednesday – were told by security: “Very few pictures please – she doesn’t like it.”
Earlier, the store had also demanded that no one was to bring anything other than her £40 book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book, for her to scrawl on.
It said: “ATTENTION! Kate Moss will sign only the book. Please buy the book at the register before the waiting line.”
But the strict rules didn’t bother some fans, who began crying as they met Kate, 38, during the two-hour signing and even called her “a legend”.
Such an early start made must have left them feeling delirious.
Go ahead, live a little! Hilary Duff indulges her sweet tooth by stocking up on cupcakes from Sprinkles in Beverly Hills.
Detox paid off! Gwyneth Paltrow, 42, continues to show her flawless bikini body in Mexico ...following strict January diet.
'I'm an idiot and I'm devastated to have caused offense': British actor Benedict Cumberbatch issues apology after calling black people 'colored' on Tavis Smiley.
Embarrassing moment Miss California contestant suffered a bikini malfunction in the swimsuit round... but somehow still managed to impress the judges.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.