- Crews Responding to Page County Accident
- Portrait of Davy Crockett's Widow Heads to Auction
- Ringling Bros. eliminating elephant acts
- Two teachers charged with having drunken cocaine-fueled sex with students on the beach plead not guilty
- AP Exclusive: Ringling Bros. eliminating elephant acts
- StormWatch7 Live Blog: Latest weather updates as winter storm hits DMV
- Should Jarrett Johnson Go In The Ravens Ring Of Honor
- Strange Circumstances Surround Gold Heist on Interstate 95
- Boy, 9, plunged through a manhole when he stepped on a faulty cover and it 'flipped like a coin' smacking him in the chest
- Mother-of-two bit chunk out of fellow worshipper's head at mosque 'with a crunching sound' and spat skin on the floor
"Very few pictures please": Fans told not to take photos of Kate Moss at her book signing
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
The store also demanded that no one was to bring anything other than her £40 book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book, for her to scrawl on
You'd think, being a supermodel who has her photo taken for a living and who’s promoting a new book of her pictures, Kate Moss would be cool with a few snaps being taken at her book signing?
Er, no, actually.
Hundreds of Mossy’s French fans – some of whom had been keen enough to queue outside Colette store in Paris since 6am on Wednesday – were told by security: “Very few pictures please – she doesn’t like it.”
Earlier, the store had also demanded that no one was to bring anything other than her £40 book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book, for her to scrawl on.
It said: “ATTENTION! Kate Moss will sign only the book. Please buy the book at the register before the waiting line.”
But the strict rules didn’t bother some fans, who began crying as they met Kate, 38, during the two-hour signing and even called her “a legend”.
Such an early start made must have left them feeling delirious.