- Chesterfield FD responds to house fire
- On Your Side Alert: Organizing your passwords
- O'Boyle posts 100th win as VCU rolls UTPA
- Woman Charged With Fatally Stabbing Boyfriend In Md.
- Man Who Killed NYPD Officers First Shot Ex-Girlfriend In Md. Apartment
- Billboards Bring Awareness to Human Trafficking
- Facebook accused of bowing to Putin: Site shuts down page supporting president's rival 'because of pressure from the Kremlin'
- Thieves build elaborate tunnel into toy shop to steal thousands of dollars worth of cash and remote control cars, helicopters and trains
- Argentine zoo may be forced to release Sandra the orangutan
- New hope for vaccine against human form of mad cow disease after scientists develop jab for brain-wasting condition in deer
"Very few pictures please": Fans told not to take photos of Kate Moss at her book signing
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
The store also demanded that no one was to bring anything other than her £40 book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book, for her to scrawl on
You'd think, being a supermodel who has her photo taken for a living and who’s promoting a new book of her pictures, Kate Moss would be cool with a few snaps being taken at her book signing?
Er, no, actually.
Hundreds of Mossy’s French fans – some of whom had been keen enough to queue outside Colette store in Paris since 6am on Wednesday – were told by security: “Very few pictures please – she doesn’t like it.”
Earlier, the store had also demanded that no one was to bring anything other than her £40 book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book, for her to scrawl on.
It said: “ATTENTION! Kate Moss will sign only the book. Please buy the book at the register before the waiting line.”
But the strict rules didn’t bother some fans, who began crying as they met Kate, 38, during the two-hour signing and even called her “a legend”.
Such an early start made must have left them feeling delirious.