- Police say road rage leads to machete attack
- Taliban booby-trap blew off scientist's fingers inside UK high-security lab in Afghanistan
- Inside the £7.5million home that was formerly Lansdowne Studios
- David Lammy, London Labour MP admits party HAS lost touch with core working class voters
- Tourists in dramatic rescue by lifeboat after becoming trapped at the foot of cliffs by tide on Atlantic coastline
- Who REALLY murdered married WPC's lesbian lover
- Was Adam Lanza allowed to turn into mass murderer because he was from a rich, white family? Sandy Hook report tells how officials let parents ignore warning signs
- Twitter war erupts between two of Australia's top chefs Nathan Sasi and Colin Fassnidge
- School expels 8-year-old daughter whose mother refused to give her vaccine booster shot that family doctor deemed unsafe
- Facebook user bombarded with death threats from animal lovers after 'locking cat in box and putting it in bath as punishment for eating her pizza'
Celebrities Dress Up For Halloween
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Need some Halloween costume inspiration? See how your favorite celebrities celebrate the most frightful night of the year:
Kim Kardashian "Poisonous!!!" the reality star Tweeted of her Poison Ivy outfit.
Alyson Hannigan The actress played the role of a scarecrow, while daughter Satyana dressed as a pumpkin.
AnnaLynne McCord The actress channeled the Victorian era to host the Haunted Seduction Halloween party held at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas.
Michelle Trachtenberg The actress brought Tim Burton's "Blue Girl With Wine" piece of artwork to life in New York.
Fergie With teddy bear, trophy, sash, and tiara in hand, the singer played the perfect toddler beauty queen at Heidi Klum's Halloween bash at PH-D at Dream Downtown in New York.
Dita Von Teese The burlesque star pulled a piece out of her closet for Maroon 5's Hollywood Halloween. "Last minute decision to go out for Halloween...Scraping through my wardrobe for something that resembles a costume. No problem!" she Tweeted of her emergency costume.
Christina Aguilera "The Voice" judge played a pirate at Maroon 5's Hollywood bash.
Leona Lewis The singer represented a tragic pageant queen, sash and all.
Lauren Conrad The reality-star-turned-fashion-designer reworked a cute red and white polka dot dress into a Minnie Mouse costume.
Miranda Kerr The Victoria's Secret Angel stepped into the ring at Catch Rooftop in New York City to host a bash as a circus ringmaster.