- Injured Puppy in Sealed Box Found in Pittsylvania Co. Dumpster
- New 15-minute Ebola test to be trialled in Guinea
- Chinese woman has breast reduction surgery to remove ONE STONE of tissue
- Taliban launch all-out assault on Camp Bastion barely a month after British troops pull out, killing six Afghan soldiers
- Reagan National's explosive growth threatens Dulles
- Vigil Planned Friday For Md. Doctor Who Died From Ebola
- Russian warships pass through English Channel, anchor off coast of France and do exercises
- Are you at risk of leukaemia? Scientists identify mutation can predict if a person will develop blood cancer within five years
- Black Friday is Britain's biggest yet - but so many people go online in the hope of snapping up deals that overwhelmed websites crash because of the demand
- Family watch in horror as hearse is stolen moments before funeral ceremony ... with coffin inside
Celebrities Dress Up For Halloween
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Need some Halloween costume inspiration? See how your favorite celebrities celebrate the most frightful night of the year:
Kim Kardashian "Poisonous!!!" the reality star Tweeted of her Poison Ivy outfit.
Alyson Hannigan The actress played the role of a scarecrow, while daughter Satyana dressed as a pumpkin.
AnnaLynne McCord The actress channeled the Victorian era to host the Haunted Seduction Halloween party held at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas.
Michelle Trachtenberg The actress brought Tim Burton's "Blue Girl With Wine" piece of artwork to life in New York.
Fergie With teddy bear, trophy, sash, and tiara in hand, the singer played the perfect toddler beauty queen at Heidi Klum's Halloween bash at PH-D at Dream Downtown in New York.
Dita Von Teese The burlesque star pulled a piece out of her closet for Maroon 5's Hollywood Halloween. "Last minute decision to go out for Halloween...Scraping through my wardrobe for something that resembles a costume. No problem!" she Tweeted of her emergency costume.
Christina Aguilera "The Voice" judge played a pirate at Maroon 5's Hollywood bash.
Leona Lewis The singer represented a tragic pageant queen, sash and all.
Lauren Conrad The reality-star-turned-fashion-designer reworked a cute red and white polka dot dress into a Minnie Mouse costume.
Miranda Kerr The Victoria's Secret Angel stepped into the ring at Catch Rooftop in New York City to host a bash as a circus ringmaster.