- Smoke alarm saves family from Glen Allen house fire
- U.Va. to make public reviews of response to rape allegations
- VA Groups Get Funding for Youth Anti-Smoking
- UVA to Make Public Reviews of Response to Rape Allegations
- Different parts of the brain age at different rates: Older people can still multitask long after they lose the ability to pay a bill
- Spiteful thug severed his ex-girlfriend's nose with a steak knife after she found love with a new man
- Gardener poisoned her sister's artichokes with weedkiller is fined £5
- Tourist suffers lacerations to leg after being hit by speedboat blades in Phuket
- Brits mourn loss of family member killed in Peshawar gun attack
- We were betrayed by the government say cleared British soldiers dragged through war crimes inquiry by 'shameful' lawyers
Celebrities Dress Up For Halloween
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Need some Halloween costume inspiration? See how your favorite celebrities celebrate the most frightful night of the year:
Kim Kardashian "Poisonous!!!" the reality star Tweeted of her Poison Ivy outfit.
Alyson Hannigan The actress played the role of a scarecrow, while daughter Satyana dressed as a pumpkin.
AnnaLynne McCord The actress channeled the Victorian era to host the Haunted Seduction Halloween party held at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas.
Michelle Trachtenberg The actress brought Tim Burton's "Blue Girl With Wine" piece of artwork to life in New York.
Fergie With teddy bear, trophy, sash, and tiara in hand, the singer played the perfect toddler beauty queen at Heidi Klum's Halloween bash at PH-D at Dream Downtown in New York.
Dita Von Teese The burlesque star pulled a piece out of her closet for Maroon 5's Hollywood Halloween. "Last minute decision to go out for Halloween...Scraping through my wardrobe for something that resembles a costume. No problem!" she Tweeted of her emergency costume.
Christina Aguilera "The Voice" judge played a pirate at Maroon 5's Hollywood bash.
Leona Lewis The singer represented a tragic pageant queen, sash and all.
Lauren Conrad The reality-star-turned-fashion-designer reworked a cute red and white polka dot dress into a Minnie Mouse costume.
Miranda Kerr The Victoria's Secret Angel stepped into the ring at Catch Rooftop in New York City to host a bash as a circus ringmaster.