- Air Passenger Duty on flights for children set to be axed ... slashing plane tax for an average UK family in half
- I'm A Celebrity contestant Edwina Currie's husband on how she needs to shift a stone
- I'm a Dancing Queen says Theresa May as she reveals Abba track as one of her favourite records on Desert Island Discs
- Charing Cross station evacuated after huge fire breaks out on train at platform
- From feverfew to magnetic zappers, a brain expert reveals the migraine busters that really DO work!
- Himalayan tahr appear from nowhere to shock a hunter in New Zealand
- Have yourself a very selfie Christmas: LIZ JONES on the stocking filler phenomenon that has YOUR name on it
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge asked to visit China next year when Kate will be eight months pregnant
- The world's most beautiful hotel facades
- Moscow Zoo unveils rare red panda Zane from Dublin
Actor Gary Collins Dies at 74
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."