- RG3 benched: Redskins to start Colt McCoy vs. Indy
- Snow, rain slows Thanksgiving travelers in D.C., along East Coast
- Ohio seeking to triple holiday pay for Thanksgiving workers
- Heisman Watch: Mariota And Gordon Leading The Race Down Final Stretch
- CBS Announces Special Editions Of ‘The Late Late Show’
- CBS Sports Talks Lions Vs. Bears On Thanksgiving Day
- Man Charged With Felony Abuse and Neglect of 20 month old Aleigha Grace Sadler
- Henry Co. Authorities Search for Missing Woman
- Pittsylvania Co. Sheriff's Office: Man Wanted For Malicious Wounding
- Colin Ash-Smith accused of murder admits trying to find people to attack
Actor Gary Collins Dies at 74
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."