- Areas of snow late Sunday through Tuesday night across D.C. region
- Monday, Jan. 26, 2015
- Vigil Held for Freeman Family in Amherst Co.
- Clare's law reveals violent past of 1,300 partners
- Joe Biden says he was BORED in the State of the Union address as he's invited on Ellen DeGeneres show to plug Obamacare (and wish her a happy 57th birthday)
- Moment one of Assad's warplanes launched airstrike on Damascus suburb
- Australia's wet weather dampens celebrations on Australia Day
- From concealing her mobile phone to being late home work, here are the top ten novice mistakes made by rookie women cheaters
- WEATHER BLOG: Snow Day For Some, But Not All
- Can the world's first HAIR contouring service transform your face for the better?
Actor Gary Collins Dies at 74
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."