- White House Correspondents Dinner: 10 Celebrities taking Washington by storm this weekend
- Woman Shot Multiple Times In Baltimore
- FOP Unhappy About Commissioner’s Statement Friday
- WorldViews: Nepal earthquake reduces World Heritage sites to rubble
- Toothbrush to check your DNA for onset of diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer's
- Neymar and Messi help 10-man Barca beat Espanyol
- Czech championship results and standings
- U.N. chief appoints Mauritanian diplomat as new Yemen envoy
- Danish championship results and standings
- Nishikori faces surprise finalist Andujar in Barcelona
Actor Gary Collins Dies at 74
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."