- Harrison Ford crash-lands plane in Los Angeles
- Plane skids off snowy NYC runway, stops feet from icy bay
- Most D.C. food trucks stay off roads for snow
- Dozens Displaced As Rowhouse Fire Spreads To 8 Homes
- Winter weather often impacts parents with children in daycare
- Jurors in Jodi Arias case: We were 11-1 for death penalty
- Chesterfield Police ID Castlewood Rd. homicide victim
- Reports: Harrison Ford crash-lands plane in Los Angeles
- Harrison Ford hospitalized after California plane crash
- Amherst Restaurant Workers Saddened by Sweet Briar Closing
Actor Gary Collins Dies at 74
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."