- Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015
- WorldViews: Chinese officers caught feasting on an endangered salamander
- Court: Ex-Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell will be free during appeal
- New reality series Sex Sent Me to the Slammer details the real-life escapades of couples
- Ex-CIA officer Jeffrey Sterline is convicted of leaking secrets to New York Times reporter James Risen
- Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad rushed to the hospital by ambulance after falling ill at public event
- How climate change will affect Australia in the next 100 years
- KFC launches Double Down Dog using fried chicken in place of a bun
- Argentine president seeks overhaul of intelligence services
- Riot squad called to UYG and Ty Dolla $ign gig after teen was assaulted
Jessica Biel Calm About Marrying Justin Timberlake
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Jessica Biel isn't stressing about her upcoming trip down the aisle.
Justin Timberlake's bride-to-be, 30, spoke to E! News at Variety's Power of Women luncheon in L.A. Friday about her laid-back wedding planning philosophy.
Explaining that she's no "bridezilla," Biel added, "I'm just pretty much cool as a cucumber in general in my life. So no, I'm cool." (In August, the Total Recall star admitted that she's pretty content to be hands-off when it comes to the specifics for her big day. "I'm one of those people who is not very detail-oriented," she explained. "I'm sort of the . . . big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created.")
Recently, Timberlake -- who was on hand to support his future wife as she accepted an award at Friday's event from Jennifer Garner -- spoke candidly during a press conference about his bond with Biel.
The former 'N SYNC crooner, 31, told reporters his fiancee and love of five years is "a really, really, really special person." Plus, "she's really, really hot!" Timberlake exclaimed.
As he preps for married life, the Tennessee native says he looks to his mom and stepdad's marriage for inspiration.
"Some days are better than other days for all of us -- and if we have our good days and bad days individually, and then we're dealing with someone else's good and bad days on top of that, it's going to add up," Timberlake said. "My mother is a ball of fire in the world and I love that about her. But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion. Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way."