- 2 men injured in Richmond shooting
- 'Eat Out to Help Out' Raises Money for Area Families in Need
- Rosie O'Donnell arrives to court in New York to begin bitter custody battle against ex-wife Michelle Rounds
- The key to sensible drinking? Pick a straight glass - not a curved one: Speed at which a person drinks is influenced by the shape of glass it is served in
- 1986 was when pop music all sounded the same: Study of 50 years of hits finds rise of drum machines and synthesisers led to similar songs
- How a doorbell ruins memories: Older people more likely to have a 'senior moment' because they are likely to get distracted
- Llanelli teen's 14-a-day chewing gum habit may have killed her
- Girl, 11, left humiliated after she is mistakenly crowned winner during beauty pageant
- Credit card skimmer tries her luck at Chesterfield SunTrust
- Petersburg couple compensated after car towed by mistake
Jessica Biel Calm About Marrying Justin Timberlake
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
Jessica Biel isn't stressing about her upcoming trip down the aisle.
Justin Timberlake's bride-to-be, 30, spoke to E! News at Variety's Power of Women luncheon in L.A. Friday about her laid-back wedding planning philosophy.
Explaining that she's no "bridezilla," Biel added, "I'm just pretty much cool as a cucumber in general in my life. So no, I'm cool." (In August, the Total Recall star admitted that she's pretty content to be hands-off when it comes to the specifics for her big day. "I'm one of those people who is not very detail-oriented," she explained. "I'm sort of the . . . big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created.")
Recently, Timberlake -- who was on hand to support his future wife as she accepted an award at Friday's event from Jennifer Garner -- spoke candidly during a press conference about his bond with Biel.
The former 'N SYNC crooner, 31, told reporters his fiancee and love of five years is "a really, really, really special person." Plus, "she's really, really hot!" Timberlake exclaimed.
As he preps for married life, the Tennessee native says he looks to his mom and stepdad's marriage for inspiration.
"Some days are better than other days for all of us -- and if we have our good days and bad days individually, and then we're dealing with someone else's good and bad days on top of that, it's going to add up," Timberlake said. "My mother is a ball of fire in the world and I love that about her. But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion. Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way."