- WWE Legend Mick Foley: Limpin’ Ain’t Easy
- Teleguz Joins Death Row Solitary Confinement Lawsuit
- WorldViews: Map: The world’s longest train journey now begins in China
- Andrew Mitchell was childish and overbearing the night before Plebgate, says Downing Street policeman
- How to catch a rhino: Kruger's rangers show the lengths they go to when moving the huge beasts as they attempt to combat scourge of poaching
- Hookah health warning: Researchers fine fumes from water pipes contain killer chemical benzene
- Inside the notorious prison that was home to Carlos The Jackal
- Free the Nipple supporters hit out at trailer for new movie about the campaign because it blurs out actresses' breasts
- Taxi driver and three friends sentenced to a total of 68 years for gang rape of drunk woman passenger
- Heartwarming moment soldier in Piggly Wiggly suit surprises his daughter after nine-month tour through Afghanistan
Jessica Biel Calm About Marrying Justin Timberlake
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Jessica Biel isn't stressing about her upcoming trip down the aisle.
Justin Timberlake's bride-to-be, 30, spoke to E! News at Variety's Power of Women luncheon in L.A. Friday about her laid-back wedding planning philosophy.
Explaining that she's no "bridezilla," Biel added, "I'm just pretty much cool as a cucumber in general in my life. So no, I'm cool." (In August, the Total Recall star admitted that she's pretty content to be hands-off when it comes to the specifics for her big day. "I'm one of those people who is not very detail-oriented," she explained. "I'm sort of the . . . big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created.")
Recently, Timberlake -- who was on hand to support his future wife as she accepted an award at Friday's event from Jennifer Garner -- spoke candidly during a press conference about his bond with Biel.
The former 'N SYNC crooner, 31, told reporters his fiancee and love of five years is "a really, really, really special person." Plus, "she's really, really hot!" Timberlake exclaimed.
As he preps for married life, the Tennessee native says he looks to his mom and stepdad's marriage for inspiration.
"Some days are better than other days for all of us -- and if we have our good days and bad days individually, and then we're dealing with someone else's good and bad days on top of that, it's going to add up," Timberlake said. "My mother is a ball of fire in the world and I love that about her. But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion. Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way."