- ?Washington Business Report? ? Nov. 23, 2014
- Sunday, November 23, 2014
- David Cameron will FAIL to honour pledge to cut immigration, Theresa May admits amid surge in EU workers moving to Britain
- Health chiefs to close Burger King restaurant inside hospital after years of criticism
- Don't like your boss? Tell them and you'll do BETTER at work, says study
- LIZ JONES: Buying a latte in your undies is NOT a human right, girls
- North Korea's Kim Jong inspects maps as he observes huge military display
- Scientists thrilled after spectacled hare-wallaby thought to be extinct has been rediscovered
- Cosby insider speaks out: 'Fixer who once paid off women, wrangled a harem of models and helped beloved star fool the world' comes forward
- Sir Cliff Richard vows to sue the BBCafter TV news crew filmed abuse inquiry police raiding his home
Kim Kardashian: My Next Wedding Will Be "Small"
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Kim Kardashian already knows exactly what she wants for her next wedding!
In the new issue of England's Tatler, Kardashian, 31, poses in a white wedding dress-inspired gown and opens up about claims her marriage to Kris Humphries was a set-up.
"I mean, that is just not the person I am. Who would honestly get married for ratings? It's not like the ratings had dropped and we needed a boost," she said in the November issue of magazine, on sale now. "Never mind other peoples' emotions -– who would mess with their own emotions in that way? And for me to do it and have it not work out was the most embarrassing thing. It was risking ruining my career."
The reality star split from Humphries in October 2011 after 72 days of marriage. The former couple are still engaged in a messy divorce battle.
"It had always been my dream to have a big wedding, and when people said that I'd made it over the top for the show, that was just me: I am over the top," Kardashian said. "But the next time, I want to do it on an island with just my friends and family and that's it."
Kardashian has been dating rapper Kanye West, 35, for the past six months told Tatler, "I can't even think about being with anyone else than the man I'm with."
The Keeping Up With the Kardashian star also opens up about her strict upbringing and credits her father -- and Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez -- for keeping her out of trouble.
"My dad [the late Robert Kardashian] really set the tone -– we weren't allowed credit cards until we were 18, and we could never sleep out on Saturday nights because we had to go to church on Sunday morning," Kardashian said. "It's crazy that none of us have got into drugs, considering the upbringing we've had, but my idols were women like Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez, so I gravitated more towards that model."