- Natalie Portman pays tribute to director Mike Nichols
- Pablo Sandoval agrees to a 5-year, $100 million deal
- Bride and groom exchange vows during hot air balloon ceremony at 2000ft
- Monica Lewinsky won't change her name despite being 'unemployable'
- All lanes back open on I64 after Monday crashes
- Report: Chuck Hagel will resign as Defense Secretary under pressure from Obama Administration
- Keion Carpenter Says When The Dome Gets Rocking Its Tough To Win In New Orleans
- Scott Garceau: NFL Weathers The Storm
- Chinese zoo sparks fury after keeper is filmed 'beating' curious panda cub while teaching colleague how to train animals
- A fifth of over-50s say they married the wrong person
And To Your Right You'll See David Beckham in His Underwear
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
And to your right we have ... David Beckham in his knickers?
The toned, tattooed L.A. Galaxy soccer star cut a rather odd - though fit - figure prancing about the back streets of Beverly Hills Tuesday just as a van of tourists rounded the bend and got an exciting eyeful.
Beckham, 37, was in the supposedly secluded spot modeling his H&M underwear line for a photoshoot when the chuckle-worthy incident took place.
In photographs taken at the moment of surprise, Beckham is snapped donning nothing but a pair of tight khaki boxer briefs, his physique very much on display.
The star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four. David Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
And like anybody caught in an embarrassing situation, Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
Though momentarily flustering one of soccer's biggest stars, the incident could prove to be a good dose of publicity for Beckham's underwear line.
According to UK paper The Daily Telegraph, the star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four.
Oddly appropriate, given that Beckham has fans of his line extending all the way to the White House.
Earlier this year, it was revealed that President Obama is a fan of Beckham's skivvies.
"David promised to send a box of his undies to the President - and Michelle has insisted that her husband wears them!" a source close to the White House told The Sun.
"In fact," Obama joked back in May when the L.A. Galaxy traveled to D.C., "it is a rare man who can be that tough on the field and also have his own line of underwear."