- Davis Hits 2 Homers, Orioles Beat Astros 5-4
- Feeding kids out of school in Virginia
- 12-year-old arrested for stabbing
- 1 less road death in Tenn. this Memorial Day weekend
- Police officer & civilian total cars in collision
- Police still looking for Margaret Sliger's killer
- 2 East Tennessee professors break underwater world record
- Children's Advocacy Center uses facility pet to calm clients
- Bluff City replaces city manager, adjusts leadership
- Elizabethton man makes donation, tours new stadium
And To Your Right You'll See David Beckham in His Underwear
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
And to your right we have ... David Beckham in his knickers?
The toned, tattooed L.A. Galaxy soccer star cut a rather odd - though fit - figure prancing about the back streets of Beverly Hills Tuesday just as a van of tourists rounded the bend and got an exciting eyeful.
Beckham, 37, was in the supposedly secluded spot modeling his H&M underwear line for a photoshoot when the chuckle-worthy incident took place.
In photographs taken at the moment of surprise, Beckham is snapped donning nothing but a pair of tight khaki boxer briefs, his physique very much on display.
The star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four. David Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
And like anybody caught in an embarrassing situation, Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
Though momentarily flustering one of soccer's biggest stars, the incident could prove to be a good dose of publicity for Beckham's underwear line.
According to UK paper The Daily Telegraph, the star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four.
Oddly appropriate, given that Beckham has fans of his line extending all the way to the White House.
Earlier this year, it was revealed that President Obama is a fan of Beckham's skivvies.
"David promised to send a box of his undies to the President - and Michelle has insisted that her husband wears them!" a source close to the White House told The Sun.
"In fact," Obama joked back in May when the L.A. Galaxy traveled to D.C., "it is a rare man who can be that tough on the field and also have his own line of underwear."