- WEATHER BLOG: Sunday
- Ben Carson Wins Southern Republican Straw Poll
- Luray Tourism Gets Boost For Memorial Day
- "You Don't Belong Here" Said Racist Letter Sent to Long Island Family
- As Jewish settlement turns 40, a founder looks ahead in the West Bank
- Thousands of motorcycles take nation's capital by storm for annual Memorial Day weekend Rolling Thunder 'Ride for Freedom' that honors military veterans
- Boil water notice in Nickelsville over
- Miller Park Pool Opens For The Summer
- Assailant and Victim Arrested After Brutal Beating in Waynesboro
- Actress Ann Meara, Mom of Ben Stiller, Dies
Celebrity Mug Shot Doppelgangsters
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
Poor Lilo has her mug shot pose down to a science. Needless to say, Lindsay's hard-partying and drama-filled life has certainly taken its toll on the young star. Did they have ankle trackers back in the 1920s?
Judging by this mashup, Mel Gibson would be the perfect pick to play an old time gangster as his next starring role. His mug shot, taken in 2006 after the actor was stopped on suspicion of drunk driving, looks like it comes straight from 1920s.
Er, too soon? Hollywood's latest trainwreck Amanda Bynes, most recently in trouble for smoking marijuana and for her multiple hit-and-runs, seems to have gotten herself into one hairy situation ...
That's ... hot? Hollywood law-bender Paris Hilton somehow manages to glam up a black and white booking shot.
Jersey's favorite little meatball looks like she's seen better days. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, who was arrested in 2010 after stumbling drunkenly along the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, N.J., makes the perfect pint-sized crook.
Winning? Not quite. Charlie Sheen's bad boy image gets a gangster makeover in this hilarious mug shot.
Fashionista Nicole Richie knows how to strike a pose ... in prison. The reality star was arrested in 2009 for driving under the influence of drugs and spent a whopping 82 minutes in jail.
Robert Downey Jr.
Hollywood actor, or thug? Robert Downy Jr., famously arrested in 2000 for drug possession, makes for one mischevious looking criminal in this hilarious doppleganger shot.
It looks like Khloe will have to keep up with the Kardashians from behind bars.
Nope, that's not a movie set. That's Nick Nolte's mug shot superimposed on the body of a woman. The actor was arrested in 2002 on suspicion of drunk driving.