- Mother-of-two stabbed to death in the chest while jogging in Connecticut
- Poisonous bacteria found on OUTSIDE of chicken packaging: Families told to store it away from other food
- 'Save your tears... you will never be forgiven': Brother of murdered policeman Bryson Anderson hits out at mother-and-son killers during emotional court hearing
- Rudy Giuliani wants to focus on 'black-on-black' crime not police brutality, saying white cops wouldn't be needed 'if you weren't killing each other'
- Vigil Held For Postal Worker Who Was Killed On The Job Last Year
- Lynchburg's Beauty for Bread Auction Extended
- No need to pitch a tent outside Best Buy! Amazon starts Black Friday sale a full WEEK early
- Woman fights for school district to help her son who suffers from seizures, 7, use his service dog in class
- Buffalo braces for devastating floods in 'phase two of battle with Mother Nature' after deadly snowstorms strike New York
- So HOW did the abandoned baby survive? Expert says babies have evolved to live for days without feeding
Celebrity Mug Shot Doppelgangsters
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Poor Lilo has her mug shot pose down to a science. Needless to say, Lindsay's hard-partying and drama-filled life has certainly taken its toll on the young star. Did they have ankle trackers back in the 1920s?
Judging by this mashup, Mel Gibson would be the perfect pick to play an old time gangster as his next starring role. His mug shot, taken in 2006 after the actor was stopped on suspicion of drunk driving, looks like it comes straight from 1920s.
Er, too soon? Hollywood's latest trainwreck Amanda Bynes, most recently in trouble for smoking marijuana and for her multiple hit-and-runs, seems to have gotten herself into one hairy situation ...
That's ... hot? Hollywood law-bender Paris Hilton somehow manages to glam up a black and white booking shot.
Jersey's favorite little meatball looks like she's seen better days. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, who was arrested in 2010 after stumbling drunkenly along the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, N.J., makes the perfect pint-sized crook.
Winning? Not quite. Charlie Sheen's bad boy image gets a gangster makeover in this hilarious mug shot.
Fashionista Nicole Richie knows how to strike a pose ... in prison. The reality star was arrested in 2009 for driving under the influence of drugs and spent a whopping 82 minutes in jail.
Robert Downey Jr.
Hollywood actor, or thug? Robert Downy Jr., famously arrested in 2000 for drug possession, makes for one mischevious looking criminal in this hilarious doppleganger shot.
It looks like Khloe will have to keep up with the Kardashians from behind bars.
Nope, that's not a movie set. That's Nick Nolte's mug shot superimposed on the body of a woman. The actor was arrested in 2002 on suspicion of drunk driving.