- At least 4 injured at amphitheater campground in Washington
- 'It's really thrown me for a loop': Sandra Lee reveals emotional and physical struggle to recover after double mastectomy that saw her lose 15 pounds in just five days
- Small explosion at Chesterfield fire scene
- Man Seriously Injured in Accident on Route 460 in Appomattox
- Girl With Lukemia Asks Others to Donate Blood
- Prince Harrys four-week military tour to Australia will cost taxpayers $115,000... including $1000 for water and sports drinks to ensure the royal's 'heat safety'
- Susan Boyle 'interviewed by police after family feud over money'
- Defense officials say a PHONE CALL could have prevented misunderstanding that led Iraqi forces to leave key city near Baghdad in the hands of ISIS terrorists
- Cash bonuses and a $3,700 handbag - the perks of being a 'Goddess' for hire by the Candyman, the tobacco tycoon who fills his mansion with scantily-clad models and leads his wife around on a leash
- How George W Bush almost became first president in history to conduct gay wedding in 2013... (but pulled out because of a 'scheduling conflict')
Amanda Bynes Loses Car, Lindsay Lohan Shows Little Sympathy
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
Los Angeles-area cops impounded out-of-control actress Amanda Bynes’ car Sunday — leading ex-jailbird Lindsay Lohan to complain she’s getting all the breaks.
Less than a week after Bynes was snapped smoking something curiously like pot in the front seat of the same BMW 5-series sedan, cops pulled over the troubled actress on a suspended license and towed away the car, TMZ reported.
Bynes wasn’t arrested, though she had lost her driving privileges Aug. 25, following a DUI arrest in April and two alleged hit-and-run cases in April and August.
Troubled one-time teen Hollywood good-girl, Amanda Bynes, gets her car impounded in Los Angeles after a stop resulted in discovery of suspended license.
Bynes, 26, has been acting erratically in recent months and may have serious mental issues, acquaintances told TMZ. She couldn’t be reached for comment.
Bynes, 26, was photographed talking with cops. Officials say she was pulled over around 8:20 a.m. Sept. 16.
The one-time Nickelodeon star got little sympathy from Lohan, her Disney contemporary, who apparently tweeted Sunday about Bynes:
Lohan, 26, served 14 days in jail in 2010 after violating probation in her 2007 DUI case. She was also behind bars for less than five hours last year for violating probation — her fifth jail sentence since 2007.
The "Mean Girls" actress followed up on Twitter to thank her Disney roots: "These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress-night all*," she posted.
Bynes, meanwhile, is due in court Sept. 27 in the hit-and-run cases.