- WorldViews: Accusations against French troops shine a light on a wider problem for the U.N.
- RACHEL JOHNSON: Marriage at 69? It's no whirlwind romance - but it must be true love
- Teenage girl dies after getting trapped in a capsized speedboat during a Bank Holiday day trip with her father and friends
- Floyd Mayweather 'bans female sports journalists from covering Las Vegas fight after they reported on his domestic abuse past' - but his publicist denies claims
- Net loss! Dragon forced to tear up tennis court hidden on giant estate... so was it spotted on Google Earth by official
- BLACK DOG: Dave gets the blame for downfall of Esther
- Bizarre gifts given to royal babies over the centuries revealed
- I was framed, jailed and betrayed: British tourist tells how he was arrested for murder in Greece and held in a squalid prison because of the controversial European Arrest Warrant
- Eva Clarke: 'I was born in a Nazi death camp'
- Royal baby girl revealed by Kate Middleton and Prince William outside Lindo Wing
Amanda Bynes Loses Car, Lindsay Lohan Shows Little Sympathy
More from Entertainment
- Kris Humphries Posts Mean Tweet After Bruce Jenner's Transition Interview
- De Niro backs Hillary for president: Hollywood icon and long-time Democrat supporter says Clinton has 'earned the right to be head of the country'
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
Los Angeles-area cops impounded out-of-control actress Amanda Bynes’ car Sunday — leading ex-jailbird Lindsay Lohan to complain she’s getting all the breaks.
Less than a week after Bynes was snapped smoking something curiously like pot in the front seat of the same BMW 5-series sedan, cops pulled over the troubled actress on a suspended license and towed away the car, TMZ reported.
Bynes wasn’t arrested, though she had lost her driving privileges Aug. 25, following a DUI arrest in April and two alleged hit-and-run cases in April and August.
Troubled one-time teen Hollywood good-girl, Amanda Bynes, gets her car impounded in Los Angeles after a stop resulted in discovery of suspended license.
Bynes, 26, has been acting erratically in recent months and may have serious mental issues, acquaintances told TMZ. She couldn’t be reached for comment.
Bynes, 26, was photographed talking with cops. Officials say she was pulled over around 8:20 a.m. Sept. 16.
The one-time Nickelodeon star got little sympathy from Lohan, her Disney contemporary, who apparently tweeted Sunday about Bynes:
Lohan, 26, served 14 days in jail in 2010 after violating probation in her 2007 DUI case. She was also behind bars for less than five hours last year for violating probation — her fifth jail sentence since 2007.
The "Mean Girls" actress followed up on Twitter to thank her Disney roots: "These are the moments that I appreciate my life experiences, living without regrets and Disney for supporting me as an actress-night all*," she posted.
Bynes, meanwhile, is due in court Sept. 27 in the hit-and-run cases.