- Virginia governor tries to woo Indiana businesses
- Ravens Kicker Justin Tucker Gets Married
- Sports Rehab: Steve Melewski talking Orioles Baseball
- Local Frat Chapter Gets In Trouble For Underage Drinking
- Djokovic, Nishikori and Raonic reach last 16 in Miami
- Paraguayan championship results and standings
- U.S. supports, would cooperate with proposed Arab force -Carter
- U.S. gay rights advocates near decision on top lawyers for landmark case
- Jury awards $38.5 million-plus in fatal shooting at plant
- One in five teens have tried e-cigarettes, a British study finds
Halle Berry Paying $20,000 A Month In Child Support
More from Entertainment
- Former rap mogul Suge Knight collapses in court after $25M bail set
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
Having a child with ex-girlfriend Halle Berry turned out to be profitable for Gabriel Aubry.
TMZ reports that a family law judge ordered Berry to pay Aubry $20,000 a month in child support.
In April Aubry filed legal documents asking a judge to force Berry to give him $15,000 to $20,000 a month for a proper home, so that the couple's 4-year-old daughter, Nahla, would keep living in the surroundings to which she has become accustomed. TMZ reported that the Canadian model also demanded a long list of other things from Berry, including money for Nahla's clothing, and funds so that he can take her home to Canada to visit his family.
The former couple, who split in February 2010, have been in and out of court for months battling over custody of Nahla, and they are due back in court again for a judge to decide whether Halle can take Nahla and move to Paris.
Berry is engaged to French actor Oliver Martinez, and she filed a request in family court for permission to move to France with Nahla, because she fears for her life.
Richard Franco was convicted of stalking Berry, but is out of jail after serving only 193 days of his initial 386 day sentence, while Robert Hoskins, a man who allegedly threatened to slit Berry's throat, escaped from a mental institution in February. With both men running free, the actress wants to get as far away as possible.