- Chesterfield police offer holiday package safety tips
- Richmond organization plans clothing giveaway
- Local police react to NY, FL police shootings
- 3-year-old hit by car in Temple Hills
- CASA stresses importance of volunteers during Christmas season
- Two men wanted in theft of five vehicles from lot
- Kingsport Police: Hit-and-run cases may be related
- Washington County schools enforcing new anti-smoking policy
- Good Samaritan hands out food boxes
- Thousands of children get Christmas presents through Toys for Tots
Halle Berry Paying $20,000 A Month In Child Support
More from Entertainment
- Ashley Greene puts on leggy display in a pair of racy leather hotpants and FLAT shoes
- Daddy's girl! Lea Michele celebrates her father's birthday with a family hike... and it seems he shares her sense of fun
- Zac Efron proves he doesn't need to be shirtless to set temperatures soaring
- Britney Spears Cracks the Whip in 'Work B*tch' Music Video
- Rachael Leigh Cook and Daniel Gillies Welcome First Baby
Having a child with ex-girlfriend Halle Berry turned out to be profitable for Gabriel Aubry.
TMZ reports that a family law judge ordered Berry to pay Aubry $20,000 a month in child support.
In April Aubry filed legal documents asking a judge to force Berry to give him $15,000 to $20,000 a month for a proper home, so that the couple's 4-year-old daughter, Nahla, would keep living in the surroundings to which she has become accustomed. TMZ reported that the Canadian model also demanded a long list of other things from Berry, including money for Nahla's clothing, and funds so that he can take her home to Canada to visit his family.
The former couple, who split in February 2010, have been in and out of court for months battling over custody of Nahla, and they are due back in court again for a judge to decide whether Halle can take Nahla and move to Paris.
Berry is engaged to French actor Oliver Martinez, and she filed a request in family court for permission to move to France with Nahla, because she fears for her life.
Richard Franco was convicted of stalking Berry, but is out of jail after serving only 193 days of his initial 386 day sentence, while Robert Hoskins, a man who allegedly threatened to slit Berry's throat, escaped from a mental institution in February. With both men running free, the actress wants to get as far away as possible.