- Muhammad Ali hospitalized with pneumonia
- Amur Leopard To Make Debut At Md. Zoo
- Kingsport man values volunteering over pay
- Kingsport Idol returns to the Tri-Cities
- New Vision Law Going Into Effect for Drivers
- How the mother charged with killing eight children is referring to stabbing massacre as 'the incident'... as neighbours tell of her 'erratic' behaviour after finding God
- 50 reasons why a woman DOESNT need a man Claudia Connell's response to Jane Gordon's reasons for needing a man
- Now Ukip axes councillor over 'jaw dropping' TV interview: Party member has links to a 'far-right group'
- The 'lost youth envy' that can cause parents to break up: Couples become unhappy their children are dating and partying
- Flackers - the shimmying queen of this tangotastic Strictly series: JAN MOIR delivers her verdict on show's brilliant finale
Quinn \qu(i)-nn\ as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Quinn), is pronounced kwin. It is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Quinn is "counsel". May also possibly mean "descendant of Con", which has connotations for "intelligence". A Scottish and Irish surname used as a given name from very ancient times. Quin (keen) is a Spanish short form of Joaquin. Actor Aidan Quinn.