- Muslim convert wife of Sydney siege gunman back behind bars after court hears she is 'capable of doing criminal acts' on behalf of her dead fanatic husband while awaiting trial for the murder of his FIRST wife
- Pedestrian Injuries on the Rise
- Clean Water Act Lawsuit
- Argentine zoo may be forced to release Sandra the orangutan
- Tent city sprouts up in shadow of downtown Detroit as area bounces back with restaurants and shops doing brisk business
- Revealed: Americans drink more in the winter over Valentine's Day, Superbowl Sunday and St Patrick's Day weekend than any other time of year
- Chesterfield FD responds to house fire
- On Your Side Alert: Organizing your passwords
- O'Boyle posts 100th win as VCU rolls UTPA
- Woman Charged With Fatally Stabbing Boyfriend In Md.
Story – Stanley Ebonine
Screenplay – Ruth Kadiri
Director – Ifeanyi Ogbonna
Oge Okoye – Joanne
Yemi Blaq – Chris
Amaechi Muonagor – Chief Ezekwe
Ruth Kadiri – Adanna
Chioma Toplis – Juliet
Angela Okorie – Becky
Collin Richards – David
Nneka Okonkwo – Precious
Nwosu Diligence – Nnachi
Chigozie Atuanya – Rowland
Dehumanisation of house help
Adanna is the cherished only daughter of Chief Ezekwe. Being the only girl in the midst of three boys that are studying in the US she is the apple of her father’s eye and he will do anything for her. This all changes when she falls pregnant two months before she is supposed to go to the US herself to study at the prestigious Harvard university.
Adanna goes to have an abortion at a hospital that her father built and is refused. The news gets back to her parents and all hell breaks loose in her house. They order her to take them to the house of the one who is responsible for the pregnancy and she takes them to a guy called Chris’ house.
Chris immediately denies even knowing Adanna in front of her parents as he has just recently proposed to his girlfriend Joanne and this will obviously complicate matters. Her father is very angry and leaves her there in Chris’ compound after disowning her. She has no choice but to stay there and endure the hell that she is about to be put through by Chris and his girlfriend too when she is let in on his indiscretion.
Potty mouth Amy Pascal calls Adam Sandler an 'a**hole' after he pitches new film and an 'a**hole' again for asking for money in leaked emails to Sony executives
Fit for a queen! Nicole Richie looks regal in embroidered blue velvet jacket as she stops by Malibu boutique
He's becoming a Kardashian! David Schwimmer set to play late OJ Simpson lawyer Robert in American Crime drama
'We’re gonna keep her!' Kristen Bell gives birth to a second daughter... and Dax Shepard reveals the unusual name
They've sure got chemistry! Jennifer Lopez cosies up to her The Boy Next Door co-star Ryan Guzman in sultry new shoot By JOHN LOPEZ FOR MAILONLINE
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.