- Affidavit reveals alleged communication between State Dept. counterterrorism director and Va. cop posing as 14-year-old girl
- D.C. councilman pushes for breweries, distilleries to have outdoor seating
- Fairfax family without heat, hot water turns to 7 On Your Side
- ETSU students showcase work on the big screen
- The salesmen were smooth talking - and promised juicy profits. But now savers are asking: Where are our missing pension millions?
- SARAH VINE: Mum WAS right. I wish I'd stayed at home with my children
- 'No one should have to grow up without their parents': More than $72,000 raised in 48 hours for three children - including a one week old girl - who were orphaned after their mother was murdered with an axe
- From Cradle Mountain to Brighton's iconic bathing boxes: The stunning panoramic pictures taken by an Australian company for Google street view...and they've been seen by more than 12 MILLION people
- Bankrupt property tycoon who owes Bank of Ireland £52m barricades himself into his Dublin mansion to stop bailiffs seizing it
- Man who killed ex-girlfriend's dad, sister gets death
Story – Stanley Ebonine
Screenplay – Ruth Kadiri
Director – Ifeanyi Ogbonna
Oge Okoye – Joanne
Yemi Blaq – Chris
Amaechi Muonagor – Chief Ezekwe
Ruth Kadiri – Adanna
Chioma Toplis – Juliet
Angela Okorie – Becky
Collin Richards – David
Nneka Okonkwo – Precious
Nwosu Diligence – Nnachi
Chigozie Atuanya – Rowland
Dehumanisation of house help
Adanna is the cherished only daughter of Chief Ezekwe. Being the only girl in the midst of three boys that are studying in the US she is the apple of her father’s eye and he will do anything for her. This all changes when she falls pregnant two months before she is supposed to go to the US herself to study at the prestigious Harvard university.
Adanna goes to have an abortion at a hospital that her father built and is refused. The news gets back to her parents and all hell breaks loose in her house. They order her to take them to the house of the one who is responsible for the pregnancy and she takes them to a guy called Chris’ house.
Chris immediately denies even knowing Adanna in front of her parents as he has just recently proposed to his girlfriend Joanne and this will obviously complicate matters. Her father is very angry and leaves her there in Chris’ compound after disowning her. She has no choice but to stay there and endure the hell that she is about to be put through by Chris and his girlfriend too when she is let in on his indiscretion.