- Detained Post reporter's lawyer in Iran asks for his release
- Hong Kong blue chips rise on hopes for China monetary easing
- Spain summons Venezuelan ambassador over president's remarks
- Next lifts profit expectations after first-half beat
- Argentine championship results and standings
- Bahrain: 2 police officers killed, 6 wounded in bomb attack
- Turkey seeks NATO endorsement in Islamic State fight
- Huckabee's gas chamber reference to Iran deal draws Israeli criticism
- Turkey's Erdogan vows no step back in "fight against terrorism"
- European shares up after recent losses; earnings and M&A support
Story – Stanley Ebonine
Screenplay – Ruth Kadiri
Director – Ifeanyi Ogbonna
Oge Okoye – Joanne
Yemi Blaq – Chris
Amaechi Muonagor – Chief Ezekwe
Ruth Kadiri – Adanna
Chioma Toplis – Juliet
Angela Okorie – Becky
Collin Richards – David
Nneka Okonkwo – Precious
Nwosu Diligence – Nnachi
Chigozie Atuanya – Rowland
Dehumanisation of house help
Adanna is the cherished only daughter of Chief Ezekwe. Being the only girl in the midst of three boys that are studying in the US she is the apple of her father’s eye and he will do anything for her. This all changes when she falls pregnant two months before she is supposed to go to the US herself to study at the prestigious Harvard university.
Adanna goes to have an abortion at a hospital that her father built and is refused. The news gets back to her parents and all hell breaks loose in her house. They order her to take them to the house of the one who is responsible for the pregnancy and she takes them to a guy called Chris’ house.
Chris immediately denies even knowing Adanna in front of her parents as he has just recently proposed to his girlfriend Joanne and this will obviously complicate matters. Her father is very angry and leaves her there in Chris’ compound after disowning her. She has no choice but to stay there and endure the hell that she is about to be put through by Chris and his girlfriend too when she is let in on his indiscretion.