- Twin baby girls, both born deaf, are able to hear the sounds of the world for the very first time
- Cycling-Road-Vuelta a Espana classification after stage 6
- Cycling-Road-Vuelta a Espana mountain classification after stage 6
- Motorcycling-Kent follows in Sheene's slipstream
- N.Irish Unionists demand exclusion of Sinn Fein from government
- Renewed Kurdish conflict angers Turks, overshadows election
- Swiss envoy says: invest in Iran, Middle East's "pole of stability"
- Anti-austerity judge Thanou becomes first female Greek PM
- Turkey probes restoration of tower likened to 'SpongeBob'
- Tennis' Djokovic has new title _ UNICEF goodwill ambassador
Stone of Tears 2
Concluding part of Drop of Blood and Mothers Cult. How far will a mother go to make children happy to break the cycle of poverty. Obidiya (Patience Ozokwor) and Achalugo (Ngozi Ezeonu) were put to the test to prove their love for their children. The reality of the future is what matters most, but will they think twice before taking the step of their life time? A mother tears to make their children happy is put to a test.